• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mediums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mediums

Had an interesting conversation with a lady who had been to a medium the other day, I'm usually pretty skeptical about this sort of thing.
    She was careful about using her full name when she made the appointment to avoid facebook research but she may have used her own cellphone, I didn't ask.
    She said the person was accurate on a couple of topics, but if you throw enough against the wall some will stick. Has anybody been to one, she said they're pricey.

I’d like to try one one day but I’ve never stumbled upon a convenient one and it’s not something I think to go looking for.

Seen some unexplainable things in life so I don’t discount it although how often you find a legitimate medium would be more where my cynicism would lie. The ability is out there but maybe not so much in the profiteering industry.

Comment

Why would you pay money to get someone to tell you the future, when we have posters right here who will do it for free. One poster can tell you the weather anytime in the next hundred years for free. Another one can predict the high in the markets with only a few months of hindsight.
      Quite a few can predict political fortunes.
      Even I can predict the responses of a certain poster to any information which doesn't support his bias.
      This place is full of mediums, all for no charge.

Comment

Because I want to know how rich I’ll marry and nobody ever talks about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Because I want to know how rich I’ll marry and nobody ever talks about that!
          I predict that you will be so rich when you get married that your future husband will refer to you as his sugar mama.
          My neighbor went to Africa to volunteer at an orphanage. When the locals found out how many cows and chickens she had, they thought she was the richest person imaginable. You have everything you need for a dowry.
          Everything is relative.

Comment

Nooo he has to be rich to support my cows and chickens. They can’t support him.

Comment

You never mentioned horses

Comment

Nooo he has to be rich to support my cows and chickens. They can’t support him.
                And here I thought that was only a thing with horse girls. I didn't know it applied to chicken girls as well.

Comment

You know cows aren’t cheap!

My horse just eats what the cows pull out and shit on. She’s minimal cost.

Comment

You know cows aren’t cheap!

My horse just eats what the cows pull out and shit on. She’s minimal cost.
                    Horsey girls have a bit of a reputation that way. Are you saying that you and your chickens and cows would be even higher maintenance than the horse girls?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Horsey girls have a bit of a reputation that way. Are you saying that you and your chickens and cows would be even higher maintenance than the horse girls?
                      No, I don’t need a nice truck or trailer to go to jackpots and clinics every weekend. My chickens, cows and I are home bodies.

Comment

No, I don’t need a nice truck or trailer to go to jackpots and clinics every weekend. My chickens, cows and I are home bodies.
                        I think you just wrote your own personal ad. You to include the line, please send pictures of chicken.
                        No help at all to the original poster looking for a medium, but we're one step closer to finding you a husband.

Comment

One small step.

Men bemoan horse girls but they certainly keep picking them over chicken girls.

Women fall for assholes, men fall for horse girls.

Comment

I fell for a teacher, differences yup , but made it work for 26 years so far .

Comment

My neighbor is a horse girl. When she found herself being single, and well hay was expensive, she asked if I knew of any single hay Farmers she could marry. So, being a farmer who sells hay, who can take a subtle hint, I went home and asked for permission. But I was informed that polygamy is not in my future.
                              I believe she may be back on the market again, anyone out there is interested.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...