• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US's Chernobyl

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Hamlock. According to the article you linked, there was only 1 case of pneumonia that was positively identified as a result of a novel corona virus at this time. Yes there were a cluster of cases of pneumonia (no indication of how many btw) in Wuhan but there was no indication a novel virus was the cause of these other cases. Are you seriously suggestion travel should have been restricted on the basis of a single case without knowing how it was spread, where it come from, or how serious it may be? I would like to point out that with 4 days emergency planning was taking place at WHO according to following news releases in case this was serious and that by Jan 30 the WHO had issued a Level 4 Global Public Health Emergency (less than 3 weeks after the first notification) BTW this notification was only the 5th time WHO had issued such a warning the others being for H1N1, Swine Flu, Zika Virus, and Ebola.
    Furthermore, the WHO can only issue warnings. They do not have the power to shut down air travel. That is up to each country
    The Ontario government was the first government in Canada to release computer modeling on the coved-19 pandemic from best to worst case scenario. What I found interesting was the federal government's response. They said they were just computer models and what really happens could be quite different. Why I found this interesting was according to the federal government computer modeling in relation to Covid-19 should be taken with a grain of salt but this same government considers the computer modeling in relation to climate change to beyond debate and impossible to disagree with. All depends how it fits with its messaging.

Comment

Today's numbers are in, JHU is forecasting 11,000 deaths in Canada over the next 21 days.

From multiple different sources yesterday and today, say that Canada has fallen way behind the USA, when it comes to testing. Also that Canada's death rate is now projected to be every bit as bad as the USA.

I say wait 2 weeks, and Canada's projected deaths will be at a worse rate than the USA,,, there is a delay from when it hit the US, to when it hit Canada.

Sounding like the USA may make it mandatory to wear a mask, if out in public.(likely the reason to keep 3M production in the USA).

This is all going to get so much worse in Canada,,, letting everybody fly into Canada as late as Mar 17th will be costly with lives lost.

Always remember who it was, that just had to virtue signal!

Comment

mar. 17th??
        they're still flying in today ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          The Ontario government was the first government in Canada to release computer modeling on the coved-19 pandemic from best to worst case scenario. What I found interesting was the federal government's response. They said they were just computer models and what really happens could be quite different. Why I found this interesting was according to the federal government computer modeling in relation to Covid-19 should be taken with a grain of salt but this same government considers the computer modeling in relation to climate change to beyond debate and impossible to disagree with. All depends how it fits with its messaging.
          On the same subject, regarding Micheal Manns perversion of science, here is a quote from Mark Stein:
          let me make a general observation: You’ll have noticed that millions of people around the world are what one might call Coronaskeptics and pop up on TV and radio pooh-poohing the pandemic models. One reason they do that is because Mann’s we’re-all-gonna-die school of data analysis did immense damage to modeling in general – to the point where large numbers of persons simply dismiss all models as being a crap shoot of bollocks …because, as I heard a radio host say yesterday, they’d seen all the climate alarmist models fail to pan out. That’s on Mann and his chums.
          Edit to put the quote in quotes and credit the author, cut and paste on my phone the first time and failed.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 4, 2020, 01:04.

Comment

China did an amazing job of getting it under control. 4000 dead, they said, out of 1.4 billion??

Truly amazing. The stunningly positive result of "a basic dictatorship" such as sock puppet admires.

Then explain this - "China’s Mobile Carriers Lose 21 Million Users as Virus Bites"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-23/china-s-mobile-carriers-lose-15-million-users-as-virus-bites https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-23/china-s-mobile-carriers-lose-15-million-users-as-virus-bites

"...the Epoch Times thought it was a bit odd for 21 million Chinese cell phones to abruptly disappear, given that cell phone usage has been increasing constantly in China for years..."

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/24/21-million-chinese-cellphone-users-disappear-in-three-months-of-pandemic/ https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/24/21-million-chinese-cellphone-users-disappear-in-three-months-of-pandemic/

Comment

kinda sounds like everyone on this forum needs to sit back with a drink and stay at home or run for office,jesus christ.

Comment

Originally posted by longmire View Post
                kinda sounds like everyone on this forum needs to sit back with a drink and stay at home or run for office,jesus christ.
                You nailed it. We are all sitting at home and on the computer too much. Now I need a drink!!

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
                  What about the China woman in our country that said the risk was minimal. More worried about hurting the Chinamens feelings. Quit the hypocrisy for Christ sakes your phucking annoying.
                  Not what this thread is about. This one is about US and how it was over and over said - not by doctors - but by politicians it was no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                    Are you able to find any other video of comedians ridiculing the Donald?

First I've ever seen.
                    How many more do you want? Just posted what Americans are saying about their leadership. Its their country, their problem, i can't do anything about it.

The bigger question for the upset posters, why take videos posted about Trumps history of exactly what he said and of his doing the exact opposite of what Doctors recommended as seemingly personal attacks to you? Again, they are just videos of what he said.

Feb 25, when most of us hadn't even heard of Covid19. Pretty consistent message

Last edited by wd9; Apr 3, 2020, 21:48.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                      I can make that analogy because I have actual video and printed statements from US government leaders making these statements. Statements that have been fact checked numerous times. You want a few? Here are direct quotes from Trump: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/ (I won't paste actual words because it will fill pages but anyone than wants to see them read the fact checked quotes here)

I can quote Pense and Kudlow too that make the same claims as Trump makes.

Did other countries make a mistake. Of course. Hindsight is great for armchair quarterbacks. And if you want to argue that China and WHO actually lied, then post proof instead of simply making a claim. With all due respect AF5, Unless you can back up what you are saying you are part of the problem.
                      Perhaps you misread my post. I acknowledged that your analogy is a good one. But I think it applies basically everywhere, starting with China. No one had all the correct information, still don't, and that includes the WHO. Not claiming that WHO lied, they just didn't have all the necessary info at the time either.

The anti US vitriol is getting disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                        How many more do you want? Just posted what Americans are saying about their leadership. Its their country, their problem, i can't do anything about it.

The bigger question for the upset posters, why take videos posted about Trumps history of exactly what he said and of his doing the exact opposite of what Doctors recommended as seemingly personal attacks to you? Again, they are just videos of what he said.

Feb 25, when most of us hadn't even heard of Covid19. Pretty consistent message

Come on really?? Most of us heard about this in very early Jan , unless you live under a rock .

Comment

Makes sense why Trump is so popular.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                            So the challenge. Find a video that shows a Doctor, TV Personality, someone real and known, Trump did a good job - even a mediocre job.
                            Well we cant let BS go unchallenged. The death toll from Chernobyl was 1M. Lets see if that estimate holds up or dml just has the TDS virus.

What intelligence do you think the CIA can get when the CCP basically locked people in high rises and welded the doors shut? They do authoritarian shit like that all the time every day.

Timestamp 5min. Doctor and former director at CDC. Qualified enough for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gvv1AnOMe8 Dr. Fauci Says Trump Took Coronavirus Seriously ‘From The Beginning

Last edited by jazz; Apr 4, 2020, 01:19.

Comment

Serious question Jazz, do you believe what she said is true? Are you one of the 68 people who clicked Like?

Comment

Can't believe the leftarded TDS loons are still claiming the US didn't take this seriously. A the beginning nobody knew how serious this will become and we still don't. Cases could be peaking and drop of soon for all we know. However, we traveled to Vegas on Feb 6 and questions were asked before we left for the US regarding recent travel in China. So by that already the administration was beginning to grasp that it may be a serious threat more so than other places at the time. Glad we took the trip at that time, may never be able to go there again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...