• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For T4. Interesting video, offers insight into goons like Tucker and Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      This does not even belong in Rural. Should be in garbage topics.
      The admins appear to be very random in enforcing their own policies.
      In the absence of Chuck, Commodity marketing was actually becoming a civil place to discuss commodity marketing.
      Then they let Austranada and all of his multiple personalities back on. Then they let chuck escape from his asylum. They rarely move troll posts to where they belong in Chuck's daycare.
      Very little difference in content between the two forums lately.

Comment

I'm throwing good money away by going on the 24th.
        Why? A lark, entertainment, to get out of the house. To see if amidst all the horse crap there isn't even a tiny pony.
        A flim flam to be sure, but I want to watch. Maybe I'll be the only non believer there. Hoping it's more entertaining than a gospel revival.

Comment

For T4. Interesting video, offers insight into goons like Tucker and Trump.
          Interesting, will try to watch.
          Selling fear is not at all new or restricted to one group.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            I'm throwing good money away by going on the 24th.
            Why? A lark, entertainment, to get out of the house. To see if amidst all the horse crap there isn't even a tiny pony.
            A flim flam to be sure, but I want to watch. Maybe I'll be the only non believer there. Hoping it's more entertaining than a gospel revival.
            Experience something you weren't a fanatical adherent to with an open mind?
            blasphemy. According to some on here, you have to limit yourself to confirmation bias within your own circles with no chance of ever having your beliefs challenged.

If Chuck agrees to come, I will go as well.

Comment

A5 the self described libertarian who doesn't accept other people have different views that they are entitled to express whether he likes them or not?

Maybe management pays me to keep watch over the "daycare" and keep the "kids" like A5 occupied. Only kids like A5 would call out the daycare and then spend a good part of their day there!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Only kids like A5 would call out the daycare and then spend a good part of their day there!
                For the same reason people go to a circus to watch the clowns.
                Or flock to see train wrecks or car crashes.
                This is far more entertaining than reading about Friday cocktails or the smoking public service announcements on Commodity Marketing. And since you have escaped the asylum and crept back into the adult forum, the quality of the discourse has declined markedly.

Comment

Its hard to set the bar higher on Agrisilly thanks to convenient Libertarians who frown on free speech.

Only kids like A5 would call out the daycare and then spend a good part of their day there acting childish.

Comment

Its hard to set the bar higher on Agrisilly thanks to convenient Libertarians who frown on free speech.

Only kids like A5 would call out the daycare and then spend a good part of their day there acting childish.
                    So you don't think an adult can enjoy watching a circus?
                    You beclown yourself only to entertain the children, not the adults in the room?
                    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 23, 2024, 19:24.

Comment

That is precious coming from the poster who is unable to communicate without using emojis.

Comment

Isn’t this Wednesday not Thursday?

Comment

Sold Out, I’d love to go but too far. I hope there’s a you-tube of it. It’ll be epic.

Comment

Let your hair down Chuck and meet AB5 as well he’s made the offer

Comment

We really don't need the pollution from the U.S. coming across the border. Carlson's toxic message is deviding America.

Comment

We really don't need the pollution from the U.S. coming across the border. Carlson's toxic message is deviding America.
                                Funny how you are worried about this type of "pollution".
                                But when your anti business, high energy cost, high regulation, high tax leftist policies drive business out of Canada, and into a place like China, your attitude seems to indicate that you think the pollution won't cross any borders. As long as it is out of sight, out of mind, then it doesn't exist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...