• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau says he is quite a man because he won’t abandon,”the fight”.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You rather COLDER and no crops, ICE covering you?

Comment

You’d have to be pretty dense to want it colder. Duh!

Comment

So when its 35 degrees in the shade in July and you haven't had a good rain since May do you want it hotter or would you prefer it cooler/colder?

I know its a tough question but do your best!

And guess what, the glaciers in the Rockies have been shrinking rapidly since the industrial revolution and there is no sign that there is another ice age coming! So you can stop worrying about that little dumb ass gem of stupidity!

Comment

Ten thousand years ago I had a mile of ice above my farm, thanks for climate change for making this country livable.

Comment

Does this mean you are in favour of more warming, droughts and heat waves too?

Tsipper you didn't answer the "hard" question!

So when its 35 degrees in the shade in July and you haven't had a good rain since May do you want it hotter or would you prefer it cooler/colder?

I know its a tough question but do your best!​

Comment

I’m in the south country, we expect +35 and drought, I knew this fully when I bought this place.

Comment

I am glad you are enjoying the extended drought then.

Comment

Not nearly as bad as the 1930’s, nobody expects goldilocks weather every year. I like it hot and dry, rainy cloudy weather isn’t for everyone.

Comment

"And guess what, the glaciers in the Rockies have been shrinking rapidly since the industrial revolution and there is no sign that there is another ice age coming! "

Thank whoever! If they were INCREASING we all be DEAD!

Who prefers that?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      And guess what, the glaciers in the Rockies have been shrinking rapidly since the industrial revolution stupidity!
                      And what were the glaciers doing before the industrial revolution? Were they completely stable? Had they been at that level since the beginning of time?
                      And by what metric should we conclude that that was the correct extent of the glaciers?

Did you ever figure out how the human artifacts keep showing up inside of retreating glaciers?

I asked you a while ago what geological process deposited the soil on your imaginary farm. Did you ever figure out the answer to that one?

I will hang up and wait for the flat Earth accusations.

Comment

What date was the ideal C02 or average WORLD temperature? Tell us...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Does this mean you are in favour of more warming, droughts and heat waves too?

Tsipper you didn't answer the "hard" question!

I know its a tough question but do your best!​
                          I think the answer to the drought in the southwest is to build more gas stations on number 1 highway between Swift Current and Medicine Hat.
                          But care full monitoring would be needed as small areas with high carbon tax saturation being paid may cause flooding.

Comment

The climate change science deniers are still coming up with excuses as to why the the planet is obviously warming and the glaciers are shrinking.

But they never seem to come up with any credible scientific organization that says there is no human caused climate change! All we get is crickets! Again and again and a few laughable and feeble excuses!

Funny that. Even Axe the Facts Poilievre says human caused climate change is real but they won't listen.

Comment

I will try this one question at a time. Since Chuck seems to get easily distracted with long posts or multiple questions.

Do you think the glacial till soils on your imaginary farm have been deposited by the glaciers as they retreated since 1850?

Comment

Here is a graphic that maybe you can understand.

For over 800,000 years that included several periods of glaciation CO2 levels were never over 300ppm and now they are 425ppm because of fossil fuels.

But according to A5 we are going to run low on CO2 and head back into an ice age!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...