• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Political Prisoners , finaly 2 walk free

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Prisoners , finaly 2 walk free

More proof Emergency Act was all based on lies

Trudeaus's political prisoners? More dumbass crap from crop!

The RCMP charged them not Trudeau. 2 Pleaded guilty on lesser charges and the other 2 are still charged with conspiring to kill cops.

What happened to the Conservatives get tough on crime agenda? Oh yeah, as long as you agree with their cause its okay to break the law and kill cops?

Laws are for the other guys? LOL

Comment

Wasn't it a terrorist group they arrested?

Was there 13 originally?

Now there are 2?

Did all those guns and equipment in the picture come there from the 2 guys?

After 700+ days in jail are we ever going to see a trial to answer those questions?

What happened to the other 11 terrorists?
      Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 9, 2024, 09:46.

Comment

Just like the protests in europe again you dont know what you are talking about CC , if they had a solid case why was it dropped ?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          Wasn't it a terrorist group they arrested?

Was there 13 originally?

Now there are 2?

Did all those guns and equipment in the picture come there from the 2 guys?

After 700+ days in jail are we ever going to see a trial to answer those questions?

What happened to the other 11 terrorists?
          From what I can tell, Diagalon is a terrorist group consisting of 1 person living in his mom's basement, and living in Chuck's overactive imagination rent free. Never heard of it before Chuck brought it up, and never heard of it again since.
          My presumption on the people arrested at Coutts, is that they are guilty of trying to impress a pretty girl, who turned out to be an undercover police officer. If the remaining 2 are ever convicted of something more serious, then I reserve the right to change my opinion.

Comment

It is awful easy to say (type) something but it takes on a whole new sense of reality when actually in the situation or face to face.
            I wonder what some of our federal ministers have said in private that could be????

Comment

Police feared they were targets of guns at Coutts border blockade, court documents show

Kevin Martin

Published Sep 07, 2022 • 3 minute read

([url]https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/police-feared-they-were-targets-of-coutts-protesters-firearms-cache-court-documents-reveal#comments-area[/url])

Police believed guns were brought to the Coutts border blockade for the specific purpose of shooting officers, court documents released Wednesday show.

In informations to obtain (ITOs) search warrants on various properties associated with the protest, Const. Trevor Checkley detailed the concerns Mounties had following an undercover investigation into the blockade.
              The ITOs, sworn by Checkley in February, specifically named three of four suspects charged with conspiracy to murder RCMP officers — Anthony Olienick, Chris Carbert and Jerry Morin — as being of concern to police. ([url]https://calgaryherald.com/news/crown-aims-to-try-four-accused-in-alberta-border-blockade-case-at-once[/url])

“I have reasonable grounds to believe that Olienick, Carbert and Morin were part of a group that participated in the Coutts blockade and brought firearms into the Coutts blockade area with the intention of using those firearms against police,” Checkley wrote.

And Checkley, in the applications that supported search warrants issued by provincial court Judge Kristin Ailsby, said police suspected there were other unknown individuals involved in what was believed to be a highly organized group.

In the heavily redacted ITOs released by Ailsby at the request of lawyer Tess Layton, who represented a media consortium that included Postmedia, Checkley said Olienick indicated protesters were heavily armed.

Photo supplied by RCMP on Monday, Feb. 14, 2022, shows a large assortment of weapons and ammunition seized near Coutts during a crackdown near the Canada/U.S. border. Photo by Supplied by RCMP

“Olienick told (undercover officers) they had hundreds of guns and thousands of rounds of ammunition,” he said in seeking a search warrant at the accused’s home in the Municipal District of Willow Creek.

“When police executed a search warrant at (1st Avenue N. in Coutts, where it was believed many protesters were staying), police located only 15 firearms.”

The officer indicated he suspected there were other members of the organized group that had not attended the protest, while some equipment had yet to arrive when police made their arrests in mid-February.

“I believe Olienick had equipment stored outside of Coutts, there were members of the group that were not in Coutts and members of the group that transported some of the equipment into Coutts for Olienick,” he said.

“I believe equipment intended for Coutts did not arrive.”

The blockade, which halted traffic through the busy Alberta-Montana border crossing in a protest of COVID-19 health measures ([url]https://calgaryherald.com/business/local-business/business-community-relieved-coutts-blockade-is-over[/url]), lasted 18 days after beginning in late January.

“I do not believe that Olienick met his associates for the first time while in Coutts,” he said.

“Investigators, including myself, believe that some of this planning occurred prior to Olienick, Morin and Carbert attending Coutts. Furthermore, investigators believe that the firearms were brought into Coutts from somewhere outside Coutts.​

Comment

Two other accused, Anthony Olienick and Chris Carbert, were also denied bail after their arrests and remain in custody on conspiracy to commit murder charges. The jury trial is set for May 27.

So if the prosecutors had nothing on these guys then why didn't they take a plea deal too?

The evidence will all come out in the trial.

Comment

As I said, I will change my opinion pending the outcome of the trial of the remaining 2.

Let's assume that these 2 really do turn out to be as advertised. That they really did have some beef with police, for whatever reason, and planned to use the occasion of the blockade to enact some sinister plot.

Meanwhile, in Ottawa, police searched countless vehicles and used various means to gather intel on the participants. In the end, no firearms were found, no charges more serious than "mischief" were laid, and it is looking doubtful even those will stick. Media, politicians and police tried extremely hard to pin something sinister on the convoy and blockaders, and this was all they could accomplish, and even this required a Mr. Big type set up. They did everything possible to try to stir up some violent reprisals, and no one took the bait, except possibly these 2 individuals.

So out of the tens of thousands of participants nationwide, there were a total of 2 ( yet to be proven) bad apples in the entire movement.

That in itself is impressive. One would assume that this type of movement would attract all manner of nefarious types. Yet there was absolutely no proven violence. There is more violence at the average post game party following any big sports competition.

As I said before, I was there, I spoke with many of the police. I saw the respect between the participants and the police. 2 people who ( allegedly) brought their own axe to grind does no reflect on the entire movement. And it should be noted that the blockade voluntarily disbanded immediately after this, rather than risk being associated with anything violent.

Only in Canada, could "violent" protestors be so peaceful.

Comment

The words "I believe" are used frequently

Let's assume innocent, in jail forever it would seem, would you take a plea deal if innocent? I don't know innocent or guilty, just pondering. Supposed to be innocent till proven guilty in old Canada

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post

Let's assume innocent, in jail forever it would seem, would you take a plea deal if innocent? I don't know innocent or guilty, just pondering. Supposed to be innocent till proven guilty in old Canada
                      Valid point. 9 instances of I believe in that short article Chuck posted.
                      2 years spent in political prison based on what someone "believes".
                      Reminds me of Chuck and his irrational "belief" in science. Spend decades and trillions of dollars destroying our economy by people who think science is something we need to believe in.

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post

After two years i think anybody would take a deal on a very minor charge to walk out , 2 years in remand for what boils down to improper wepons storage ,and i understand 2 years in remand counts as 3 in regular jail ,needs to be a huge inquiry , the dictators needed something to use for E A , one of the 2 still inside has said he is not taking deal and will fight it out in court , special rapper used the lies to help make his judgement , a few weeks ago they could not be let out on bail because they were so dangerous ! huge thanks to Tucker for letting world know what was going on , who would ever think the once great country of canada would become so corrupt ?
                        Last edited by cropgrower; Feb 9, 2024, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Two other accused, Anthony Olienick and Chris Carbert, were also denied bail after their arrests and remain in custody on conspiracy to commit murder charges. The jury trial is set for May 27.

So if the prosecutors had nothing on these guys then why didn't they take a plea deal too?

The evidence will all come out in the trial.
                          Dont you think if he was guilty he would take deal and walk free ?

Comment

Interesting that the picture of Tony Olienick is of him operating a track hoe.
                            Remember the two track hoes which the RCMP sabotaged during the Coutts blockade?
                            Perhaps not a coincidence. Maybe they did know something about their intentions which the public still does not know.
                            Although, I still don't see how a machine that moves 3 mph with a driver surrounded by glass is going to be very effective at storming anything.

Comment

and its also been proved the pic of weapons that was splashed all over propaganda media was from a drug raid on dec 21 in calgary , look at all the weapons ! do your homework CC

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...