• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very true

Comment

did you at least exchange cell phone numbers AB5 and chuck?

Comment

Liberating Canada Tour: The Edmonton Speech

Tucker Carlson is an entertainer and a comedian. This is what comedians used to do - make fun of politicians. Remember The Royal Canadian Airfarce?

edit in: he's also a great interviewer and political commentator
        Last edited by littledoggie; Jan 28, 2024, 09:47.

Comment

Clicked on the link- listened to the start of the Edmonton show, quit listening. In my eyes, an entertainer playing to the crowd. There's a reason the shows were in Alberta and not Ontario- would be wrong crowd for his style of entertainment.
          Seems like that's how Canadian society has become, You can't make fun of something you're not part of anymore even though it's odd and humorous. I'm surprised comedy clubs can exist. Seems like a lot of people have lost the ability to laugh at themselves and look for ways to be offended instead.
          I guess I will add something similar/new- haha

Comment

Liberals got played losing their minds over Tucker. At the same time any of us on the right side must be intelligent to realize Tucker is entertainment as much as political discourse. Double Exposure was my favourite.

Comment

Tucker was fired from Fox for lying about the stolen election.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Tucker was fired from Fox for lying about the stolen election.

If that's true Tucker worked for the wrong news organization, he needs to work in Canada where misinformation can be rewarded with performance bonuses.
                I understand positive performance reward, but being rewarded for under performance not so much, grade school policy at the corporate level.
                A plastic trophy in every closet. Well done CBC.

Comment

Keep sending your donations to Rebel.

They have a reporter who's job it is to bump into RCMP security officers to try to get attention when Rebel is running low on cash .

Works every time, cause the suckers who cant tell fact from fiction send more money!

Being a real reporter requires real work and and some ethics. So that leaves rebel reporters with few options to get paid.

Comment

Sure the H not sending my money to deranged left-wing lunatics.

Comment

Chick you’re back. Was wondering if you broke down and were stranded on your way to meet up with AB5 and go to Tucker. Good to see all is well and you’re still as disagreeable as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Sure the H not sending my money to deranged left-wing lunatics.
                        Unfortunately we have no choice on that one.

The public broadcaster needs more taxpayer money every year.

Every year their programing reaches smaller and smaller audiences as they shift to being the propaganda arm of the LPC.

Comment

And apparently CBC management are getting extra special bonuses on top… which the Liberals refuse to even discuss… in the Canadian Parliamentary Committee’s hearings… the corruption Trudeau Liberals have multiplied…continues over $4 Billion in Contacts since 2017… the failed ArriveCan App they spent $58 Million on… That could have been completed in a weekend for $200,000… by competent Programers… The Liberals Whiskey Party to celebrate these GC Consultants Cashing in on the $11million consultation fees… for doing nothing… except attending the Whiskey tasting celebration party …

CBC is just recently… in the last two weeks advertising intensively on RFDTV the farm - Agricultural broadcast programming from Nashville … who do we think is paying for this???

PM Justin and Finance Minister Freeland… apparently have not learned anything… about frugal efficiency in management of Canadians Financial future … while they plan to increase the Canadian carbon tax 28% April 1/2024… which is virtually guaranteed to increase inflation and hurt small business and farmers in Canada.

God Bless Canada with Common Sense and Wisdom!!!

Comment

82.6 million to run the carbon tax scam

Comment

WASTE can we say WASTE, maybe once more to brain dead lefty Libtard sheep, it's phucking WASTE! Wake up!

Comment

That's a mere drop in the bucket compared to the subsidies to farmers and the oil industry along with the hundreds of civil servants required to handle all the subsidy programs!

But you dont want to talk about that!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...