• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day

Happy 155th birthday Canada.

Very thankful for where I live and raise my family.

Canada, best country in the World.

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Happy 155th birthday Canada.

Very thankful for where I live and raise my family.

Canada, best country in the World.
    Apparently we are Not supposed to celebrate Canada Day...

Our PM is as demented as President Biden...

What a strange/crazy time to be a Canadian... celebrating Freedom is sedition and Treason... because we disagree with the Liberal ND coalition... we who disagree...peacefully...must be charged with 'mischief'... and Must be jailed and scorned.

Long Covid must have infected Ottawa

Comment

www.bitchute.com/video/gWX4Yt2eRUlA/

Comment

IN 1994 160 NATIONS AGREED TO REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION TO 800 MILLION BY 2030 https://www.bitchute.com/video/7JIUDl9ZIFHP/ sharing video clips not shown by fake news media. copyright owned by JustinCredibleTV U.S. ARMY LT. COLONEL THERESA LONG …

Comment

Hope I don't get my bank account siezed for liking that.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
            Hope I don't get my bank account siezed for liking that.

Guess we better like everything he does and says. 🦧

Comment

Judging by the turnout here in Regina today, looks like people haven’t forgot what their govt tried to do to them for 2 yrs. Add insult to injury throw in corrupted institutions, a charter that’s as good as toilet paper, corrupted media and medical system and a pm who stole an ejection under our collective noses.

And now facing down a nasty recession and probably a sovereign default.

Lots of people have lost hope and faith in this experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Judging by the turnout here in Regina today, looks like people haven’t forgot what their govt tried to do to them for 2 yrs. Add insult to injury throw in corrupted institutions, a charter that’s as good as toilet paper, corrupted media and medical system and a pm who stole an ejection under our collective noses.

And now facing down a nasty recession and probably a sovereign default.

Lots of people have lost hope and faith in this experiment.
                Happy Canada Day Jazz!!!

Still we live in the most free, most blessed, best Country and place on planet earth!!!

Prayers and Salutations!!!

Comment

Sorry, no happy Canada day with these clowns in charge.
                  WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                    Sorry, no happy Canada day with these clowns in charge.
                    WTF

How sick is that. I agree Taiga... beyond belief... are you sure it isn't photo shopped???

Comment

Can't go down and talk to knuck dragging western truckers who had huge crowds lined up on the roadside to greet them across Canada.

Those people were an unacceptable fringe minority. NOT mainstream like a pride parade with naked people giving the kids helicopter dong shows.

Got to play to your base in politics nowadays.

Comment

Very sick. I don’t know if real, looks real and is believable that these people would do this given their track record at these events. She is mentally ill that’s for sure, no need to see her with this thing to know she is sick.
                        Last edited by Taiga; Jul 1, 2022, 18:19.

Comment

Tom, please familiarize yourself about what went down on parliament hill today before you cheerlead this country.

Pride parades are a naked deviant free for all. And a Canada Day gathering on the hill was complete with pat downs, scanners, fencing, some arrests and overwhelming police presence and a host of new bylaws preventing all sorts of regular activities.

Watch it all and and if you are not appalled, something is wrong.

Disgusting day imo.

Comment

Well done Ottawa. Keep the demonstrations peaceful. Let the Freedumbers go home.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              Well done Ottawa. Keep the demonstrations peaceful. Let the Freedumbers go home.
                              One sick lieberal, 18% of eligible voters…
                              Last edited by fjlip; Jul 1, 2022, 21:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...