• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing cars

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
    The STARS ambulance is what is required if you have ticker problems according to my pharmacist who had to be rushed to Winnipeg. He would not be here today he said to me. Jet fuel wins again.
    Yep, sustainable aviation fuel is making great strides, might even prop up the price you get for your canola someday. Win win.
    Your pharmacist? You have your very own legal drug pusher? He should be the healthiest guy around should he not?
    Anyway which car would you use?

Comment

So I guess your (should be YOU'RE) thinking ......

If you can't read can you get a drivers license in OZ land?

[/QUOTE]
      If you can't spell are you credible?

Comment

Which car and why would I take and why-
        I don't know the range of the EV with that charge so would take the gas as it easier/faster to extend range.
        How to educate customer-
        Depends on customer. No two people alike. Engage in polite conversation to see what they need educating on - maybe the salesman needs to be educated? Again, no two people alike, customer or salesperson.

I answered your two questions, I'm curious, I have one for you-
        What is the real reason you are asking these two questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post

For you we'll split the difference
          It's 0 degs c
          Most likely the Tesla in that situation
          Then in western Canada , say this time of year, same scenario, but you have to make it 750 km at -20
          both vehicles full charge and gas …
          you would get educated real fast waiting to charge the Tesla on your way there , while you friend dies and you get hyperthermia

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Most likely the Tesla in that situation
            Then in western Canada , say this time of year, same scenario, but you have to make it 750 km at -20
            both vehicles full charge and gas …
            you would get educated real fast waiting to charge the Tesla on your way there , while you friend dies and you get hyperthermia
            How do you get hyperthermia at -20?

Comment

Originally posted by wade View Post
              I don't know the range of the EV with that charge so would take the gas as it easier/faster to extend range.
              How to educate customer-
              Depends on customer. No two people alike. Engage in polite conversation to see what they need educating on - maybe the salesman needs to be educated? Again, no two people alike, customer or salesperson.

Why should I answer a troll supporter?

Comment

I'm curious as to why you say I support trolls?

Also, am still curious as to why those two questions- thought I was polite?

Comment

How do you get hyperthermia at -20?
                  Go stand outside tomorrow, oh yah you forgot what actual conditions are winter is for 99 % of us here . Stop being an ass

Comment

Why should I answer a troll supporter?
                    If in Australia, absolutely 100% different answer , but you knew that . Quit being such an ass
                    you are 100% different than Chick , you are way smarter than that , but exactly the same
                    Don’t be a chuck , you have some very good points with soil health. , just don’t be ignorant.
                    Western Canada pioneered min till , nearly perfected zero till.
                    we have literally showed the world how to farm efficiently. Absolutely there is no doubt . Yet constantly on here, there are side show clowns like yourself and chuck that constantly try to drag us down . It should be embarrassing to a few of you as we have literally set the standard for the world on efficiency of farming ffs ..
                    Last edited by furrowtickler; Jan 7, 2024, 22:10.

Comment

How to educate customer-

Absolutely the best answer here

Comment

I'm curious as to why you say I support trolls?

Also, am still curious as to why those two questions- thought I was polite?
                        See your post below from my other thread. Troll asked for help and you fell for it. For those that didn't know including me, 12345 means essentially that you agree with her/him. Her/him knows several people block her/him hence the cry for your help.

Comment

Go stand outside tomorrow, oh yah you forgot what actual conditions are winter is for 99 % of us here . Stop being an ass
                          Oh dear furrow. I was merely pointing out that you're confused between hyperthermia and hypothermia. I'm pretty sure you meant hypothermia. Regardless it's not like you have to stand outside in the cold while your ev charges. Sit in the car with the heater on. Can't do that at a filling station with gas.
                          Don't blame me for questioning your arguments and call me an ass when you lose credibility like forage with bad grammar.
                          In your post you should have written " conditions our winter "
                          not "are".
                          Last edited by Guest; Jan 8, 2024, 06:29.

Comment

So I guess your (should be YOU'RE) thinking ......

If you can't read can you get a drivers license in OZ land?
                            If you can't spell are you credible?[/QUOTE]

It does not have to be a spelling problem. It could be a comma placement that did not enter on the key stroke. Sorry, heart attack!

Perhaps you should have considered optional equipment physically attached to an ice vehicle, if you are thinking with your head, or ahead. You could save a friend's life with the small cost of a defibrillator, instead of the expense of a Tesla model 3.

Comment

If in Australia, absolutely 100% different answer , but you knew that . Quit being such an ass
                              you are 100% different than Chick , you are way smarter than that , but exactly the same
                              Don’t be a chuck , you have some very good points with soil health. , just don’t be ignorant.
                              Western Canada pioneered min till , nearly perfected zero till.
                              we have literally showed the world how to farm efficiently. Absolutely there is no doubt . Yet constantly on here, there are side show clowns like yourself and chuck that constantly try to drag us down . It should be embarrassing to a few of you as we have literally set the standard for the world on efficiency of farming ffs ..
                              And now you're going off on a min till zero till efficient farming tangent. What's with that?
                              The point of this exercise in the original scenario I suggested was to highlight the significant difference in possible distances that could be travelled on an equivalent amount of stored energy.
                              Gas ICE car only 20 % efficient at converting 8.9 kwh to travel maybe 12 miles
                              Tesla on same amount of energy goes 40 miles, yes less in the cold but the ICE car range is also compromised.
                              Last edited by Guest; Jan 8, 2024, 08:23.

Comment

Statistics Canada reports that the average commuting distance for 93 per cent of car commuters is just 8 km each way ([url]https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/190225/dq190225a-eng.htm[/url]). Even those few drivers with longer commutes travel an average distance of 40 km each way, which is still easily handled by most EVs.​

[url]https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/personal-finance/household-finances/article-ev-range-why-more-isnt-better/[/url]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...