• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing cars

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
    I think I'm beginning to catch on to what these 2 are asking us to do. We need to have a vehicle for each Individual trip we go on. So today I need my big old suburban because there are 12 of us going out for supper. Tomorrow is a mountain trail ride, so that is the can am side by side, when I get home, diesel truck on trailer to pull a load of steel home for a project and then a road trip to visit relatives. Long distance trip, so if it is warm, could use the tesla but if it's cold, won't chance it, will take the dependable old Mercedes that gets 35 miles to the gallon for the 15000 miles it is driving en per year. As a critical thinker, you seem to have missed this cc
    Exactly the same story as his solution for electricity generation. Replace a single reliable source with three different systems to back up the wind and solar when they fail.
    To save the environment of course. Because building a car for every purpose and a generation system for every weather is the best way to save the environment. Because all of the materials that go into building those redundant cars and redundant generation and redundant transmission don't have a CO2 or environmental footprint.

Comment

It’s a deception and Scam! Scientific critical analysis and Common Sense… are now “illegal “ and “immoral “anyone who questions the logic and rational sense of the “New Green Revolution “ is to be : ridiculed, insulted, and intimidated.

Many Blessings!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

So forced to buy an EV , but can’t afford to have a charging station at home , so the tax payers will have to flip the bill ?
        Government never set up gas stations …..
        regardless , for the foreseeable future there will no way be enough power in our grid system to have all EV’s . Add the magical heat pumps instead of reliable affordable natural gas furnaces .
        I see electricity prices going up to where Germany is now .
        then see how cheap it is to drive and EV , especially in winter
        Certainly agree. Here is the government’s plan. First subsidize EV’s so someone will buy them. Then make the taxpayer pay for a taxpayer funded network of EV car chargers, apparently there is no business case for privately funded charging stations. Then provide massive subsidies, again with taxpayers money, to attract EV battery manufacturers to build their factories in Canada. While at the same yearly increasing the punitive carbon tax on fossil fuels to make the increasingly expensive and less dependable renewable electricity grid more attractive. What a well thought out business plan, fml!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Because some people can't charge at home, or make a road trip beyond the range of their EV and because EVs are going to replace ICE cars. More EVs require more chargers.
          If you could only see how STUPID the idea is, how costly, what a waste of resources, $$$, current infrastructure...just for an IDEA....how about NO EV, need NO chargers, NO batteries, don't spend $billions$ fixing what is NOT broke, just live stress free of CHANGE for CHANGE sake.... as it all is just fine.

Comment

Most of the charging stations are privately owned and installed and users pay for them!

Tesla currently has the biggest network and several other auto companies including Ford are going to be able to use them.

Most people live in the city and only commute a small distance. They usually only need 2 cars at most and don't have a vehicle for every purpose.

And they can charge on route, especially in the future when more chargers exist and solid state batteries reduce charge times and increase range.

You can also buy a plug in hybrid option that will cover most of your EV commutes and provide a long range ICE in areas that dont have enough chargers.

Somehow most of you seem not to understand this.

Try to keep up!

But i am not surprised most of you are so far behind because most of you don't think human caused climate change is real and that the world is in transition to a low carbon emission future!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Most people live in the city and only commute a small distance.
              So why are you lecturing a bunch of farmers on an agricultural forum who live in a rural areas?

Do you think you have effectively communicated your message to the target audience?
              How is this relevant to forum called rural issues?
              When I want to advertise my new old folks home, I am going to spend all of my advertising budget placing ads in the high school.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 9, 2024, 15:42.

Comment

Not enough C02, I hate that stinking Carbon analogy, It's C02, Carbon is SOLID. It can't effect climate in any way. We are all lots of carbon.

And explain to a slowing old guy, how "they" guess at weight of CO2, tonnes of CO2... Air/gas is Zero weight, only has pressure. Does your air tank weigh more at 100psi? Volume be a measure of air/a gas, but at what pressure? Just to baffle the simple.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  So why are you lecturing a bunch of farmers on an agricultural forum who live in a rural areas?

Do you think you have effectively communicated your message to the target audience?
                  How is this relevant to forum called rural issues?
                  When I want to advertise my new old folks home, I am going to spend all of my advertising budget placing ads in the high school.
                  Great post. Why is he lecturing us? He openly admits EV’s are best used for short commutes in the city!!!!

Comment

It was predicted this thread would get booted to Rural Issues.
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 9, 2024, 20:49.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      It was predicted this thread would get booted to Rural Issues.
                      And I had nothing to do with it.
                      I wonder if australurking will keep his promise about leaving us if the admins dare to move another one of his threads to chucks daycare again?
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 9, 2024, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

And I had nothing to do with it.
                        I wonder if australurking will keep his promise about leaving us if the admins dare to move another one of his threads to chucks daycare again?
                        I doubt he'll believe you, to much of a coincidence.

Neither is he going to leave Agriville, he enjoys knowing it torments you that he's blocked your posts.

Like you said in the past, it is entertainment.

Comment

Comment

Saying Saskatchewan Hates Alberta denotes just what kind of fake news has been posted. After Newfoundland and Labrador just got a recent gouging by the Feds increasing their Carbon tax of road fuel a few days ago… I doubt that many in the Maritimes are pleased with the Liberals and NDP Block coalition either.

Hate fodder is fooolishness…

Many Blessings… as -40 visits our ”True North Strong and Free”!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              Not enough C02, I hate that stinking Carbon analogy, It's C02, Carbon is SOLID. It can't effect climate in any way. We are all lots of carbon.

And explain to a slowing old guy, how "they" guess at weight of CO2, tonnes of CO2... Air/gas is Zero weight, only has pressure. Does your air tank weigh more at 100psi? Volume be a measure of air/a gas, but at what pressure? Just to baffle the simple.
                              You're wrong. You don't understand the basics.
                              6 CO² + 6H²O = C6H12O6 + O²
                              Air at sea level weighs approx 1.3 kgs per cubic metre. Photosynthesis (to make things with light energy) extracts the carbon mass out of the CO² molecules that enter the plants you grow through the stomata.
                              Are you a farmer?

Comment

Reminded of the old question "If your so Phucking smart ,why aren't you rich?"

fjlip can write a cheque you will never cash.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...