• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A quick history lesson on the constitution and compound liberal tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of control spending by most of the G7 nations recently , with near zero accountability and money printers going flat out by irresponsible governments is the reason for inflation.
    the the Trudeau / Signh coalition has been one of the worst culprits.
    Harper was not hated , he just peeved off the majority of freeloaders in this country because he expected accountability. So they all cheered on wonder boy Trudeau and now after years of scandal after scandal and zero accountability through Covid till now with scams like Arrive Can App , WE , SNC Lavalin and many , many others simply blowing money unfettered Canada is now in debt farther than anytime in history and inflation is way higher than reported

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Of course voters are going to blame the current government just like Harper was hated in the end. That's politics.

But try to get the facts straight, in stead of falling for all of Crypto's bullshit!
      You cant even start to compare canada back in the Harper days to canada now , people did not know how good they had it back then , people are wakeing up big time , look at New zealand , italy ,Holland , Argentina and others , and soon canada

Comment

Furrow, calling people you disagree with or don't share your particular political point of view as "freeloaders", is another version of everyone else is lazy" it's just arrogant and untrue crap! You are the only one who works hard? Bahahah

Comment

Spending is a an issue when it comes to inflation. But so is the supply disruption of covid, the war in the ukraine, greedflation, supply and demand, increasing population, climate change and whole host of factors. So the Crypto turd trys to blame it all on the carbon tax which is not true!

Comment

“Crypto turd” are you losing it ?

Comment

I though "Crypto" and "the Turd" were 2 different people?

Comment

You can no more prove greedflation than you can the economic positives of the carbon tax.
                Except perhaps to admit the Dairy Farmers of Canada are just as guilty as any of the hypothetical phenomenon.
                I'll wait....

Comment

And while I wait: I suspect if we were to dissect the process involved of agreeing with and propagating a new conspiracy word like greedflation; we would see the same pattern as any other issue. Carbon, vaccine or flat earth being just the most recent.
                  We should at least try to evolve, don't you think?

Comment

Canada has turned into a cesspool of depression. There is nothing possitive in the news anymore. Have you heard of dignitaries coming here to visit, to make deals, to initiate projects? No and Canada doesn’t need main stream media anymore because it has been bought off by despots and only news is about violence and negativism. Sad state we’ve become - It will take decades to turn this bus around. Even when we turn over the reins, what will we find when we open the books, the cupboards are bare, with a capital B.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      “Crypto turd” are you losing it ?
                      He lost it long ago. Just another useful idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        And while I wait: I suspect if we were to dissect the process involved of agreeing with and propagating a new conspiracy word like greedflation; we would see the same pattern as any other issue. Carbon, vaccine or flat earth being just the most recent.
                        We should at least try to evolve, don't you think?
                        Isn't it ironic that the poster who's only response to losing a debate is to accuse his fellow debater of being a conspiracy theorist, is himself guilty of propagating such blatant conspiracies as greedflation.

Comment

on CBC so it must be true !!! , carbon tax dont add to inflaion says CC ! open your mind and look beyond U of calgary , where does that 173,000 $ come from ?

Comment

More importantly, where does the $173k go ?? Chucky??
                            and that’s just one time that the mushrooms are liberally taxed
                            I bet I could come up with ten examples (I.e. trucking , gas pipeline , electricity, etc, etc …….of when the lowly mushroom is taxed over and over and over and over and over till infinity )

Comment

And most of your arguments could be best used as a growth medium for mushrooms, AKA horseshit!

The guys who proudly never believe in evidence that comes out of a university or from experts from world class scientific organizations!

Hence the climate change denialism, antiavxers and those who believe that ivermectin works against covid and other other absurd ideas from the dark corners of social media!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...