• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I consider myself a moderate on issues such as this and have no issue with gay people or if someone considers themselves trans or whatever. Their choice to live however they are as long as it doesn’t impinge on others rights. That is true freedom and we must respect those rights. Does it mean I have to like it or go March in a parade? Heck no! Does it mean it gives the trans community however small they are the right to install themselves into the schools without parents permission or allow trans men to use women’s washrooms? Heck no! Does it mean Busch Nike Tampax can have a tranny for a spokesman? Heck yes! It is their right to do so as much as it’s my right to boycott and complain about their decision. The sjw’s could cancel people and businesses so the other side has the same right.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      Again ...

[ATTACH]12377[/ATTACH]

All that alphabet shit!
      Pay attention to our public school system. Too much of this crap is being pushed on all the young students.

Comment

Nick Freitas is a former green beret member of the house of representatives in Virginia and I get a kick out of and agree with much of what he has to say on things
        Heres what he says
        Last edited by mcfarms; Apr 13, 2023, 20:42.

Comment

This is crazy it reminds me of the religious farmers that are so dead against alcohol but are the best malt growers around and holler the loudest when barley gets rejected or malt price drops. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            bawitdaba, just a greasy whitie making a sad attempt at being a Rapper

I'll stick to Zeppelin and Sabbath and drink any kind of beer, as long as it's cold.
            I finally like you Forage....I knew there was something we both would like lol!

Comment

Beaver piss in a can, what could go wrong.

Comment

Word is out that tobacco companies will be running ads using transgender people in the commercials in order to help Agrivillers who smoke kick the habit.

Health Canada is applauding the move and knows it will be very successful, unfortunately tax revenue will suffer.

Comment

The old hard core smokers ( Trany or Not ) buy their cigs from a back of a van not that taxable over the counter stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                    This is crazy it reminds me of the religious farmers that are so dead against alcohol but are the best malt growers around and holler the loudest when barley gets rejected or malt price drops. LOL
                    the drinking age is 18,19 0r even 21 depending where you are, minors are not encouraged to participate in drinking by groomers unlike the drag queen store time pedos promoting hormone blockers to prepubescent children before they are mutilated in the name of inclusion.
                    I can't stretch things far enough to make that comparison

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
                      The momentum of bowing down to these woke corporations has slowed down with the Bud Lite debacle,
                      the time is now to voice our concerns at every opportunity when talking to the maltsters regarding the new crop.
                      We have power that is being overlooked, this is one time complaining might actually do something.
                      What are you going to tell the maltsters? Don’t you dare sell your finished product to any Brewster that uses a trans as a promoter or I won’t sell you my barley?

I’m sure they’ll listen.

Comment

“Minors are not encouraged to participate in drinking…”

You must know completely different people than I do 😂😂

Drinking is such a huge rural cultural aspect that people take photos of their cans in their equipment when operating. They have to “end the day with a cold beer”. Rural kids go Booze Cruising. Every other country song is focused on alcohol. Heck when you even change the can of someone’s beverage in an unwanted way they throw all of their toys out of the pram.

If the tables were altered and there was some law coming down tightening up alcohol sales and consumption the rural population would explode. Can you imagine if there was something put forward about not drinking while driving a tractor in the field?

And guess what, the minors see all this and notice.

In fact I would hazard a fairly confident guess that numerous minors have been told they aren’t allowed to drink Bud Lite after this, it better be something else. But that’s in no way encouraging them to consume alcohol or anything.

And before the argument pops up, I do understand what’s trying to be said and I agree. Sexuality has no business being in the school, especially elementary. Kids don’t need to be taught that, they don’t need to know their teachers sexual preferences, etc.

But don’t delude yourself that alcohol is different. Just instead of it being encouraged in the school system it’s encouraged at home.
                        Last edited by Blaithin; Apr 14, 2023, 08:49.

Comment

Poor kids are so confused, they are getting such crazy mixed signals. We have an example in our family and we love Kyra/Ray just the way he/she is. Time has a way of working all things out so we don’t get too excited. Who hasn’t thought about what they would be like if they were born the opposite sex?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Poor kids are so confused, they are getting such crazy mixed signals. We have an example in our family and we love Kyra/Ray just the way he/she is. Time has a way of working all things out so we don’t get too excited. Who hasn’t thought about what they would be like if they were born the opposite sex?
                            There’s a Snapchat filter that makes me look like a cross between my brother and a cousin. Scary really.

The real insecurity is according to it, I think I’d be a better looking man than woman!!

Then again, if I use some other filters I’m a better looking woman than I am too so 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
                              Nick Freitas is a former green beret member of the house of representatives in Virginia and I get a kick out of and agree with much of what he has to say on things
                              Heres what he says
                              https://www.facebook.com/NickFreitas...3776259789743/
                              Now that right there is funny, I don’t care who you are !

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                                What are you going to tell the maltsters? Don’t you dare sell your finished product to any Brewster that uses a trans as a promoter or I won’t sell you my barley?

I’m sure they’ll listen.
                                I’m pretty sure the maltsters are listening, nobody can withstand losing 5 billion a week for long, nobody!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...