• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US's Chernobyl

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Hey if CNN and CBC can do it all day and get paid for it, so can I.

Nothing I can post will change illogical bias. You come to the conclusion first then find flimsy evidence and out of context quotes to support yourself then pat yourself on the back for it all.
    Or it can be looked at if you can not support your opinion with verifiable facts then maybe it is you that has illogical bias.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      You seem to know a lot about China. How do you know they are all back at work? Is all of China back at work or is the virus still a problem in some areas? We know some manufacturing has increased but have all plants restarted now? Have non manufacturing restarted such as restaurants? Are the schools reopened or are kids still at home and not needing cell phones yet? Have savings and earnings for everyone somehow jumped right back up to where they were before everything was shut so people can afford extras like another cell phone? And on what basis are you declaring at least half of those cell phones should be back online? And how many cell phones have come back on line (if any)? What data do you have showing cell phone contract numbers since the lock down has lessened in Wuhan?

So many questions that you should have asked yourself before posting your response
      Not declaring anything , just asking questions much like you are .
      Get the chip off your shoulder .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Not declaring anything , just asking questions much like you are .
        Get the chip off your shoulder .
        Just asking questions? Okay what is the basis for you to saying "Just two possibilities that at least half those phones should be back online" How do you know half should be back online?

And telling me to get the chip off my shoulder. That is priceless. Yesterday your reply to Caseih comment when he said: "How can anyone in their right mind not agree with everything he says ??" on the Ole Rex thread was: "Most likely, DML , forage , chuck and the rest of the ex CWB clowns"

How do you know what my thoughts were on that thread? I had not even commented on that thread. Another junvenile display attacking posters that has a different opinion on some things than you that you feel somehow gives you the right to insult them, behind their back, in a conversation they are not even a part of. And then today when I respond to your comment to me you have the nerve of telling me to get the chip off their shoulder. Wow!@
        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 4, 2020, 12:47.

Comment

Just asking questions? Okay what is the basis for you to saying "Just two possibilities that at least half those phones should be back online" How do you know half should be back online?

And telling me to get the chip off my shoulder. That is priceless. Yesterday your reply to Caseih comment when he said: "How can anyone in their right mind not agree with everything he says ??" on the Ole Rex thread was: "Most likely, DML , forage , chuck and the rest of the ex CWB clowns"

How do you know what my thoughts were on that thread? I had not even commented on that thread. Another junvenile display attacking posters that has a different opinion on some things than you that you feel somehow gives you the right to insult them, behind their back, in a conversation they are not even a part of. And then today when I respond to your comment to me you have the nerve of telling me to get the chip off their shoulder. Wow!@
          Yup I did , a predicted response was coming
          from someone, usually does that’s what makes it a forum I guess .
          Never said “knew” , asked the question “should”

Rex is understanding the situation quite well.

The lecturing is getting to be a bit much .

Stay safe ... go for a walk , cool off .

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
            It's a yes no question. Do you believe what Dr Brix is saying?

And no, I'm not attacking the messenger.
            Please answer the question? It's not a hard or confusing question.

Comment

Please answer the question? It's not a hard or confusing question.
              Might help if it was known who this was directed towards. Everyone or?

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
                Might help if it was known who this was directed towards. Everyone or?
                Just Jazz. Pretty sure everyone else knows it isn't true.

Comment

Thanks, your reply to yourself left a few loose ends

Comment

Can't help you. Go put your sprayer gear on and wait for Trudeau. Good luck. That's all that's left for you. Rest of us will see if there is still an economy and a democracy to put together after all this.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Can't help you. Go put your sprayer gear on and wait for Trudeau. Good luck. That's all that's left for you. Rest of us will see if there is still an economy and a democracy to put together after all this.
                      So what's your answer? Yes or no?

Comment

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/the-coronavirus-pandemic-is-the-breakthrough-xi-jinping-has-been-waiting-for-and-hes-making-his-move/

Comment

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/04/02/china-coronavirus-who-health-soft-power/

Comment

So what's your answer? Yes or no?
                            Jazz won't answer, he's busy suckin Trumps tiny dick.

Comment

We had better hope that Trump’s USA makes it through this virus or we Canadian’s are done as well. There is no Canada without our neighbours. Like Trump or hate him I do not care but you had better hope he can keep the ship a float.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                                We had better hope that Trump’s USA makes it through this virus or we Canadian’s are done as well. There is no Canada without our neighbours. Like Trump or hate him I do not care but you had better hope he can keep the ship a float.
                                ;

Not difficult to understand President Trumps annoyance with 3M:

I saw the head of FEMA talk about the 3M masks.

They have been on order by FEMA for a month...from 3M... not one delivered to US from US 3M plant... brokers instead selling N95 3M masks to highest bidders outside US. 3M has promised the masks to FEMA for over 2 weeks... said they were in transport to FEMA when in fact they were not. Can understand why FEMA is Angry... President Trump had no choice but to call 3M on their dishonesty to FEMA. Trump got the industrial N95 masks expedited quick approval... then 3M shipped to brokers going international instead of domestic FEMA required order.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...