• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EV discussions/ battery disposal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    Don’t file a tax return ? , are you losing it ?
    I told you that I get a rebate and that I paid more carbon tax in 2 months than the rebate was . That was just on NG alone
    That would be typical of most farms of any size. But 80% of consumers are getting back all of their carbon tax.

On our farm we paid about $650 for the carbon tax on gas and electricity for the whole farm and got back $1120.00. If farmers run diesel vehicles which most farms do that farm diesel is free of carbon tax as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

That would be typical of most farms of any size. But 80% of consumers are getting back all of their carbon tax.

On our farm we paid about $650 for the carbon tax on gas and electricity for the whole farm and got back $1120.00.
      You are certainly taking advantage of climate change Chuck.

You could use that $1120 to buy a back up gen set.

See them on every flyer now.

Is there a government program to help us prepare for grid collapse?

Comment

"But 80% of consumers are getting back all of their carbon tax."

So answer WTF does this accomplish? Welfare program for VOTES.

Business destroyer. Hidden costs are passed down by business and even MORE is added, we have no idea of the costs.

Millions in admin. Libtard friends make work.

Does anyone want change to make our planet COLDER?

You are alone to want COLDER.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...