• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
    Complete bullshit!!!just trying to skirt around
    All the harm you’ve caused with your nutty
    Mentality

Sask deaths are under reported by 7 times due to covid.
    Do you have a tangible response to the numbers I posted showing a fake vax with negative efficacy? Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
      Absolute bullshit FOX news repeat
      2 million people didn’t get a 2nd shot. What was their reasoning? Just decided to be an anti vaxxer after getting a shot. Not likely.

That group holds the secret to what these vaxxed actually did to people. Maybe some news outlet should interview them.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
        In a protest like this there is always a risk that some nut will do something stupid that take away from the positives that this can achieve. We saw that with the yellow vest a few years ago. As a pro vaxer I was never in favor of shut downs. It doesn't work. January is farm show season in the west. Its a shame.
        Up until now the un vaxed truckers weren't a problem and shutting out the small percentage of un vaxed just makes the supply issues way worse. It is going to be interesting to see how bad the supply chain issues will get until things get better and the vaccine mandate now becomes the lightning rod of the shortage issue. What I am interested to see is how successful the protest will be when it gets into the east. We all know the east re elected Trudeau and they have the votes to keep him in power unless they see the light.
        Do you understand that there are likely as many "pro vaxers" in the convoy as not?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Do you understand that there are likely as many "pro vaxers" in the convoy as not?
          IMO, this is a watershed moment in our history. yes large unprecedented protest but also a chance to wake some eastern zombies up. Occupying Ottawa will only be a success if they can rally some locals and other groups to the cause. The media is already trying to splinter those efforts but surely to god there has to be some people from Montreal and Toronto fed up as well?

Reminds me of the Quebec referendum and boy did we fck that up.

If it doesnt work, then we know this country is done and somebody better take a boot to Kennys ass and start the process.
          Last edited by jazz; Jan 25, 2022, 21:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
            https://www.ttnews.com/articles/osha-formally-withdraws-its-covid-19-vaccine-mandate
            This is huge.

It now puts the screws directly to the little potato with this massive challenge coming down on Ottawa from every direction and getting support from multiple countries.

There must be a few politicians and bureaucrats who are not resting well these nights.

Comment

Comment

For Aggie and his band of idiots..

Comment

Now Global is getting the idea that this might not be something to ignore. Although still underestimating it, apparently.

Comment

Justin you gonna run and hide?

Maybe let bobble head do your job and then throw her under the trucks when she fails?

Comment

Coming from South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        And as pointed out in the Twitter thread it’s just another hoax. You guys never learn.

Comment

So just so I am clear, Native protests are bad, trucker protests are great. The mental gymnastics some of you guys do is amazing. The #flutruxklan, lol what a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Great to see the "freedom pro choice" rally at the leg.

Considering what is happening in the deep south where the christian "taliban" want to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies, it's good to see folks standing up for women's reproductive rights.

Comment

I finally figured out why so many on this site get their news from twitter and podcasts rather than msm. It is so much more informative and entertaining at the same time. Here are 3 twitter posts I read this AM about the trucking convoy and the news is right from twitter so it must be true!

·
                              2h
                              The convoy is now sixteen billion trucks. It wraps around the Earth three times. The lead rig is being driven by Jesus, and He brought CW McCall with Him to write a theme song just for the brave #FluTruxKlan . Then everybody stood up and clapped.

#FluTruxKlan

A couple of days ago I saw tweets saying there were 50k trucks heading to Ottawa.
                              Yesterday that number seems to have changed to 300 to 400 big rigs.
                              By the time this "convoy" gets to the capital it will be 3 Tonka trucks and a Big Wheel.
                              5:26 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for Android

Minnesota MAGA Girl
                              @maga_minnesota
                              Update on trucks from U.S. headed to Canada:
                              Over 15k trucks from California
                              Over 10k trucks from Michigan
                              Over 5k from Ohio
                              Over 7k from Illinois
                              Over 10k from TX
                              Over 5k from NY State
                              Over 5k from Washington state
                              Over 5k from Florida..
                              Flag of Canada Flag of United States Flag of Canada Flag of United States
                              #TruckerConvoy2022
                              6:50 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for Android

I sure hope these facts don't get deleted by poster or twitter before everyone can learn something from them!

Comment

Where do the CBC writers working from home get thier "news"?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...