• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Their is no such thing as long covid

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their is no such thing as long covid

The conspiracys and so called misinformation was right again

Sorry, not sure what point you're trying to make as I usually steer clear of this stuff but.....
    The day after my neighbors' second shot his heart went for shit. No stents, no by passes, just a damaged muscle that got sick the day after. Sold the farm last month.
    Last edited by blackpowder; Mar 15, 2024, 20:28.

Comment

We had an expert on here telling us about the huge risks of long covid , insulting and name calling anybody with another opinion , i said way back it will take time but the truth allways comes out , sorry to hear about your neighbour BP , terrible what has happened

Comment

Really?

Comment

You can call it something else, but the fact remains , that covid can cause damage results in long term problems.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            Sorry, not sure what point you're trying to make as I usually steer clear of this stuff but.....
            The day after my neighbors' second shot his heart went for shit. No stents, no by passes, just a damaged muscle that got sick the day after. Sold the farm last month.
            Sorry to hear about your friend. Damage to hearts does not occur in a day. Just think about how implausible that is.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              You can call it something else, but the fact remains , that covid can cause damage results in long term problems.
              And so does the mRNA, but getting Covid after VAXED 2-3-4-5 times, cumulative effects happen.

The Vaxed with covid friend I mentioned has hellish lung infection now...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

And so does the mRNA, but getting Covid after VAXED 2-3-4-5 times, cumulative effects happen.

The Vaxed with covid friend I mentioned has hellish lung infection now...
                I have had 4 shots. By your logic I should be dead. Using the same anecdotal evidence , I know of many who have had multiple shots and none have been ill. I do know people who have had covid and suffered longer term effects from covid.
                Last edited by agstar77; Mar 15, 2024, 21:33.

Comment

What I can't understand is how it can possibly be that myself and everyone I know know multiple people who have had immediate injuries or died immediately from the vaccine. But yet somehow the few remaining Pro vaccine posters on here have never encountered anyone.
                  Is this even statistically possible?

Comment

some are so brainwashed even if they seen somebody drop dead in front of them like happened saskatoon they would not figure what just happened , the people there stayed in the line , one thing is very sure i would have ran out the door and not look back

Comment

I have had 4 shots. By your logic I should be dead. Using the same anecdotal evidence , I know of many who have had multiple shots and none have been ill. I do know people who have had covid and suffered longer term effects from covid.
                      do you know for sure that the longer term effects are from covid ? and not jab ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        What I can't understand is how it can possibly be that myself and everyone I know know multiple people who have had immediate injuries or died immediately from the vaccine. But yet somehow the few remaining Pro vaccine posters on here have never encountered anyone.
                        Is this even statistically possible?
                        Maybe you should look at their Coroner's cause of death., or would that spoil your narrative?

Comment

I am not a doctor.
                          I would never tell someone what to do. I believe in vaccines. I don't participate in any wild theories.
                          What I think is that I blame the virus.
                          I was sick after each shot. My son was not. Mine took days. One friend took 3 months. The neighbor came down with the flu the next day like the rest of us only it persisted and he developed a damaged heart..
                          I and many I know, both vaccinated and non vaccinated, contracted the virus without harm.
                          I believe the virus was nasty enough that the vaccine carried some risk.
                          As did the virus itself to a much larger degree.
                          Myself, and everyone I know of, are done with anything covid including shots. I urge the usual childhood vaccinations.
                          Side effects of one are being projected on the other.

Comment

Maybe you should look at their Coroner's cause of death., or would that spoil your narrative?
                            What would happen if the coroner said it was a vaxx death? Probably would be a coroner looking for another job, what was the coroner’s findings?

80% vaxxed at first and now 85% aren’t getting the vaxx and a big part of the population won’t get any vaccines anymore.

Comment

Except that I don't have a narrative on this issue. As I've said in the past it is entirely possible that in spite of all of the vaccine deaths and vaccine injuries, the vaccine could have still saved more lives than it ruined. Risk versus reward. Nothing is 100% safe or 100% effective. We still don't have definitive figures on that.
                              As I said at the beginning of the vaccine debate, I think both sides are wrong. I said that I think the anti-vax are wrong, in that the vaccine won't be nearly as deadly or harmful as they believed it was. And I said that the pro vaccine crowd will be wrong in that the vaccine won't be nearly as effective as they hoped it would be. Both statements seem to be accurate as of today.

Would you like to talk to my family doctor? In spite of nearly dying from the vaccine (and ICU for weeks, nearly died multiple times) confirmed by multiple medical experts that that was the only cause, he still thinks that it saved many lives of vulnerable people. But should never have been administered to healthy Young people.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...