• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    That's a mere drop in the bucket compared to the subsidies to farmers and the oil industry along with the hundreds of civil servants required to handle all the subsidy programs!

But you dont want to talk about that!
    The one difference Chuck and Paste ,we do need the energy sector and agriculture. CBC was long not needed and we would benefit without.

Comment

The CBC, CTV etc, libtard WEF megaphones!

Comment

We need as many news media and journalist as possible, so that citizens are informed and democracy can function.

Australia has the ABC and the UK has the BBC, Germany the DW. The list goes on. They provide services that the for profit media won't provide with a lot more resources to do the investigative journalism that is needed.

The CBC and radio Canada provide services to French Canadians all across Canada and northern communities and local news in smaller markets that are under served by private media.

Journalists ask hard questions that some politicians don't like to answer.

Politicians who want to shut down or hide from the hard questions should not be trusted.

Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 6, 2024, 09:10.

Comment

and you are simple enough to believe what the paid off marxist corporate media says CC ,right now they wont say a word about the huge protests in europe , cant have the sheep hearing about that
          Last edited by cropgrower; Feb 6, 2024, 09:32.

Comment

and it sure will be interesting to hear what Tucker has to say after his visit to Russia ,

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              We need as many news media and journalist as possible, so that citizens are informed and democracy can function.

Australia has the ABC and the UK has the BBC, Germany the DW. The list goes on. They provide services that the for profit media won't provide with a lot more resources to do the investigative journalism that is needed.

The CBC and radio Canada provide services to French Canadians all across Canada and northern communities and local news in smaller markets that are under served by private media.

Journalists ask hard questions that some politicians don't like to answer.

Politicians who want to shut down or hide from the hard questions should not be trusted.

Just don’t force me and my family, community… and province… with your useless environmental terrorist Carbon Taxes… that do absolutely nothing to stop earth from warming… only hurting the poorest of humanity… with energy cost 3x what they should be!!!

CC… compassion needs to share our wealth… drill water wells, provide basic health services for the destitute and children who are being killed by dirty water and total lack of most basic antibiotics and nutrients.

$1.5 Billion … a year…would go a very long way to saving millions of destitute Childeren’s lives… instead of spewing Liberals deception and environmental terrorists rhetoric….

Climate Change religious hypocrisy… is degrading, evil… and selfishness. Humble people… Love their neighbors…Chuck….

Hell on earth… is not anything to be proud of…. EV electrification, decarbonization…. And extermination of Humanity…
              I S …. E V I L ….CC

You pay for the CBC. Personally CC. Like PBS in the USA.

Many Blessings CC!!!

PS… burn in your mind… what is exponentially more important to warming and weather conditions!!!

Cheers!!!

Comment

Tucker supposedly in Russia doing an interview with Putin. Liberal heads are spinning.

Comment

Big Lentil… does this mean in your mind… Mars is flat too???
                  Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil

That photo appear real to you Tom? Looks like cgi if you ask me. Does not look the same as the rocky surface of the videos supposedly beamed back from the Mars rover. Did you know Tom Nasa 'tests the rover on Devon Island? Stunning how similar Mars appears to Devon Island.
                    So all our own telescopes we have… looking at Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus… Eclipse of the sun, lunar eclipses… ocean tides … Did you know Venus rotates backwards to earth?
                    What a totally intricate intriguing creation we are a part of! Watching the satellites and International Space Station… with my naked eye… going over on a clear night… what a miracle in motion!!!!

Many Blessings!

Comment

Where were you Big Lentil when King Jesus created: Time, human consciousness, matter, the stars and planets h the you claim to know? Did you tell God how to hold atoms together… ???

Deception … Pride… hypocrisy… Evil… are our enemies. God is perfectly capable of judgement of humanity… I need to be humble, forgiving, Loving… ! Cheers!

Many Blessings!

Comment

You avoided the question Big Lentil.

Where were you when King Jesus created the Universe… your soul, your consciousness… Time… and Matter. Before the foundation of the earth was Created, King Jesus knew your consciousness. He created your being then.

You apparently are a very very religious person… believing the Universe and your consciousness came from absolutely nothing!

Many Blessings! God Loves You!
                        Cheers!!!!

If I could change someone really efficiently…by kicking them … hard…in the butt… a whole bunch of times….

I wouldn’t be able to sit down…for at least a month!!!

Comment

God, please grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, Courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Interesting journey… last two months have been life altering… if this was even possible… Neighbor got Covid at Crossroads in Calgary… please pray for him… WOw… two appointments we won’t be late for… our conscious souls leaving our physical bodies… and judgment day before our great creator… who holds :time matter and all consciousness in his realm.

God have mercy on us…for the Proud arrogance of humanity is astounding! Doing Evil or Good…moment by moment….. is a personal conscious decision for each human!

Peace! Many Blessings!!!

Comment

The litle POS is in Russia kissing Putin's ring. Getting VIP treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                                The litle POS is in Russia kissing Putin's ring. Getting VIP treatment.
                                I've got no love for Putin.

But to understand him you have to hear what he has to say?

Politics nowadays seems to key on fear of the unknown.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...