• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Commies really?

Chicoms to be specific.

Comment

Hopefully we can get commies in MB and BC to wake the hell up. Then we have a united front to send sock tard Trudeau to the dustbins of history.

Rural folk just saved the country.

Comment

NDP for cities only....always have said they HATE rural. Can't control us.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          I said the Libs were on level with the Greens but I see they aren’t even half the Green Party 😅
          Twice as many spoiled ballots as Liberal votes.

You Alberta people don't seem to be appreciating everything Justin Trudeau has done for you.

Comment

You know, in the interest of fairness, maybe I should take a look at chucks side of things and the progressive left.

Oops, sorry I looked. Tolerant left melting down today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	plb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	775125

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              You know, in the interest of fairness, maybe I should take a look at chucks side of things and the progressive left.

[ATTACH]12649[/ATTACH]
              The only idiots proven from that Election reside in Edmonton and some of Calgary …

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                So, how do folks feel about TBA?
                Seems to be the backroom power.
                Scarrrry Alberta! Haha.
                I was in Winterpeg at a conference years ago and heard some interesting theories as to why Alberta was so "different". Hard to keep a straight face...
                Too many people in Redmonton and Calgary but for now the rural crazies have the asylum. Boo!
                The only thing TBA did was teach people how to get involved. Of course the goal was to elect a government that represented an individuals views which happen to be conservative.

TBA teaches people how to get involved with constituencies, library boards, school boards, and municipal councils and any other organization that is allowed to suppress our freedom.

It worked, it got people like me engaged in politics, writing policy, governance, bylaw changes, and discussion.

No radicals, just folks who said it was about time they started paying attention to government is doing and hold them accountable. It was only the MSM that made TBA out to be the "scary backroom power".
                Last edited by Stormin; May 30, 2023, 22:45.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

[ATTACH]12649[/ATTACH]
                  Even made news here along line of a election "bucking the trend voting conservative" and "incessant media support for non conservative candidates "was mentioned.

Dunno how glenn condones the above sort of social media tweet or post but tis his right i guess.

Comment

The right wing have been waving F Trudeau flags since the convoy.

And now they are taken back by when someone says the same thing to them?

What a sensitive bunch of hypocrites. LOL

They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Comment

Probably chucks wife.

Comment

Isn't the Take Back Alberta faction the group that Kenney was referring to when he said the "Loony's are taking over the asylum"?

That's why so many votes went over to the NDP from former conservatives.

Comment

So waving a great flag is the same as hoping that over half of Albertans die over voting for the best interest for the province?

Comment

Alberta NDP owe everything to the Trudeau legacy for the Liberal party vacuum. That will bite us back. We now have a two party province with dangerous elements on either side.
                            We will never have a Klein or Lougheed again. We can only speculate how many votes were lost because of Smith.
                            No one will be satisfied and the union party will win again someday.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              The right wing have been waving F Trudeau flags since the convoy.

And now they are taken back by when someone says the same thing to them?

What a sensitive bunch of hypocrites. LOL

They can dish it out but they can't take it.
                              I don’t think anyone is taken aback. It’s not surprising to us. Just typically it’s tossed around that the right are the a holes that call everyone names, while the left are angels.

What is it that you ask me all the time Chuck? Why don’t I condemn the other people who act like assholes?

Well… why don’t you?

You can call out the rights for it, but when the lefts do it you… call out the rights?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                Isn't the Take Back Alberta faction the group that Kenney was referring to when he said the "Loony's are taking over the asylum"?

That's why so many votes went over to the NDP from former conservatives.
                                The polarization on both sides is scary. It is not limited to Canada or the USA either.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...