• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does some dude with a twitter account and half assed blog have to do journalism for the entire country?

Canadaland has broken every major story on this scanadal. Globa and Mail is an admitted media partner for WE charity. I guess all the majors are. Banks are in on this too heliping a kids charity buy toronto RE

WE fired a bunch of its youthful work force right when the pandemic hit and then went begging for a govt contract. Now its refired those same people along with a gag order.

Is this grotesque.

https://www.canadalandshow.com/we-charity-was-in-financial-trouble-before-covid-says-charity-watchdog/ WE Charity Moved Millions To Private Kielburger Company
    "Massive red flag," says charity watchdog

Comment

Now that is a fundamental difference between the right and left. Can you envision Chuck suggesting that an individual could take such initiative without the government doing it all for him, while inflating the cost by many multiples.
      Originally posted by RTK View Post
      That’s simple - shelter for for all the children they are saving world wide....

Actually, pretty damn simple - they are all crooks, anyone who thinks these charities and foundations are set up to do good and not for the benefit of the primary stakeholders give your head a shake.

I have very few charities I donate to and they are focused on medical research and cures; although I am sometimes skeptical I how my money is spent I do it because research costs money.

I think you can make a bigger impact directly helping those who need a hand up; flipping a couple dollars to drug addict does nothing; hiring a single mother and paying her well for a doing a good job helps her; helping a kid get an education by giving them a bonus that covers their text books for a year helps, helping kids afford sports is good. Providing a reference for someone who needs a chance and you know can do a good job but never gets a shot - great return on that...

Paying kids to volunteer, kids buying trinkets and attending “WE” and other similar brainwashing events - complete waste of time.

Comment

Kinsella on Trudeau, usually has some inside knowledge. Dont always agree with him politically but he doesn't love Trudeau thats for sure.

I hadnt heard the RCMP thing before or if thats just rumour.

I suspect a snap election is in the cards now.
        -----

http://warrenkinsella.com/2020/07/my-latest-trudeau-titlements/ Trudeau-titlements

But we’ll know soon enough. There are multiple investigations already underway into this stinking, fetid mess, and they will undoubtedly find multiple conflicts of interest. The RCMP, who are also now looking at WE-gate, will find it difficult not to launch a formal criminal investigation.

Comment

TV is pretty shitty lately....if you want entertainment turn on CPAC and watch the bureaucrats answer questions from the conservative MPs like Pollievre....Rachel Wernick should be telling fairy tales to children the way she answers a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Kinsella on Trudeau, usually has some inside knowledge. Dont always agree with him politically but he doesn't love Trudeau thats for sure.

I hadnt heard the RCMP thing before or if thats just rumour.

I suspect a snap election is in the cards now.
            -----

http://warrenkinsella.com/2020/07/my-latest-trudeau-titlements/ Trudeau-titlements

But we’ll know soon enough. There are multiple investigations already underway into this stinking, fetid mess, and they will undoubtedly find multiple conflicts of interest. The RCMP, who are also now looking at WE-gate, will find it difficult not to launch a formal criminal investigation.
            Warren Kinsella
            @kinsellawarren
            This is a man acutely unaware of how much shit he is in.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	769969

https://metowelodges.com/

Comment

This is a pretty good article:
                https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/we-charity-volunteer-white-saviour_ca_5f0e0652c5b648c301f07314

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  I would define it as anyone who thinks a federal party should run on a social conservative platform in the year 2020. You are welcome to hold whatever views you like, but stop ruining the chances of a potentially fiscal conservative government by associating them with social views inconsistent with most Canadians in 2020. And stop giving the leftwing media ammunition to use against fiscal conservatives. We have an economic crisis to solve. The social issues won't matter if the country collapses economically. Put the greater good ahead of your personal beliefs, or else we will be stuck with Trudeau or worse forever.
                  The real problem conservative have is that socially liberal and fiscally conservative can't coexist. That is mixed messaging. We need to pivot from pro death to pro life and pro family if you really want to fix some problems. To revive the economy we need to fire about 1/3 of the civil disservice. This would have the effect of increasing family size and allow us to reduce immigration significantly. The lieberals have been pedaling the lie that you can replace families with immigration. Can't and wont happen. You will not fix the economic and political malaise that we find ourselves in without doing the above.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                    T
                    I am fascinated by your post. Could you please explain your logic behind your claim "To revive the economy we need to fire about 1/3 of the civil disservice. This would have the effect of increasing family size and allow us to reduce immigration significantly." What is the correlation between family size and the size of the civil service? I do not know of a single family that made the decision as to family size based on number of government employees. They make the choice based on lifestyle they want, cost of living (which includes taxes) and opportunities they see for their children. If cost of living including taxes were as oppressive as some suggest, why would immigrants (who tend to have larger families) even want to immigrate here? And what is wrong with immigrants? Other than the first nations we are all offspring of immigrants. Today's immigrants either work in jobs that are not seen as opportunities by Canadian citizens or come highly skilled, such as doctors and nurses.

And if you get a chance, maybe tell us what 1/3 of the civil service should be fired? What government departments do you feel are not needed?

Comment

First Nations ppl are offspring of immigrants too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        First Nations ppl are offspring of immigrants too.
                        Yes, I can't understand why Anyone on either side of the debate would want to open that Pandora's box.
                        Just look at the scandal surrounding the Kennewick Man. Probably never will learn the whole truth around that.
                        There is increasing evidence that they came over multiple waves.
                        The distribution of the various tribes certainly wasn't static throughout history, With war and genocide slavery and the equivalent of colonization.
                        There is there is the coincidental disappearance of many species of large land mammals shortly after their arrival.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 21, 2020, 14:32.

Comment

Point taken. Very poor wording on my part. You are right, everyone living in NA immigrated from somewhere. So if we do not question the right of First Nations to live here, or for European immigrants to live here, or anyone else whose parents or previous generations come to NA, what right to we have to question today's immigrants legally applying and moving here. Why is families of present citizens having more children preferable than having immigration - especially if parents do not want bigger families?

But this is a distraction from what I am really interested in learning, and that is how getting rid of 1/3 of the civil service will result in larger families?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            I am fascinated by your post. Could you please explain your logic behind your claim "To revive the economy we need to fire about 1/3 of the civil disservice. This would have the effect of increasing family size and allow us to reduce immigration significantly." What is the correlation between family size and the size of the civil service? I do not know of a single family that made the decision as to family size based on number of government employees. They make the choice based on lifestyle they want, cost of living (which includes taxes) and opportunities they see for their children. If cost of living including taxes were as oppressive as some suggest, why would immigrants (who tend to have larger families) even want to immigrate here? And what is wrong with immigrants? Other than the first nations we are all offspring of immigrants. Today's immigrants either work in jobs that are not seen as opportunities by Canadian citizens or come highly skilled, such as doctors and nurses.

And if you get a chance, maybe tell us what 1/3 of the civil service should be fired? What government departments do you feel are not needed?
                            Cause civil servants do not create wealth they only drain wealth .
                            This country desperately needs wealth creation...... now

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post

I would start with closing the office of climate change and work from there. The larger issue is why is the government so large and growing all the time. One of the answers to that is to create career opportunities for women. There is your connection between the civil disservice and family size. The main problem with immigration today is today's welfare immigrant is not the same as those who came in the 50's and 60's. We would still have immigration depending on labor market needs and only that.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                                I would start with closing the office of climate change and work from there. The larger issue is why is the government so large and growing all the time. One of the answers to that is to create career opportunities for women. There is your connection between the civil disservice and family size. The main problem with immigration today is today's welfare immigrant is not the same as those who came in the 50's and 60's. We would still have immigration depending on labor market needs and only that.
                                Screw it, let it burn. Once the crash happens like Rome, then a true reset can happen. A conservative win next election will only have more bat shit crazy lefties out denouncing fascists, while they impose their ideas on everyone else, or risk being called a racist, fascist, sexist, capitalist, etc. Etc.. this is a Dunkirk moment, you gotta know when to cut and run. If you can't see the flames in the cities from 20 miles away, it hasn't cooked enough yet. They need this GOOD AND HARD.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...