• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware regenerative agriculture

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy corn meal in various forms. Don’t know what type of corn they use for that though, considering I’ve never lived anywhere that corn for grain was terribly productive.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Let us know how it turns out. That might have been a really good idea considering how the year has gone so far, and the shortage of feed.
      So what depth do you seed a blend which contains peas and canola and even smaller forage seeds?
      I checked with my son as he runs the drill. Seeding depth was 3/4” to an inch”. Then it was rolled. I was surprised at the germination as where it was seeded was extremely dry up until 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        My only experience with trying to eat corn other than the sweet corn we normally consume as humans, was grits. We took a trip and traveled around the Southern States a few years ago. The locals kept raving about how great grits were, and insisted we have some. Disappointed doesn't begin to describe the experience. But maybe Chuck has a better recipe. Hopefully he will let us know.
        Ever eaten tortilla chips or Doritos? My wife makes corn bread and it is good with honey. Had grits when I was down in Florida but not crazy about them either.
        Last edited by ajl; Jul 13, 2023, 20:31.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          Ever eaten tortilla chips or Doritos? My wife makes corn bread and it is good with honey. Had grits when I was down in Florida but not crazy about them either.
          As far as I know, most of those are made with white/sweet corn, not the dent corn which is fed to livestock and used in ethanol.
          But I have been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Maybe chuck cant count, but the conspiracy theorists are batting 100% last few yrs.

The govt wants non edible animal agriculture, not commercial livestock. So that means protected bison roaming your land again, if its even still your land.

If all the land was converted to 1/4 forages who the hell would buy all that hay. Or is it not for cutting. Or we export it to palces where people still eat meat.

This is an insane govt. Treat it as such.
            Well i know one thing with a theory like that , the cost of feed would certainly go down! LOL !

Dropping 300+ dollars a ton on feed is getting old in this camp!

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
              Well i know one thing with a theory like that , the cost of feed would certainly go down! LOL !

Dropping 300+ dollars a ton on feed is getting old in this camp!
              Under the SGD's of Agenda 2030 all cattle are to be eliminated. If it aint bugs, they don't want their gmo hybrid humans having access to it.

Comment

I thought this summed up the HFSC and racist accusations quite well:

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...