• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Says the guy who repeatedly calls for western separation from Canada!
    Perhaps you should leave the shooting of the messenger to Chuck. It seems to be his specialty, and it does not Look very flattering on anyone else, who is actually capable of making rational arguments, without resorting to attacking the messenger.

As I said, that was one man's opinion, not mine. Personally I have gotten a much different impression from any Chinese Canadians I have known.
    It really defies logic as to why anyone would be loyal to a dictatorial communist regime after escaping. So the entire premiseseems unbelievable to me.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 16, 2020, 20:40.

Comment

1. Mark Norman

2. Jody Wilson-Raybould MP

3. Jane Philpot MP

4. Celina Ceasar-Chavannes MP

5. Leona Alleslev MP

6. Bill Casey MP

7. Colin Fraser MP

8.Borys Wrzenewskyj MP

9. Scott Brison MP

10. Nicola Di lores MP

11. Michael Warnick

12. Mark Eyking MP

13. Thomas J Harvey MP

14. John Oliver MP

15. Don Rusnak MP

16. Rodger Cuzner MP

17. Andrew Leslie MP

18. Pamela Goldsmith-Jones MP

19. Bill Morneau MP ?

20. Mark Kielburger

21. Craig Kielburger

These people stood too close to the liberal leader and their careers took a negative turn.

There are 300,000 more who worked in the oil industry in western Canada who were not allowed to stand too close to the liberal leader.

This guy wears 2,4,D cologne and walks through flower shops.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Perhaps you should leave the shooting of the messenger to Chuck. It seems to be his specialty, and it does not Look very flattering on anyone else, who is actually capable of making rational arguments, without resorting to attacking the messenger.

As I said, that was one man's opinion, not mine. Personally I have gotten a much different impression from any Chinese Canadians I have known.
        It really defies logic as to why anyone would be loyal to a dictatorial communist regime after escaping. So the entire premiseseems unbelievable to me.
        Okay messenger, what point were you trying to make by posting another person's opinion about Chinese Canadians not considering themselves Canadians first? And I will ask you do you consider yourself Canadian first or something else? And if you do consider yourself Canadian first, why are you promoting separation from Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
          It is very odd why Maggie changed her last name to her first abusive husbands last name. She was married twice and went through dozens of musicians, dictators, climate alarmists, Wiseguy, etc.

Yet she changed her name back to Trudeau to cash in on the taxpayers $. 💰💰💰

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
            Okay messenger, what point were you trying to make by posting another person's opinion about Chinese Canadians not considering themselves Canadians first? And I will ask you do you consider yourself Canadian first or something else? And if you do consider yourself Canadian first, why are you promoting separation from Canada?
            I understand where you are trying to go with this, but that is not a comparable analogy at all. I was born and raised in Alberta, but have been subject to the rule of law of Canada, with no democratic means of changing the situation. If I were an American, and moved here on my own free will, with the express purpose of agitating for separation, that would be comparable to what you are suggesting. Our situation has more in common with the citizens of Hong Kong, who in spite of never having moved or signed up for it, are now being ruled by the Chinese, and rightfully so, are resisting. In the example I gave, the Chinese moved from China, to Canada, Canada did not impose itself onto them. Quite the opposite, we welcomed them with open arms.
            And no, I am not a Canadian first, and in recent times, I don't know anyone in person who any longer considers themselves Canadians first.

Comment

Katie Telford PMO chief of staff, her husband and Bill Morneau should be wearing handcuffs soon if there was justice. Trudeau appointed a left wing loon for RCMP commissioner for a reason to let all these Librano crooks off the hook.

Comment

If you don’t like Canada change it or get out. If you want to destroy it fk off plain and simply.

Not perfect but we can see from what’s going on in many other countries no place is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  If you don’t like Canada change it or get out. If you want to destroy it fk off plain and simply.

Not perfect but we can see from what’s going on in many other countries no place is perfect.
                  I assume this post is directed at Trudeau?

Comment

This message needs to be conveyed loud and clear to Antifa, BLM/marxist looters/Chucky, etc.
                    Time to take out the trash for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      I assume this post is directed at Trudeau?
                      Yes In part for sure. We need leadership that brings the country together not put one region against the other or one religion or race against the other. Can’t be favouring races or groups of rhe other either as in reverse racism.
                      And includes all those that sit and criticize but who’s favourite politicians have absolutely no better answer other than to sit and criticize.

Comment

And includes all those that sit and criticize but who’s favourite politicians have absolutely no better answer other than to sit and criticize.
                        Lots of ways to destroy a country. I would say complaining is the least likely to cause it.

But driving off a progressive Marxist cliff seems most likely. There is ample proof that works.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Lots of ways to destroy a country. I would say complaining is the least likely to cause it.

But driving off a progressive Marxist cliff seems most likely. There is ample proof that works.
                          The cities of Minneapolis, Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, etc are good example of a Marxist/Chucky cities.
                          If you want an exodus of successful businesses, let a looney Democrat mayor and council run the city.

Comment

Sorry to dredge this up from the vault, but this is just too WEird.

In 1937, Ayn Rand wrote a novella called "Anthem", a tale of a dystopian future of the great "WE" - a world that deprives individuals of a name or independence. They existed only to serve the state. They were conceived in controlled Palaces of Mating. They died in the Home of the Useless. From cradle to grave, the crowd was one - the great "WE" - the mindless human herd.

From the book:

"What is freedom? Freedom from what? There is nothing to take a man's freedom away from him, SAVE OTHER MEN."

Comment

So would Rand be considered prophetic, or merely applying the powers and insights of observation?

Some would disagree with the statement that your rights can be taken from you.

They would offer that your rights can only be given up by your own acquiescence.

People have long told me during my battles with the municipality or the county that you can't fight city hall.

Our outcomes have proven them wrong, the recent AG4 zoning by-law battle being the latest example. Good coverage of that victory in the Ontario Farmer this week.

Guess who it was that "advised" them, as the subtitle said, that their by-law and policy was in contravention? Yours truly.

But if you were to ask "the people" even with that evidence, they would still say, "you can't fight city hall".

What does that show?

It shows that most people do not have the courage or stamina to take up the fight. And trust me, it will damn near wear you out. And where the civil service gets paid an hundred grand a year or more to rag the puck and screw us over, there's no reward for the underdog taxpayer who fights to set things right.

But what I find more frightening than the thought of a lop-sided battle against corrupt government is this: the spineless majority will refuse to join in the fight, even when they know that the cause is just.

They fear getting on the wrong side of the "right" people.

Rand didn't care, and she died poor.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                                So would Rand be considered prophetic, or merely applying the powers and insights of observation?

Some would disagree with the statement that your rights can be taken from you.

They would offer that your rights can only be given up by your own acquiescence.

People have long told me during my battles with the municipality or the county that you can't fight city hall.

Our outcomes have proven them wrong, the recent AG4 zoning by-law battle being the latest example. Good coverage of that victory in the Ontario Farmer this week.

Guess who it was that "advised" them, as the subtitle said, that their by-law and policy was in contravention? Yours truly.

But if you were to ask "the people" even with that evidence, they would still say, "you can't fight city hall".

What does that show?

It shows that most people do not have the courage or stamina to take up the fight. And trust me, it will damn near wear you out. And where the civil service gets paid an hundred grand a year or more to rag the puck and screw us over, there's no reward for the underdog taxpayer who fights to set things right.

But what I find more frightening than the thought of a lop-sided battle against corrupt government is this: the spineless majority will refuse to join in the fight, even when they know that the cause is just.

They fear getting on the wrong side of the "right" people.

Rand didn't care, and she died poor.
                                Burnt,

Very truthful words... Local counties can be Very abusive... few have the courage to cross authorities who refuse to apply their own rules fairly... the consequences of such humble acts can be life changing... as local administrations have the most power over our daily lives and health... further the least accountability for obvious discrimination and abuse [cruel and unusual punishment included in weapons used against citizens who are foolish enough to point out these truths].

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...