• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Furoow

"Chuck , DML , Forage ....... care to comment??
    Just curious is all 😁 "

Morneau should resign, but it won't happen. Besides the Conservatives are dead in the water as they have a lack of leadership and have not rid themselves of the SOCIAL LONNIES.

FURROW, now can you reply to my question I posed to you in post 138 that you conveniently dodged since your playing that game.
    Forage it would appear your a fan of Paul Martin and his record of reducing federal deficits. Have you ever thought about how he reduced federal spending? He downloaded it onto the provinces. He reduced the federal contributions to healthcare probably his biggest saving. He transferred federal debt to the provinces! Now I will be honest I liked Paul Martin more than Jean Chrétien, did I like him more than Harper, certainly not. Who I would like leading this country? That is a tough question, I am a big Rona Ambrose fan, Pierre Poilievre is entertaining to watch, is he a leader? Possibly. Have to admit not a big fan of those presently running for the conservative leadership.

Comment

Hamloc

Yes a fan of Paul Martin. He was willing to make cuts. I thought you Fiscal Conservatives were in favour of spending reductions. Paul knew how to run a business. As for Closet Boy his business experience was a mailroom clerk, a job daddy got for him. Besides Harper along with Mackay hijacked the Conservative name as the Alliance Party was useless as a national Party

Easy choice for me as to who should run Canada.

Like I said the Conservative just don't have anyone capable to run Canada that could turn things around, and defeat Trudeau.

Good luck harvesting!

Comment

Hamloc

Yes a fan of Paul Martin. He was willing to make cuts. I thought you Fiscal Conservatives were in favour of spending reductions. Paul knew how to run a business. As for Closet Boy his business experience was a mailroom clerk, a job daddy got for him. Besides Harper along with Mackay hijacked the Conservative name as the Alliance Party was useless as a national Party

Like I said the Conservative just don't have anyone capable to run Canada that could turn things around, and defeat Trudeau.

Good luck harvesting!
        Trudeau is defeating himself . Hopefully sooner than later .

Comment

Hamloc

Good luck harvesting!
          The WORST, LEAST-QUALIFIED Conservative candidate - likely Peter McKay - would be far and away better qualified to run the country that our current sack of execrable corruption which is sitting as Prime Minstrel.

Good luck harvesting.

Comment

The scandal that keeps on giving.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ee3Qwb6XgAEUlw8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	770000

Name:	Ee3Qwb6WsAQd2wR.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	770001

Comment

Wait for the missing infrastructure money to be exposed. These liberals are enriching themselves.

Comment

Comment

Endless corruption, all who could expose it are BOUGHT off!

Name:	IMG_7555.JPG
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	770004

Name:	IMG_7556.JPG
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	770005

Comment

Keep up with the scandal folks, it aint done yet.

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-trudeau-govt-gave-20-million-to-company-that-paid-liberal-minister EXCLUSIVE: Trudeau gov't gave $20 million to company that paid Liberal minister

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/we-charity-laying-off-staff-looking-to-sell-real-estate-in-toronto/wcm/9625c0f0-7a65-4c98-afe4-d8447df3b991/ WE Charity lays off staff, looks to sell Toronto real estate in wake of scandal

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/we-charity-registers-federal-lobbyist-1.5685554 WE Charity registers to lobby federal government, discloses dozens of interactions with officials

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      Wait for the missing infrastructure money to be exposed. These liberals are enriching themselves.
                      Climate Barbie is now playing the sexism card while Skippy has gone MIA holidaying with the McCain family. (Good payback for all their taxpayer subsidies)

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Keep up with the scandal folks, it aint done yet.

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-trudeau-govt-gave-20-million-to-company-that-paid-liberal-minister EXCLUSIVE: Trudeau gov't gave $20 million to company that paid Liberal minister

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/we-charity-laying-off-staff-looking-to-sell-real-estate-in-toronto/wcm/9625c0f0-7a65-4c98-afe4-d8447df3b991/ WE Charity lays off staff, looks to sell Toronto real estate in wake of scandal

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/we-charity-registers-federal-lobbyist-1.5685554 WE Charity registers to lobby federal government, discloses dozens of interactions with officials
                        Funny how silent the self righteous crowd is on these scandals .... other than “ya but but , orange man bad” , or its “harpers fault”

Comment

This probably deserves its own thread on how Tam has dropped the ball.

Comment

Regarding Dr. Tam.
                            I recently asked a neighbor about the allegiances of Chinese Canadians. He has been doing business with some influential and well connected Chinese, and went on a luxury trip to China with them, got to know some very well. It is his opinion that they are Chinese first, Canadian second.

One mans opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Regarding Dr. Tam.
                              I recently asked a neighbor about the allegiances of Chinese Canadians. He has been doing business with some influential and well connected Chinese, and went on a luxury trip to China with them, got to know some very well. It is his opinion that they are Chinese first, Canadian second.

One mans opinion.
                              Says the guy who repeatedly calls for western separation from Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                                Says the guy who repeatedly calls for western separation from Canada!
                                What’s the NDP leaders view on separation ?
                                He is all for it back in his homeland .......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...