• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau says he is quite a man because he won’t abandon,”the fight”.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said. I don't understand why people can't see that.
    Chuck doesn't count and I wouldn't worry about his comments. They only serve to make himself feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

The athabasca glacier as well as many other glaciers have been receding since the ice age ended and the climate started to warm 10000+ years ago. No denying the climate has been warming and do not want to argue either way as there is no point. Far as I’m concerned excessive pollution ground, water, and air is an existential threat as is religion, totalitarianism, foreign meddling, and lunatics which all go hand in hand. Is it okay to label carbon the enemy this generation but yet compromise our security transferring our industrial base and pollution to bad actors like China, or in europes case shut down domestic energy industries in exchange for weaponized oil and gas from an existential threat Russia? I ask you cc what is the best course to balance reducing pollution and keeping the bad actors from collapsing western democracies? None of your worries mean shit all if there’s nothing left to save.
      Glad to see you admit there is climate is warming Wilton. Progress because some of your buddies think its getting cooler and the ice is growing around the world.

We both know there are natural cause to warming, but you and the other human caused climate change deniers and skeptics don't think green house gases are also a cause.

Human caused climate change is a scientific fact.

If you took climate science seriously and understand the risks you would know that the cost of doing nothing will cost far more and destabilize humanity even further than the usual crackpots and dictators who threaten nuclear war like Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Glad to see you admit there is climate is warming Wilton. Progress because some of your buddies think its getting cooler and the ice is growing around the world.

We both know there are natural cause to warming, but you and the other human caused climate change deniers and skeptics don't think green house gases are also a cause.

Human caused climate change is a scientific fact.

If you took climate science seriously and understand the risks you would know that the cost of doing nothing will cost far more and destabilize humanity even further than the usual crackpots and dictators who threaten nuclear war like Putin.
        Screw you too. Did I ever say I was a denier of any of it or a flat earther. Go and keep your head in the sand about current events but you need a stable world to start with before you can do any of the transitions you espouse.

Comment

A curious mind has questions. Why didn't the enforcers use a carrot instead of a stick? They might have had a different result. They also may have looked at things differently if they had put their temperature recording devices outside of a heat sync (aka city)

Comment

Then little, it must be all the asphalt that is causing the ocean temperatures and arctic temperatures to rise! Check with A5 on that because he has the evidence, but he won't show it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post

Screw you too. Did I ever say I was a denier of any of it or a flat earther. Go and keep your head in the sand about current events but you need a stable world to start with before you can do any of the transitions you espouse.
              Then why don't you speak up like Pierre Poilivere and say human caused climate change is real?

Comment

Of course climate has changed from a glacier covering your location, dense cities might be warmer, human caused. Tax will not COOL them off.

Comment

Reducing GHG emissions will reduce the warming. Thats the whole point. But are you going to say more CO2 and warming will be good for us like A5?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Reducing GHG emissions will reduce the warming. Thats the whole point. But are you going to say more CO2 and warming will be good for us like A5?
                    When can we expect to see significant movement in that direction?

Better be sooner than later as most taxpayers are about done with it.

Comment

This description of narcissistic behavior reminds me of someone else around here.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        Of course climate has changed from a glacier covering your location, dense cities might be warmer, human caused. Tax will not COOL them off.
                        Exactly, we are still coming out of the little ice age .

Comment

Those damn dinosaurs did a hell of job cooling the earth. They even did themselves in, just like the liberals they will be gone I hope.

Comment

Massive tropical forests and dinosaurs thrived in a C02 environment 100 x more than today.
                            C02 was at its lowest points during ice ages .
                            what I find frustrating as heck is the attack on agriculture, that produces crops that actually need and absorb abundant C02 and yet nothing is said by the same alarmists about the massive C02 emissions from the airlines , private jets , shipping and the massive yachts the billionaires and politicians use …. Crickets … but a cattle farm or grain farm , ohhh it’s climate catastrophe ffs

Comment

Especially cow farts/methane! Nothing worse says CC. Somehow 60 million bison never had a SHYT?

Comment

It's the agrisilly flat earth club denying climate science and saying more CO2 will be good for us!

Proving once again science education has failed some people.

Its like saying more hotter and dryer summers will be good for us!

Agrisilly at its finest!

How many more droughts and increasing extreme weather events do you need before you start connecting the dots?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...