• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    I could tell TSIPP that’s a piss poor example of a great flag but he’s not going to care. His opinion is that it is.

Besides the point though, you want me to call out every offensive and nonconstructive post, and have told me so on multiple occasions, however seem disinclined to do so yourself.

Perhaps lead by example if you feel so strongly about something.

We’ve also discussed before how opinions do not require evidence to back them up.
    Glad you realized alot on here is opinions only .Backed with confirmation bias only.When science gets a conclusion it is backed with multiple layers of evidence .if you took grade10 science you would have learned that though.

Comment

I do believe that the flag in question is in very poor taste in normal times, when we have a clueless dictator in charge that flag really doesn’t say enough!

I don’t remember any f*ck Chrétien flags.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        I do believe that the flag in question is in very poor taste in normal times, when we have a clueless dictator in charge that flag really doesn’t say enough!

I don’t remember any f*ck Chrétien flags.
        He let people hit him with pies.

Can you imagine trying that now! 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          He let people hit him with pies.

Can you imagine trying that now! 😂😂
          Can you imagine if anyone in Trudeau's caucus made jokes about people dying from Covid or anything else or wishing an opposition member would die? Not sure if a pie in the face is any worse than some of the things that are being said or insinuated today. And I don't care about what politician for or against what party. Hangman's noose and crosshairs on pictures of anyone is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
            Glad you realized alot on here is opinions only .Backed with confirmation bias only.When science gets a conclusion it is backed with multiple layers of evidence .if you took grade10 science you would have learned that though.
            I presume when you say "When science gets a conclusion it is backed with multiple layers of evidence." you are referring to Climate Change models and statements about the science is settled.

Are the weather forecasters not also climate scientists?

They do a fairly good job generally and take a lot of flack when they miss completely.

But making economic decisions like cutting hay when 0 rain in the forecast or topdressing fertilizer with 100% rain forecast can be economic disappointments.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
              Can you imagine if anyone in Trudeau's caucus made jokes about people dying from Covid or anything else or wishing an opposition member would die? Not sure if a pie in the face is any worse than some of the things that are being said or insinuated today. And I don't care about what politician for or against what party. Hangman's noose and crosshairs on pictures of anyone is just wrong.
              Did they not? I feel someone could dig up liberal caucus members saying such things, even Trudeau himself, and none seemed to be in jest.

Nobody is innocent. Some are just less tactful.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                Have to agree. Any insinuation of violence or death towards someone you don’t agree with is wrong. Though when a liberal or ndp does it is not any more forgivable as our brain dead media portrays.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                  I presume when you say "When science gets a conclusion it is backed with multiple layers of evidence." you are referring to Climate Change models and statements about the science is settled.

Are the weather forecasters not also climate scientists?

They do a fairly good job generally and take a lot of flack when they miss completely.

But making economic decisions like cutting hay when 0 rain in the forecast or topdressing fertilizer with 100% rain forecast can be economic disappointments.
                  Do not confuse a prediction with a conclusion.

Comment

Find me a flag that sends the same easily identifiable message that doesn't have profanity on it and I will use it.
                    I actually hesitated before putting up the first ones. I could not find any other flags.
                    And then he opened his mouth one too many times and my gaf disappeared and was replaced with anger. Only a damn Trudeau could so easily illicit that exact feeling from so many people.
                    They went up over 2 years ago and will stay up until he's no longer in public life. 2 poles, beside a busy hiway.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      Find me a flag that sends the same easily identifiable message that doesn't have profanity on it and I will use it.
                      I actually hesitated before putting up the first ones. I could not find any other flags.
                      And then he opened his mouth one too many times and my gaf disappeared and was replaced with anger. Only a damn Trudeau could so easily illicit that exact feeling from so many people.
                      They went up over 2 years ago and will stay up until he's no longer in public life. 2 poles, beside a busy hiway.

Comment

Do not confuse a prediction with a conclusion.
                        You can say that again.
                        Just look at all of the decades of failed predictions in the climate change field.
                        I am actually really surprised to see you acknowledging that. Definitely a step in the right direction.
                        Poor Chuck still thinks that estimates and models constitute evidence. Very wise of you to distance yourself from him with this statement.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 1, 2023, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          You can say that again.
                          Just look at all of the decades of failed predictions in the climate change field.
                          I am actually really surprised to see you acknowledging that. Definitely a step in the right direction.
                          For Chuck still thinks that estimates and models constitute evidence. Very wise of you to distance yourself from him with this statement.
                          climate change is much more than the weather outside your house.Is there a political leader at the moment in North America who believes what you believe? Even the head of Suncore knows climate change is real.

Comment

climate change is much more than the weather outside your house.Is there a political leader at the moment in North America who believes what you believe? Even the head of Suncore knows climate change is real.
                            And now you are singing from the same hymnal as Chuck. Sorry I overestimated you.

Comment

If the politicians and CEOs didn’t state that they all believe in human caused climate change they all would be blackballed by the lefty commies, including the paid off media.

Climate change is real, the climate always changes.

Comment

Being real is irrelevant. All they can do is predict what effects will be.

I seen somebody recently say something about predictions…

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...