• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A quick history lesson on the constitution and compound liberal tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    And most of your arguments could be best used as a growth medium for mushrooms, AKA horseshit!

The guys who proudly never believe in evidence that comes out of a university or from experts from world class scientific organizations!

Hence the climate change denialism, antiavxers and those who believe that ivermectin works against covid and other other absurd ideas from the dark corners of social media!
    I am curious Chuck2, did you read the CBC article about the mushroom farmer near Ottawa and listen to the interview? He will pay over $170000 of carbon tax this year, by 2030 he said it will be over $500000!! Listen to the interview!!!

Comment

Easily solved with an exemption if he is not able to switch to lower emissions heating systems.

But I bet he is looking for ways to reduce his fuel use because of recent high gas prices. Farmers already receive exemptions on off road fuel. More coming.

But if you look at the economy as a whole the impact of the current carbon tax on inflation is less than 1/2 of a percent. According to the Bank of Canada and Trevor Tombe at the U of C.

Comment

Easily solved with an exemption if he is not able to switch to lower emissions heating systems.

But I bet he is looking for ways to reduce his fuel use because of recent high gas prices. Farmers already receive exemptions on off road fuel. More coming.

But if you look at the economy as a whole the impact of the current carbon tax on inflation is less than 1/2 of a percent. According to the Bank of Canada and Trevor Tombe at the U of C.
        i don’t get into the Covid shit pit but I see you finally learned it is not a horse drug and used extensively around the word on humans and now you are calling it ivermectin,
        progress I guess.
        Surely you have more than one paid off prof to quote, you keep coming back to him
        you have posted that 27 *** times ?
        you know what they say about doing the same thing over and over

Comment

Easily solved with an exemption??????
          pray tell , farmers have been asking for this to dry peoples food for 2years ????
          Last edited by Guest; Dec 3, 2023, 09:58.

Comment

And most of your arguments could be best used as a growth medium for mushrooms, AKA horseshit!

The guys who proudly never believe in evidence that comes out of a university or from experts from world class scientific organizations!

Hence the climate change denialism, antiavxers and those who believe that ivermectin works against covid and other other absurd ideas from the dark corners of social media!
            Wow. Guess I won't bother responding to your posts anymore.

Comment

I’m really excited to hear about this easy exemption our exalted expert speaks of ?. the only other fuels for grain drying are propane or diesel , neither are cheaper or cleaner so we should be a shoe in
              maybe numbnuts has tossed him a bone yet to be announced

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Easily solved with an exemption??????
                pray tell , farmers have been asking for this to dry peoples food for 2years ????
                Yes. It's just that easy. Just make an exemption for mushrooms.
                We're in the midst of a climate emergency. An emergency so serious that we need to murder all of the cattle, destroy our electrical grid, outlaw automobiles, prohibit the only source of heat available in a cold Northern climate, stop using the fertilizer which allows us to feed the majority of the world's population, overthrow capitalism etc.
                But no climate emergency could be so serious as to necessitate the citizens of Canada having to go without indoor grown mushrooms in the middle of winter.
                And the left expect anyone to take them seriously?

Comment

Then there's the Aussie hired hand with no skin in the game on Commodity Markets yapping about banning glyphosate.

Wonder if "his" boss knows?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Then there's the Aussie hired hand with no skin in the game on Commodity Markets yapping about banning glyphosate.

Wonder if "his" boss knows?
                    Do you suppose he still has the same boss? He was bad-mouthing his employer a couple of years ago, then in his infinite wisdom, posted a picture of his bosses combine with the farm name on the side of the combine.

But you had better be careful making fun of our mutual Australian friend. Otherwise he might pretend to put you on ignore, then comment on every one of your posts which he can't read because he has you on ignore.
                    Or he might add you to the list of posters he has requested the administrator ban from The forum for disagreeing with him.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...