• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nashville

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The inmates running the asylum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230330_144209_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	774811

Comment

They don’t have a heart to go out if they feel sorrier for the shooter than the murdered, shameful - no doubt about it. How did your minds get so f…d up? Sick-sick-sick

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        The inmates running the asylum.

[ATTACH]12273[/ATTACH]
        You are doing a P poor job.

Comment

Agstar, are you upset you didn’t get your litter box yet? Maybe you think those kids and teachers deserved it because they are Christians?
          Last edited by sumdumguy; Mar 30, 2023, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Agstar, are you upset you didn’t get your litter box yet? Maybe you think those kids and teachers deserved it because they are Christians?
            I doubt the shooter cared . The kids might have grown up to be atheists. No one deserves that and you are pathetic for suggesting it.

Comment

WOKE - Willingly Overlooking Known Evil

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230330_135809_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	774812

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                WOKE - Willingly Overlooking Known Evil

[ATTACH]12274[/ATTACH]
                I guess that makes you woke.

Comment

Years ago people struggling to survive and feed there families had no time for all this bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
                    Years ago people struggling to survive and feed there families had no time for all this bullshit.
                    And therein likes the truth

Comment

And as much as it pains me to say this because I don't want to go down a rabbit hole or be misunderstood. I think our society in general is increasingly incapable of having access to firearms. Not causal but indicative of an increasing decay.

Comment

So a deranged transgender just killed 6 people and the lunatic makes March 31st “transgender day”, what a world we live in

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          And as much as it pains me to say this because I don't want to go down a rabbit hole or be misunderstood. I think our society in general is increasingly incapable of having access to firearms. Not causal but indicative of an increasing decay.
                          What’s the decay? I’d guess it’s the lunatic far left extremists.

Comment

I would say it has nothing to do with politics - left, right, or middling - and everything to do with people’s self entitlement that they’re right and everyone who believes otherwise is mentally ill, not normal, a lunatic, a waste of skin, etc.

Politics don’t make people assholes with poor judgement. People make themselves assholes with poor judgment. They exacerbate it by being in complete denial and blaming everything on others.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                              I would say it has nothing to do with politics - left, right, or middling - and everything to do with people’s self entitlement that they’re right and everyone who believes otherwise is mentally ill, not normal, a lunatic, a waste of skin, etc.

Politics don’t make people assholes with poor judgement. People make themselves assholes with poor judgment. They exacerbate it by being in complete denial and blaming everything on others.
                              Feel better now?

Comment

yes call everybody names if they think diferent

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...