• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mediums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a guy named Stew who married a horse girl. He built a beautiful horse set-up and bought a new mobile home before he brought his bride (with horses and German Shepherd ) home.

Right after the gift opening, the dog bit Stew’s 6 year-old nephew in the face. The new bride showed no remorse so the marriage didn’t last 10 days. 😂

Comment

My first experience became a horse person after the legalities. Cost me all told ~$1M. And she wasn't even cute or horny.
      My son's dog is all the livestock I'm capable of, sorry. But the dog is cute, a beagle.
      Cattle, horses, men or women, if you bs yourself you're doomed.
      But ya, I don't need a medium to spot trouble in that department. Just in figuring out why I keep falling for the crazy hot matrix lately......

Comment

1. I grew up on a horse, starting at 5. Id fall off the mare trying to ride too fast, and she’d have to walk over to the fence line so I could stand on the barbwire to jump up on her again

2. I grew up fishing with uncle. And did a lot of cleaning fish. Caught My first “big fish when I eight. A 23 pound Jack.

Pure pleasure.

Comment

As far as a medium , Harper was bang on back in the day
          https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2ndypEB/

A fortune teller even

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            My first experience became a horse person after the legalities. Cost me all told ~$1M. And she wasn't even cute or horny.
            My son's dog is all the livestock I'm capable of, sorry. But the dog is cute, a beagle.
            Cattle, horses, men or women, if you bs yourself you're doomed.
            But ya, I don't need a medium to spot trouble in that department. Just in figuring out why I keep falling for the crazy hot matrix lately......
            Lately?

As in the last decade?

Comment

Sounds like you already know me 😂

Comment

News bulletin any thing with Tits Tires or Tracks are trouble Your welcome,

Comment

Neighbour in city has odd daughter, on his third marriage at 42, she had a good government job, threw it away to be a medium. She thinks she is really good at it. Hmmm, making tons of money, I am told. Hmmm

Comment

Knew a woman who was well along on emptying the bank account paying mediums to let her talk to long dead relatives.

She was all in 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired View Post
                      News bulletin any thing with Tits Tires or Tracks are trouble Your welcome,
                      Men get mad when I tell them I don’t want anything to do with them because of their tits though.

They tell me I’m shallow?

Comment

“Looking for Love in all the wrong places “

If people do not respect their Creator, and the purposes… the Great Designer of humanity and the Universe… has for humans…

Love, humble hearts that serve family, communities… and King Jesus…

How can intimacy, Love, and self sacrifice… be the moral imperatives… that are fundamental to close fellowship… true intimacy, trust that is unfailingly required for true integrity.

Mediums obviously are not a part of this equation…

Forgiveness, humble spirits, and self sacrifice… are not ethically a natural worldly attribute..nor is self sacrifice that results in true intimacy.

Blessings and Prayers…

By the way, horses, cows, chickens, children…kittens and puppies…. All require liberal doses… of the above attributes… for harmony and fulfillment.

Peace!

Comment

My perspective on this.

If it is possible to predict the future, then that would indicate that our futures must be predetermined.
                          If our futures are predetermined then there is no point in working hard, no reason to improve yourself or your situation or surroundings, just let it all play out as it was intended, while we are just along for the ride.

By extension, therefore, there would be no reason not to take stupid risks, to live healthy etc., after all, your can't change fate.

Meanwhile, back in real life, I long ago discovered that the harder I worked, the better my luck was.
                          I purged related words from my vocabulary. Luck, bad luck, unlucky, fate, faith etc. In the reality that I live in, nothing is predetermined, and I will do everything in my power to ensure the best possible outcome from any situation, against all odds.

I do however believe in the observer effect so to speak. Once a "medium" plants the idea of a certain outcome, then we are inclined to make that outcome occur. This is exactly the opposite of the ability to see the future, instead it is our ability to affect our own future.

Comment

What are you saying here Tom, lets assume for a minute that there are a few legitimate mediums who can actually communicate with people on the other side, But God has the only patent, so to speak, on the other side and all communicators are guilty of infringement. That's interesting if that's what your saying.

Comment

The spiritual realm is as much reality as the physical realm.

Motivation is the test… nefarious greedy motivations vs self sacrificing loving forgiving motivation… to build ; trust, self discipline, respect …

Suffering, sacrifice, self discipline… humble motivation to build others up… be servants…

Are not natural instincts… but purposeful decisions… to choose sacrificial decisions over carnal self serving purposes.

Blessings and Prayers
                              Peace

Comment

I've experienced spirits. Not prophecy, although one of the spirits is said to be a Native Prophet, I have no experience with predicting future events.

Tom's posts don't even make sense to me. They're just a bunch of words tossed at the screen, postulating a religion, but they're nonsensical.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...