• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    We really don't need the pollution from the U.S. coming across the border. Carlson's toxic message is deviding America.
    why are the liberals loosing their mind about Trump so ?

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
      Let your hair down Chuck and meet AB5 as well he’s made the offer
      I just checked, there are still a few tickets left. Here's Chuck's chance to prove that he had an open mind. I'll even buy lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post

why are the liberals loosing their mind about Trump so ?
        TDS alive and well. They’re like Russians fearing Jewish Nazis are hiding under their beds.

Comment

For heavens sakes chuck go and meet AB5 you both might have more middle ground tan ya know hes keen. Hes a man of honour im sure wont divulge your identity. Myself love to meet you and AB5

Comment

Well, it was entertaining. Lots of laughs. Only arse deep in bull.
            A few pearls. If I had 40 years of public experience it wouldn't be hard to beat these guys at their game.
            But it was a thinly veiled rally with some motives.

Comment

liberals are loosing their simple minds today

Comment

I listen to Tucker's introductory speech.
                I thought that went in a very odd direction considering the priorities of the average albertan. It was more or less a rant against immigration, and MAID.
                Those hardly seem like the biggest priorities in a province which is chronically short of labor, and is under economic attack from Ottawa.
                That looks more like playing to the audience, then addressing the actual elephants in the room.
                Not a good look on the movement, in my opinion. That just plays right into the accusations of the radical left. That's not going to attract the broad support that is desperately needed to solve the pressing political and economic problems.
                Perhaps the rest of the presentations were different, I haven't seen anything else yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                  For heavens sakes chuck go and meet AB5 you both might have more middle ground tan ya know hes keen. Hes a man of honour im sure wont divulge your identity. Myself love to meet you and AB5
                  I’d like to meet you as well when you come back to these parts

Comment

Twitter supposedly has the speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                      liberals are loosing their simple minds today
                      That has to be an understatement.
                      Did you see Steven Guilbeault ranting about being targeted?
                      Reminded me of grade 4.
                      Who could ask for more?
                      Cant buy that.

They knew he was coming for them and that's all they have for a reply.
                      Even the CBC can't help.

Comment

Thinking about this further, it really is too bad that Chuck didn't come. Based on the Tucker speech I mentioned above, I think Chuck and I would have found a lot of common ground in our critique of the message. It could have been a real bonding opportunity.
                        While we may have irreconcilable differences on economic and scientific issues, on social issues, we are a lot closer than either of us would want to admit.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 25, 2024, 23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          Thinking about this further, it really is too bad that Chuck didn't come. Based on the Tucker speech I mentioned above, I think Chuck and I would have found a lot of common ground in our critique of the message. It could have been a real bonding opportunity.
                          While we may have irreconcilable differences on economic and scientific issues, or social issues, we are a lot closer than either of us would want to admit.
                          Yes what could’ve been.

Comment

Last night was intellectually underwhelming.
                            Entertaining tho. Think of it as a Larry the Cable Guy set.
                            Shook Preston Mannings' hand.
                            He's got more brains than all 3 participants. Class act.
                            Crowd study was fascinating too.
                            We are paying for not teaching civics and history.
                            The pearls? That as never before in history, each citizen has the power of input at his thumb. Speak up.
                            And that if nothing else, maybe it's a duty to laugh like hell directly into the faces of our politicians.
                            And the reasoning behind a Trump win possibility.

All of my life the election is over by sundown in Ontario. And now it's not safe to lampoon a Guilbeaut because he'll claim threats? If we're getting the leaders we deserve, maybe they're finally getting the resultant treatment as well.
                            And for you Albertans' my age, have the guts to admit you've always felt despised by the Trudeau clan and it's extensions. High time to give back. Stop being so Canadian nice.
                            What's the worst? Some mental midget will call you a racist for literally anything anyway.
                            Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 26, 2024, 01:09.

Comment

Personally in the past I found Tucker Carlson entertaining. Did or do I agree with his outlook. Some of it yes, some of it no. When he goes after Trudeau I certainly agree. Regardless, Guilbeault is upset, all the left of center progressives are upset. He must have done a great job.

Comment

I don't see why the liberals are having glue failure over this, its merely a snap shot of what is being said on political blogs worldwide, but yet they act shocked . . . . . drama 101.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...