• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Cancer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Cancer

Out of circulation past 6 months. Last spring dad had some weird labs, his retard doctor ignored until we pushed the issue to get scans done. Then Sask Health lost dads MRI requisition, waited 3 months to get another booked. Then at harvest diagnosed with cancer in the liver originally from colon. That was strange, dad beat colon cancer back in 2014 (chemo, radiation, surgery), declared cancer free, sailed through the 5 yr mark and 7 yr mark.

New colonoscopy ordered, suspect new colon tumor, found nothing in colon. Liver biopsy confirmed metastases from his original cancer 10 yrs ago. So apparently this was circulating all those year and just now shows up. Right....

Dad took 3 shots of the kill juice because the TV told him to. I begged him to stop taking that shit. Nobody is going to convince me of anything else.

Now heading to Edmonton at seeding for new treatments.

Very sorry to read about your dads diagnosis ,hope he gets better soon , sadly their had been an explosion of the dreaded disease around the world since the madness of the past 4 years

Comment

Good to know you are with us jazz, sorry for Dad
      My mom strangely deteriorated after 2 shots in 6 months, regret giving okay for those.

Comment

Best wishes to your dad. Cancer is an unpredictable beast. There is just regular cancer, it is sad to see this used as another anti- vaxer myth. You just add to the stress of others dealing with this disease.
        Last edited by agstar77; Apr 22, 2024, 03:49.

Comment

Welcome back jazz. Sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis.
          Your perspective has been missed around here.

Comment

Such a battle Jazz, seems like an epedemic, young people too. MRI so cheap down South and instantaneous.

Comment

Sorry to hear your situation Jazz. Lots of families facing similar circumstances. Turbo cancers, strokes, demencia, blood clots and the ongoing alienation of family. All related to the plandemic. Unfortunately I feel it will only worsen.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad's cancer, but a previous history of cancer before covid vaccines should be a clue that vaccines have little to do with a recent cancer. Cancer comes back in many cases.

There is no link between covid vaccines and cancer, or unexplained deaths.

It's time to move on from all these antivaxer myths that are easily dispelled by actual science and closer examination.

Comment

Not everybody has the same opinion as you doctor cc , where did the name turbo cancer come from ? Doctors recently are seeing cancers that are far more aggressive than they have ever seen prior to plandemic , call me any name you want if it makes you feel great better about yourself , all you are doing is proving how hateful you are , i recently seen a lady from sask posted about her jab injury ,that has been proven to be from jab and she has had an offer of compensation ,her life has been destroyed , their was some in the comments telling her to go and get MAID , how did people become so hateful ?

Comment

According to some of the antivaxers the vaccine was designed to kill us all!

Crop you stick to watchin the crows instead of posting lies and crap from social media with no references or links. You keep getting caught and then runaway for awhile and then come back with some other fake BS!

Give up!

Comment

That is from UK parliament just a few days ago

Comment

Sure Crop! Just like the sign from the Irish Health System you posted that said covid vaccines might cause sudden death! LOL

Comment

Its well documented that the mrna shots reignited many past conditions in people, shingles, psoriasis, herpes etc.

I mean what else happened in the past 3 yrs to cause an explosion in cancers worldwide, even prevalent in younger people now. Colon cancers and pancreatic cancers in your 20s was unheard of back in the day.

The original mrna research was mothballed because it caused so many off target effects in the subjects. Even the ceo of Phizer was shocked that the govt chose to ressurect this research for covid.

Comment

yes and why has big pharma suddenly invested billions in cancer care ?

Comment

Just like the tobacco industry ran a campaign to tell us smoking didn’t cause cancer, big pharma and government told us the vaxx is completely safe and effective, no such thing as turbo cancer, you’ll feel like super man after the vaxx, trust the experts they say, it turns out all the experts were wrong.

I remember talking with the town doctor about smoking and the dangers of smoking, the doctor completely ignored the dangers and told me how safe and beneficial smoking is, it was part of a grade 7 health assignment, the only reason I signed up for it was the two partners in that assignment were the hawtest girls in class, early 80s had quack doctor just like now but the new quack doctor just gets a bigger paycheque!

anyway the new experiment vaxx couldn’t possibly have any negative effects, the onslaught of new disease disorders and the skyrocketing deaths could be caused by anything but the new experimental forced vaxx!
                              Last edited by TSIPP; Apr 22, 2024, 11:37.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...