• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    Do not confuse a prediction with a conclusion.
    The problem with this statement is that there is no "conclusion" to science. It is not in the nature of science to be settled or concluded. What we know today we didn't know yesterday and what we will know tomorrow we didn't know today. I'm surprised you didn't learn that in Grade 10 science.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Both the post and the flag are unconstructive.
      Yeah thats the whole point chuck. I dont want to be constructive with Trudeau and his cult. The chance at any middle ground with this govt was gone yrs ago. Only resistance remains.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Yeah thats the whole point chuck. I dont want to be constructive with Trudeau and his cult. The chance at any middle ground with this govt was gone yrs ago. Only resistance remains.
        Trudeau in his ways has created that pompous resistance which a growing group have felt more than compelled to bash themselves against. In the meantime the likes of a Newguy or Moebis whom are decent enough folks and support a logical argument look like fools showing any shred of support for a narcissist man child.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          I could tell TSIPP that’s a piss poor example of a great flag but he’s not going to care. His opinion is that it is.

Besides the point though, you want me to call out every offensive and nonconstructive post, and have told me so on multiple occasions, however seem disinclined to do so yourself.

Perhaps lead by example if you feel so strongly about something.

We’ve also discussed before how opinions do not require evidence to back them up.
          If you are going to ask other posters to lead by example then if you are sincere you should at least follow your own advice as well and not be one sided about it.

Presenting opinions and backing them up with credible evidence only makes your opinions more convincing.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 2, 2023, 06:23.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Trudeau in his ways has created that pompous resistance which a growing group have felt more than compelled to bash themselves against. In the meantime the likes of a Newguy or Moebis whom are decent enough folks and support a logical argument look like fools showing any shred of support for a narcissist man child.
            The critics and hyper partisans can always find away to justify their bad behaviour apparently.

I see the libertarian hypocrites have regressed to name calling again.

What happened to your plan to show some respect to fellow posters? Did you guys forget already? LOL

Comment

If you are going to ask other posters to lead by example then if you are sincere you should at least follow your own advice as well and not be one sided about it.

Presenting opinions and backing them up with credible evidence only makes your opinions more convincing.
              Chuck, I’m not the one that asks that, you are 😂😂

I’m asking why you don’t do it yourself since you’re so keen on trying to get others to do it.

Stop trying to turn it around to me. We already know I don’t put a lot of effort into it, you’re beating a dead horse.

Comment

All the too and fro and personal attacks don't bother me.

It was your fellow libertarian troll from Alberta who every so often feels he has to lecture me about my bad "tone" and then goes on to set a bad examples again and again and break his own rules.

If you are going to go on about someone else's tone at least have the integrity to follow your own advice.

Comment

If you are going to go on about someone else's tone at least have the integrity to follow your own advice.
                  Yes, that’s exactly what I’m asking you. I avoided straight up saying where is your integrity as I feel you might get touchy about that.

I try to avoid personal attacks yet you’ve asked me multiple times. I’m not referring to when you may have asked AB so no reason to bring him into this. Do you need proof to refresh your memory? I know at least one time was recently so should be easy enough to find.

Comment

Actually it’s you asking both myself and AB why we don’t call out others as well.

So what’s your answer to that Chuck, maybe it’ll inspire us to see why we don’t do it. A bit of self reflection.

Comment

It was your fellow libertarian troll from Alberta who every so often feels he has to lecture me about my bad "tone" and then goes on to set a bad examples again and again and break his own rules.
                      I continue to respond to you with at least as much respect as you dish out. No rules broken.
                      If you turned over a new leaf, and started treating your fellow posters with respect, I must have missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
                        The problem with this statement is that there is no "conclusion" to science. It is not in the nature of science to be settled or concluded. What we know today we didn't know yesterday and what we will know tomorrow we didn't know today. I'm surprised you didn't learn that in Grade 10 science.
                        Even worse yet, after that blunder, he goes on to discuss what political leaders "believe" as if believing and consensus is how science is "concluded". And as if what political leaders believe is how science is decided democratically. Just parroting Chuck's arguments, which are word for word out of the climate change for dummies playbooks online.
                        Why do the posters who come on here lecturing us about science never have any grasp of how science actually works?
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 2, 2023, 10:46.

Comment

All this from the guy who says that we are going to run out of C02 if we don't keep burning fossil fuels? LOL

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            climate change is much more than the weather outside your house.Is there a political leader at the moment in North America who believes what you believe? Even the head of Suncore knows climate change is real.
                            Newguy here is a question. Do you think heads of corporations support certain public outlooks because they agree with them or because they think it will make them look good in the public eye? Companies like Anheuser-Busch or Target come to mind. Creating advertising campaigns that appeal to 3% of the population. Now if corporations were driven by science exclusively would they build an advertising campaign for such a small percentage of the population?!

Comment

Not a chance!

Comment

All this from the guy who says that we are going to run out of C02 if we don't keep burning fossil fuels? LOL

I rest my case.
                                Thank god. Now we never have to hear from you again?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...