• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    some of you should take a lesson from the citizens of Ukraine on Country
    pride.
    When the US starts sending a 100B a week into Canada to get laundered, perhaps my pride could be restored.

Comment

Corruption is everywhere in the world no doubt, so what's your point? Or, F uck it let them all get slaughtered by Putin.

Happy belated Canada Day Bucket!
      When Canada borrows money to give away, and the taxpayers , as in my kids and their kids kids are still paying for it , and new Ukrainains are also being funded by the Canada government while my taxpaying kids pay for it all.

FFS even Sasktel is giving away freebees for immigrants.

Ukraine and Russia is just a family feud, IMHO. Best to stay out of it because I doubt whoever replaces Zelensky is not going to repay SFA.

Comment

Anyone who accepts adults flapping their genitalia around in public with kids present has serious mental problems

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          When Canada borrows money to give away, and the taxpayers , as in my kids and their kids kids are still paying for it , and new Ukrainains are also being funded by the Canada government while my taxpaying kids pay for it all.

FFS even Sasktel is giving away freebees for immigrants.

Ukraine and Russia is just a family feud, IMHO. Best to stay out of it because I doubt whoever replaces Zelensky is not going to repay SFA.
          Family feud in your honest opinion, glad you'll convinced yourself of that.

And which country is being flatten Bucket.

So how many 1000s of Ukrainians homesteaded in Western Canada and helped opened it up. What did they come to Canada with? How much tax dollars have they contributed to this country the pass 100 years? And your bringing up free Sasktel services to couple hundred refugees.

Don't lay your tax dollar "Woe, is me" B.S. line on me.

Comment

The Liberals started using identity politics decades ago. Now every party practices it. No one is Canadian anymore. You’re French Canadian, Ukrainian Canadian, gay, black, brown, whatever. Division and conflict are the result.

Comment

Family feud in your honest opinion, glad you'll convinced yourself of that.

And which country is being flatten Bucket.

So how many 1000s of Ukrainians homesteaded in Western Canada and helped opened it up. What did they come to Canada with? How much tax dollars have they contributed to this country the pass 100 years? And your bringing up free Sasktel services to couple hundred refugees.

Don't lay your tax dollar "Woe, is me" B.S. line on me.

Why don't they use that 20 million confiscated from the wife of a former politician to help out Ukrainians moving to Canada?

Comment

Why don't they use that 20 million confiscated from the wife of a former politician to help out Ukrainians moving to Canada?
                Bucket, with the cost of Reconstruction of Ukraine being south of $1T Dollars, and the west being responsible because we didn’t stop crazy Putin… you are arguing about $20million???

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                  Bucket, with the cost of Reconstruction of Ukraine being south of $1T Dollars, and the west being responsible because we didn’t stop crazy Putin… you are arguing about $20million???
                  Why does it become our problem?

These are countries that use to buy grain from us. Let them destroy each other and they will be buying grain from us again. Unless we are stupid enough to get involved and they bring the war to Canada. Is that what you are advocating for?

Like any family dispute - its best not to get involved. Blood runs thicker than water.

Famllies have an amazing way of forgiveness . A change in Russian leadership or Ukraine leaders may well change the course. And North America may well be on the wrong side of both.

You guys and your bleeding heart liberal attitude of giving borrowed money away. It is unconscionable.

Comment

Why does it become our problem?

These are countries that use to buy grain from us. Let them destroy each other and they will be buying grain from us again. Unless we are stupid enough to get involved and they bring the war to Canada. Is that what you are advocating for?

Like any family dispute - its best not to get involved. Blood runs thicker than water.

Famllies have an amazing way of forgiveness . A change in Russian leadership or Ukraine leaders may well change the course. And North America may well be on the wrong side of both.

You guys and your bleeding heart liberal attitude of giving borrowed money away. It is unconscionable.
                    So your under the impression Ukraine will be buying our grains again once as you named it the family feud is over.

Maybe you can tell me why gain markets around the world are tanking while Ukrainian grain is not being exported.

Millions of tonnes of grain rotting,, being destroyed, being stolen by the Russian, Ukrainian's themselves destroying equipment so Russians can't take them home, land mines everywhere etc etc. Don't you think grain prices at the very least would hold steady?

Sorta like the delusion that grain markets will rally because African nations have been starving the past decades.

Not to mention millions of refugee's and innocent women and children being killed, and your thinking the out come of the war will be another country Canada can market your grain to with stellar prices.

P.S. your suggestion of using the $20 million being smuggled by the Ukrainian women was at the Hungarian border. Not sure how Sasktel could get their hands on it so that they wouldn't have to give free phone services to the Ukrainian refugees in Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      You think the west s going to drop a trillion into Ukraine. With treasuries busted, recession assured and sovereign defaults possible.

Ukraine will be part of Russia so the west doesnt have to worry about it anymore. Zelensky will be thrown under the bus this fall. EU will take the hard recession and crack.

Russia will be paying for the reconstruction of Ukraine with their oil windfall and their strong currency.

I told you all how this would unfold 3 months ago.

Please cancel your cbc and cnn subscriptions and learn how to find the real news.

Comment

Such bitterness and angry by Agriviller's towards Canada as a country because of a ruling party.

I never liked the Reformers when they governed and don't like Trudeau, but they could ever change my view of Canada as my country.

I doubt some on Agriville would ever be happy anywhere in world, unless of course everybody conformed to their so called morals and higher ground.

Some of you should take a lesson from the citizens of Ukraine on Country pride.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zelensky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	773517

Comment

So your under the impression Ukraine will be buying our grains again once as you named it the family feud is over.

Maybe you can tell me why gain markets around the world are tanking while Ukrainian grain is not being exported.

Millions of tonnes of grain rotting,, being destroyed, being stolen by the Russian, Ukrainian's themselves destroying equipment so Russians can't take them home, land mines everywhere etc etc. Don't you think grain prices at the very least would hold steady?

Sorta like the delusion that grain markets will rally because African nations have been starving the past decades.

Not to mention millions of refugee's and innocent women and children being killed, and your thinking the out come of the war will be another country Canada can market your grain to with stellar prices.

P.S. your suggestion of using the $20 million being smuggled by the Ukrainian women was at the Hungarian border. Not sure how Sasktel could get their hands on it so that they wouldn't have to give free phone services to the Ukrainian refugees in Sask.

You do realize the Ukrainians are destroying their own crops in certain regions , right?

Comment

I get the impression that the situation with grains and crop in the Ukraine is getting clearer with time.

Most of the at risk is within artillery range of the front lines and that is all near the Donbas region.

Farmers can chose to have their grain trucked to buyers but costs are high as distance goes up.

Storage is an issue as lots of last years crop still there.

Comment

I guess certain types of protests are allowed. Such equality in Canada.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ani.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	773519

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                                [ATTACH]10724[/ATTACH]
                                We probably should all share a picture of ffs favourite guy

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...