• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EV’s

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"But think about that, Chuck2 lectures us on how important EVs are but they are going to turn the whole industry upside down to lower emissions 2% to 3%!! Crazy!"

Yes WOW for DUMB! Isn't it CC?

Comment

Its early days in the transition. More patience my friends.

The more important part of the report shows that the carbon tax on large emitters is working much better at reducing emissions and for the most part you don't even notice.

And Trevor Tombe and the PBO showed that the inflationary effect of the carbon tax is really low, well below 1%.

But during the the biggest inflationary period in decades the oil companies made record profits! But according to flat earthers those high oil prices weren't inflationary!

And little PP says the only cause of inflation on everything is the carbon tax! Just like he said crypto currency will protect us from inflation! LOL

It must be the new math conservatives are using!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Its early days in the transition. More patience my friends.

The more important part of the report shows that the carbon tax on large emitters is working much better at reducing emissions and for the most part you don't even notice.

And Trevor Tombe and the PBO showed that the inflationary effect of the carbon tax is really low, well below 1%.

But during the the biggest inflationary period in decades the oil companies made record profits! But according to flat earthers those high oil prices weren't inflationary!

And little PP says the only cause of inflation on everything is the carbon tax! Just like he said crypto currency will protect us from inflation! LOL

It must be the new math conservatives are using!
        What an amusingly tone deaf response. After all your preaching on EV’s you didn’t even address how little EV’s will lower emissions. Instead you again attack how oil companies, in your opinion, made too much money. I feel like a reporter asking Justin Trudeau a question knowing he won’t in any way shape or form answer my question!!

Comment

Chuckroach, the major influence on inflation was the turd blowing 650 billion out his ass and nothing to show for it!

Comment

and when all that money was being dumped out PP was every day saying it would cause inflation , and he was 100% correct in what he said would happen

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...