• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanoma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    This coming from a walking needle cushion thats rich. I havent been to a doctor in 25 years but for the odd required transport Can medical. Not one prescription drug, even over counter very rarely. Let me guess you still wear a mask in public. Sheep.

[ATTACH]12438[/ATTACH]
    So why is he a doctor? Oxy or moron.

Comment

Easier to limit my glyphosate exposure than my sun exposure.

Luckily I have very little melanin.

Can’t think of any farmer I know with Non Hodgkins? Quite a few colons, the odd prostate, some breast, and a couple of melanomas. But the melanomas are in the cowboys, not the round up ready ones.

Anecdotally, just observing and sharing.

Comment

But we were told the Covid jab stays in your shoulder and doesnt affect your DNA, a complete lie. I wonder how many more people would have refused the jab had they received proper disclosure?.

Once the WHO treaty is extended (2024) then they will have the authority to enforce obligatory medication, mRNA genome editing. And are being given the authority to overrule ALL nations' sovereignty.

The WHO, whos top funders are China and Bill Gates, has released this document on human genome editing and governance. https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789240030060

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230423_070414_Adobe Fill & Sign.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	774952
        Last edited by biglentil; Apr 23, 2023, 07:18.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...