• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know any right wing trannys but I do know a few left wing ones and those ones are extreme on political beliefs, if you need to be a tranny keep it in the closet, I haven’t seen a heterosexual parade yet or a special month for normal but if you’re ***** everyone needs to hear about it, I put up with the nonsense but I don’t need to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      I don’t know any right wing trannys but I do know a few left wing ones and those ones are extreme on political beliefs, if you need to be a tranny keep it in the closet, I haven’t seen a heterosexual parade yet or a special month for normal but if you’re qu eer everyone needs to hear about it, I put up with the nonsense but I don’t need to like it.
      Wow qu eer is a bad word on here.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Feel better now?
        Did I feel poorly before?

Comment

I don’t know any right wing trannys but I do know a few left wing ones and those ones are extreme on political beliefs, if you need to be a tranny keep it in the closet, I haven’t seen a heterosexual parade yet or a special month for normal but if you’re ***** everyone needs to hear about it, I put up with the nonsense but I don’t need to like it.
          Oh. Well if that’s the way we’re coming to conclusions…

I don’t know any tranny’s. They must be like unicorns and not even exist except in stories.

Comment

What’s the decay? I’d guess it’s the lunatic far left extremists.
            A 5 minute dive on Wikipedia on shootings with 4 or more non related, non gang involvement victims.
            Shows at first glance a fourfold increase per decade from the 70s to the 2010s.
            Canadian stats not dissimilar but quite less than the usual 10% of by population factor.
            Now you tell me what has changed since then. I can think of corresponding trends without getting preachy or bigoted.
            I often think of my son at these times and wonder how it might be different if he had had no one to give a damn.
            Our societal norms have definitely changed in 50 years. Decay is a definition. It is one I choose to cover several aspects. No group guilt free as our entire culture has lost a few things along the way.
            It pisses me off and has a few odoriferous precedents, but increasing gun control is here to stay. More and more people can't be trusted with them.
            I reiterate Canada had adequate laws before JTs manipulative cheap politics.
            Far more children will die down south before it swings back. Not our jurisdiction or phenomenon.
            Last edited by blackpowder; Mar 31, 2023, 19:14.

Comment

One thing for sure mental instability is the problem, what’s causing it? Over prescribed medications? Probably something in the water!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post

I don’t know any tranny’s. They must be like unicorns and not even exist except in stories.
                I can pick my friends but unfortunately I can’t pick my family.

Comment

I’m not sure if this is relevant but it kinda fits!

Comment

You gotta laugh at some of the gun nut logic. Like TSIPPERs.

One of their lines is "why don't you ban knives too"?

As if knives are as effective as guns at mass killings?

Jeez why doesn't the military just use knives if they are as effective as guns?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      You gotta laugh at some of the gun nut logic. Like TSIPPERs.

One of their lines is "why don't you ban knives too"?

As if knives are as effective as guns at mass killings?

Jeez why doesn't the military just use knives if they are as effective as guns?

Gun and knives have useful, innocent purpose but the problem they both present is that whackos get a hold of them, just like hatchets, hammers, shovels, whatever can be a weapon. Semi-automatic assault rifles do seem to be a bit more than useful purpose.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...