• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Day for Alberta and The Great Wide West - Let’s Predict

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    The right wing have been waving F Trudeau flags since the convoy.

And now they are taken back by when someone says the same thing to them?

What a sensitive bunch of hypocrites. LOL

They can dish it out but they can't take it.
    I don’t care for those flags and signs either. Much as I hate Trudeau and love in from Singh I don’t think it’s decent to display those types of things. Neither is it decent for ndp’s or liberals to compare anything right of them Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
      I don’t think anyone is taken aback. It’s not surprising to us. Just typically it’s tossed around that the right are the a holes that call everyone names, while the left are angels.

What is it that you ask me all the time Chuck? Why don’t I condemn the other people who act like assholes?

Well… why don’t you?

You can call out the rights for it, but when the lefts do it you… call out the rights?
      Heads I win, tails, you lose. No wonder none of the other kids on the playground ever want to play games with Chuck. He makes up the rules to the game, then changes them on the fly whenever he is at risk of losing. Rules for thee, but not for me, it is the rally cry of the left.

Comment

Isn't the Take Back Alberta faction the group that Kenney was referring to when he said the "Loony's are taking over the asylum"?

That's why so many votes went over to the NDP from former conservatives.
        Of course he would say that when he fighting for his political life, and it was more folks didn't like Smith because they felt betrayed them when they crossed the floor to the PC's. She's got work to do still to restore confidence.

Comment

Chucks upset because conservatives won't stoop as low as democrats and wish death upon the opposition. Sticks and stones chuck.

Comment

The left have redefined every word in the English language. So maybe fck Trudeau flag is just a polite way of saying go elsewhere with your BS.

Comment

All people experience things differently. I saw a sign calling him a rat fink, then a strange pungent odour hit me as I passed the sign, kinda like the smell when a corral had been cleaned out.

Comment

Un fricken real , CTV reporter caught telling the truth on Alberta election.
                “We never got the NDP votes we were hoping for” …… what the *** is that !!!!!!!

Comment

Reminds me, I gotta order new flags.

Comment

Now that Smiths mandate has been tucked away and the radical NDP have been shown for what sore losers and haters they really are, its time to take the fight to ground zero. LFG.

https://twitter.com/WeAreCanProud/st...15619056971778

Comment

Trudeau attacking the oil industry in Alberta and Saskatchewan is same as Biden disallowing Agriculture in California. I’m sure that would go over well. How can anyone be so dense?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        I don’t think anyone is taken aback. It’s not surprising to us. Just typically it’s tossed around that the right are the a holes that call everyone names, while the left are angels.

What is it that you ask me all the time Chuck? Why don’t I condemn the other people who act like assholes?

Well… why don’t you?

You can call out the rights for it, but when the lefts do it you… call out the rights?
                        Both the post and the flag are unconstructive.

Have you called out the unconstructive offensive posts from all your fellow posters regardless of their opinions? You have let a lot of them go without a word.

All I did was point out the fact that many Conservatives are just as guilty of supporting unsconstructive comments.

But then they are critical when the other side fires back without recognizing their side does the same thing or worse?

As I have said many times posters should make their arguments backed up with some evidence.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 1, 2023, 06:56.

Comment

And what kind of evidence would you accept CC ? just the stuff you agree with ?

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                            Chucks upset because conservatives won't stoop as low as democrats and wish death upon the opposition. Sticks and stones chuck.
                            Excuse me? Don't you remember Ritz and making jokes when people died under his watch and then wishing his opposition critic would die? Well his conservative followers inducted him into The Hall of Fame after he made those remarks.

Comment

Fortunate enough the person that posted that is not in any kind of position that anyone would take her serious.now when Trump made a statement to take back the capital that is a totally different level of terrorism threat to innocent lives.

Comment

Both the post and the flag are unconstructive.

Have you called out the unconstructive offensive posts from all your fellow posters regardless of their opinions? You have let a lot of them go without a word.

All I did was point out the fact that many Conservatives are just as guilty of supporting unsconstructive comments.

But then they are critical when the other side fires back without recognizing their side does the same thing or worse?

As I have said many times posters should make their arguments backed up with some evidence.
                                I could tell TSIPP that’s a piss poor example of a great flag but he’s not going to care. His opinion is that it is.

Besides the point though, you want me to call out every offensive and nonconstructive post, and have told me so on multiple occasions, however seem disinclined to do so yourself.

Perhaps lead by example if you feel so strongly about something.

We’ve also discussed before how opinions do not require evidence to back them up.
                                Last edited by Blaithin; Jun 1, 2023, 09:47.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...