• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US's Chernobyl

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    Jazz won't answer, he's busy suckin Trumps tiny dick.
    Ok. That’s uncalled for. This is the type of thing that should get you some time in the penalty box.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Or call trump and or 3m and make a deal ... we will give 3m more pulp , give us more masks .
      No time to stomp feet a pout and point fingers .
      A real leader would have made that call ASAP after Trumps knee jerk reaction to punish 3m
      Trudeau is terrified to make the call. I am sure they have too strategize every call. Probably 10 people in the room when a call is made to generate answers.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Ok. That’s uncalled for. This is the type of thing that should get you some time in the penalty box.
        Because it doesn't match the integrity of Jazz's dangerous, misleading crap posts and refusal to answer?

It's like having our own Alex Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          Oh my god, the Dildos are out today.
          [ATTACH]5867[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          That was totally classless. You are part of the problem. Offer some answers instead of mindless ridicule.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	quote-in-a-time-of-universal-deceit-telling-the-truth-is-a-revolutionary-act-george-orwell-13971.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	769587

Fits.

Comment

Tweety checks all the boxes.

- sheltered snowflake
            - triggered easily, unstable
            - no logic, no life experience, no perspective, dangerously uninformed
            - ingest media pablum by the bucketload
            - lose arguements daily
            - back to double down next day

Then call everyone racist is probably next.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
              I understand Tweety's frustration. Social media terrorism is a new thing, perhaps Jazz doesn't even realize he is doing it? I guess we all do it to some extent. It's all around us, even used by some leaders that should know better.

The Shandemic is another example.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...