• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    These things hurt your itsy bitsy feelings?
    What rights do the gays and lesbians and the alphabet soup mix of today’s gender wokeism among us not have right now, that everyone else has? Please name them. One by one.

What rights do Indians in Canada not have that the rest of us do have? I can think of a dozen rights they have, that I do not have. If you want, I could name them.

Equality as a threat or its non existence, is only a thing if you are a liberal. And then the effort is made by liberals to make some more equal and with more rights than others. Normal people know we are all equal as humans. Full stop.

This fake equality cry is getting tiring. I wonder if my wife and I got down to it on the streets of Saskatoon, whether we would be praised for doing so. Because, equality.
    Last edited by Sheepwheat; Jul 2, 2022, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      go in the internet and search for pictures of canada day celebrations from 6 or 8 years ago in ottawa , you will see how great canada was before it was destroyed by the clown fiberals
      Why not go back 50 years? Society has moved on even if you have not. No one group is in charge of change. Of course everything was perfect then.

Comment

Why not go back 50 years? Society has moved on even if you have not. No one group is in charge of change. Of course everything was perfect then.
        Shows how much has changed since you liberal lovers got in..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
          Shows how much has changed since you liberal lovers got in..
          This was one of the first pride parades in Canada, 1981. Some people in collared shirts with balloons. How far we have progressed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gppg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	773505

Comment

canada was never as devided as it is now thanks to the worst tyrant PM this country has ever seen , remember his words , do we tolerate these people , they are taking up space

Comment

canada was never as divided as it is now thanks to the worst tyrant PM this country has ever seen , remember his words , do we tolerate these people , they are taking up space

Comment

These things hurt your itsy bitsy feelings?
                God damn rights it is wrong
                These perverts hiding behind a pride parade
                DO YOU CONDONE THIS SHIT ????

Comment

5 liberal lovers west of Ontario.
                  How lucky they are all on agriville..
                  Last edited by Partners; Jul 2, 2022, 15:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    What rights do the gays and lesbians and the alphabet soup mix of today’s gender wokeism among us not have right now, that everyone else has? Please name them. One by one.

What rights do Indians in Canada not have that the rest of us do have? I can think of a dozen rights they have, that I do not have. If you want, I could name them.

Equality as a threat or its non existence, is only a thing if you are a liberal. And then the effort is made by liberals to make some more equal and with more rights than others. Normal people know we are all equal as humans. Full stop.

This fake equality cry is getting tiring. I wonder if my wife and I got down to it on the streets of Saskatoon, whether we would be praised for doing so. Because, equality.
                    Please give us examples of special rights LGBTQ folks have or is it only your view . You never replied to when abortion rights should be granted. This thread should be in moral issues not marketing.

Comment

Here’s an easy example ;
                      If I walk down the street in T.O. With my penis out
                      They will arrest me
                      Unless I’m in a pride parade or BLM rally

Comment

Please give us examples of special rights LGBTQ folks have or is it only your view . You never replied to when abortion rights should be granted. This thread should be in moral issues not marketing.
                        They have every right that you or I have. Plus they get extra funding for being more special than the rest of us. Period. What rights don’t they have exactly?

Comment

Seriously, if you have young children or grandchildren, you want them exposed to this ???

Comment

Such bitterness and angry by Agriviller's towards Canada as a country because of a ruling party.

I never liked the Reformers when they governed and don't like Trudeau, but they could ever change my view of Canada as my country.

I doubt some on Agriville would ever be happy anywhere in world, unless of course everybody conformed to their so called morals and higher ground.

Some of you should take a lesson from the citizens of Ukraine on Country pride.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Such bitterness and angry by Agriviller's towards Canada as a country because of a ruling party.

I never liked the Reformers when they governed and don't like Trudeau, but they could ever change my view of Canada as my country.

I doubt some on Agriville would ever be happy anywhere in world, unless of course everybody conformed to their so called morals and higher ground.

Some of you should take a lesson from the citizens of Ukraine on Country pride.
                              Like the wife of a former Ukranian politician crossing the border with 20 Million, and Canada handing over billions to a corrupt system there?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                                Like the wife of a former Ukranian politician crossing the border with 20 Million, and Canada handing over billions to a corrupt system there?
                                Corruption is everywhere in the world no doubt, so what's your point? Or, F uck it let them all get slaughtered by Putin.

Happy belated Canada Day Bucket!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...