• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melanoma

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    I feel kind of homeless. The right thinks I’m far left, the left think I’m far right.

I’m doomed to die alone 😭
    Welcome to my world . I am basically in the middle but called left because don't share some of the crazy conspiracy theories. One of the reasons the U. S. is so divided, they insist on a D or a R before any public figure is identified, judges, mayors A.G.s etc. Rumble was only used as an example because some have quoted it on here. Hopefully everyone can judge opinions on merit not emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Welcome to my world . I am basically in the middle but called left because don't share some of the crazy conspiracy theories. One of the reasons the U. S. is so divided, they insist on a D or a R before any public figure is identified, judges, mayors A.G.s etc. Rumble was only used as an example because some have quoted it on here. Hopefully everyone can judge opinions on merit not emotion.
      Not that I doubt your sincerity or anything, but could you list some examples of issues you find yourself further right than left on?
      Fiscal or social?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Not that I doubt your sincerity or anything, but could you list some examples of issues you find yourself further right than left on?
        Fiscal or social?
        Never been a fan of the carbon tax or over regulation of farming in general. Not a fan of crop insurance from the government . There is the matter of Quebec special status,hmm.
        Last edited by agstar77; Apr 21, 2023, 20:02.

Comment

Never been a fan of the carbon tax or over regulation of farming in general. Not a fan of crop insurance from the government . There is the matter of Quebec special status,hmm.
          A sincere thank you for the entirely reasonable answer.

Comment

Said many a time on here Agstar is more conservative than many think.
            People "cant read the room"

Comment

We used to have many progressive conservatives who would often switch back and forth between the liberals and conservatives. Progressive on most social issues but fiscally conservative.

But much of the western Conservative base has moved to the far right, but their leadership is still more moderate hoping to still expand the tent a little and keep the progressive conservative vote.

Comment

Need to kick a few out of the tent.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  We used to have many progressive conservatives who would often switch back and forth between the liberals and conservatives. Progressive on most social issues but fiscally conservative.

But much of the western Conservative base has moved to the far right, but their leadership is still more moderate hoping to still expand the tent a little and keep the progressive conservative vote.
                  Did they move right, or did the entire political spectrum move left, while they stood still?

Comment

I personally would have thrown in AgriInvest and AgriStability in the mix as well, does that qualify me as a Libertarian as some on here call themselves.

Spoiled my ballot the last 4 or 5 elections because no party leader has the qualifications to be PM. Protest vote.

If you don't go with the flow on Agriville you're labelled like a soup can on here.

Different opinion and the boot them out crowd is all over it.

"Conform or be cast out" Subdivisions by Rush
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 22, 2023, 08:54.

Comment

and also i would say vehicle insurance , i hate the autopac here in manitoba , tried to make a claim one time and found them beyond painfull to deal with , in ireland if you are not happy with one company you just walk down the street into the next, lots of choice and competition
                      Last edited by cropgrower; Apr 22, 2023, 10:41.

Comment

vaccines may hold promise after thorough long-term testing but recently much research is showing promise in US and abroad in Car-T cell manipulation. It seems that cancer is cellular mutation- either congenital or acquired. This cellular mutation is replicated by some sort of teaching mechanism. Seems researchers can isolate the mutated cells, repair the damaged genes and replace them in the patient where they replicate perfectly to replace the cancerous ones. This is the jest I got from researchers on Dr. Oz. Just passing on my understanding which is simple and non-medical. From my knowledge on genetic bone marrow disease, where these damaged genes go back to teach new genes to be deficient too, I guess it gives me hope that research will solve the cancer dilemma, like we all do.

Comment

Only two positions on the political spectrum today: far RIGHT vs wrong. Right does not keep company with wrong nor does good fellowship with evil. This why there is no such thing as 'progressive conservative".

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                            Only two positions on the political spectrum today: far RIGHT vs wrong. Right does not keep company with wrong nor does good fellowship with evil. This why there is no such thing as 'progressive conservative".
                            That viewpoint has us in the polarized mess we are in. It worse in the U.S. the far right wants things to go back to the 50s. That is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Well just take a look at all the diseases and disorder little lentil has listed.

And no doubt many of them caused by vaccines and science none the less.

It looks like the kind of list that a flat earther hypochondriac might make.
                              This coming from a walking needle cushion thats rich. I havent been to a doctor in 25 years but for the odd required transport Can medical. Not one prescription drug, even over counter very rarely. Let me guess you still wear a mask in public. Sheep.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230422_132509_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	774950

Comment

6 months to live, maybe I take mrna. Hail mary.

But seeing as mrna tech has still to get full approval for covid after 3 yrs and they have been working on a cancer vaccine for 25 yrs with successive string of failures, its not coming any time soon.

CAR-T has much more potential. It has already technically cured many blood cancers already.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...