• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Cancer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said immune system would be damaged

Comment

Good to see that you are back Jazz. Sorry to hear about your Dad. We lost Mom due to cancer a bit over a year ago. She was making progress with treatment and then she got the booster. Was about a year from booster to grave at only 74. I thought she would live to 90 as she did not have many health issues before.

Comment

Crop where is the link from a credible source with all that crap you wrote from the UK parliament?

Did the crows eat your homework again?

You are a bold faced bull shiter who never provides any credible sources for your crap posts! And tries to pass of social media crap as evidence.

Give up!

Comment

Are you dumb enough cc to actually expect to get a reply to that ?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Crop where is the link from a credible source with all that crap you wrote from the UK parliament?

Did the crows eat your homework again?

You are a bold faced bull shiter who never provides any credible sources for your crap posts! And tries to pass of social media crap as evidence.

Give up!
            It seems as though you formulate your posts and taunts in such a way as to ensure that no one would waste the effort in formulating an informed reasonable response.
            It is as if you purposefully drag the level of discussion down to such an immature level that it will preclude anyone from challenging you.
            You used the word crap three times in one post. You accuse the questioner of lying. You swear. You made the juvenile allegation about the dog ate your homework.
            You used a smiley face
            Spelling mistake.
            And of course, you included your trademark statement, give up, as if that strategy has ever worked successfully for anyone.

Comment

The saddest thing about cancer, is they are still using a medieval treatments from WW2 on people. All the research, all the funding and nothing. Yes people live longer with cancer or keep it at bay. Back in the 80s anyone who got cancer was an immediate death sentence, so thats improved, but to extend your life 5 yrs by taking chemo poison isnt a win in my books.

Comment

The sad fact is that we were making some progress against cancer until the quackzine wiped all these gains out and set us back. Went for many years not even hearing about cancer until now when you hear about it everyday. With all the corruption of the health care system in the past 5 years, we went from a somewhat functional health care system to one that hardly functions. The safely quackzine free do not really have any health care availability today. Another sad fact is that since canuckistan is home to many upchucks, this will continue to get worse.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your dad's health troubles, Jazz. Hope he can get through it again.

Comment

Sorry to hear this is happening to yet another family Jazz .
                    Both my parents passed just after the Covid / shot thing within 2 months.
                    Was no coincidence , neither had conditions that would have made them pass that quick , impossible.
                    I have my views on this , and it will never change , it was devastating and the data is nearly irrefutable now .
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 24, 2024, 00:39.

Comment

I and many others are just collecting data now , and it’s a matter of time before things happen. And it will even affect the most advent supporters who shamed everyone.

tic tok

Anyone else remember the amnesty for Covid thing that was tried ?
                      Well ya , sorry … ain’t happening .
                      Absolutely Covid 19 was a gain of function research that went bad , and even the most vocal supporters knew but still relentlessly shamed anyone who remotely second guessed the narrative.

Tic Tok ….. it may take a decade but time will run out on those responsible and knowingly responsible.

It was never from a bat ffs

Sad part is anyone who was capable of thinking for themselves figured this out within weeks of the outbreak in China but were called racists to blow it aside . China was / is never a race , it’s a country like Canada , but they used it relentlessly to shame the truth .
                      The biggest cover up in human history.

Comment

As usual no credible evidence or links are provided by anyone. Just more anecdotal evidence and opinion from antivaxers and the plandemic cult?

And you wonder why I call it Agrisilly?

Comment

Canadian government is paying another 38 million towards the vaxx injury fund, yup sounds completely safe!

Comment

According to you and your wacky antivaxer friends we should all be dead from the vaccines!

Just like Crypto says the carbon tax has caused all the inflation, you guys say the vaccines are causing all the deaths and illnesses too?

Axe the facts!

And you wonder why I call it Agrislly?

And how do we know that line item in the budget is not just some more made up antivaxer crap propaganda like Crop likes to post?
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 24, 2024, 07:44.

Comment

I am not a doctor but know that genetic mutations do occur from exogenous factors. For instance, my friend recently passed away after a bone-marrow transplant from a type of blood cancer that doctors say was spurred by a damaged Jak2 gene. The information published says that this gene can be damaged by exposure to certain fuels and fumes from these fuels as well as exposure to radiation.

The protection of my genes became more important to me when I realized that they are so easily damaged and can lead to premature death. Injecting untested gene-altering vaccine is a risk I am not willing to take. The risk to dinking around with my genes doesn’t appeal to me at all knowing that they are easily damaged and can’t be repaired - yet.

Comment

Hmm why is this needed, $36M added to Vaccine Injury Fund.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...