• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have generously, perhaps with some RISK, gave FREE gas to several poor individuals over last 40 years. So far NONE returned to help them selves to anything. A few free tow jobs also. A ride to the reserve once, lady and kids. Live on a busy grid going to Saskatoon, a short cut from Yellow Quill.

Wish we had a DOG, traded up to many cameras, motion lights, LED lights. Insure it all. Life is too short, possessions replaceable.

Neighbor lost his 4WD tractor diesel....those sight tubes on your tank....easy to pull off, and use a pail to fill their truck. Tractor left away from yard overnight.

Comment

harming my family is where i would draw the line , stuff is just stuff can be replaced

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
        harming my family is where i would draw the line , stuff is just stuff can be replaced
        Couldn’t agree more

Comment

I’ll be honest, not a chance my index finger would wait for me to walk 500 yards, I’m betting 300 max, thieves I can almost tolerate but armed thieves will not be tolerated, I don’t think the fine young chaps in FURROWTICKLERS post are expecting tea and crumpets.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cv9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	775723

Comment

Pfizer going BROKE...aw such a shame isn't it CC?

Comment

The new vaccine just came out in the last few weeks didn't it?

I just got mine along with a flu shot. A sore arm but I didn't die! LOL

While waiting 15 minutes I had a conversation with someone who said that an acquaintance had just returned from a trip to the US and was really sick with covid upon return. Many travelers I know have returned with covid.

So if you travel this fall and winter or are unlucky and catch covid at home and you think getting sick with the flu or covid is just fine, go right ahead without the vaccines that will reduce your chances of getting sick.

You better hope that you don't spend your holiday with the flu or covid. Nothing like spending many thousands of dollars on a trip to lie in bed in a hotel room for a week, when you could have reduced your chances of getting sick with free vaccines.
                Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 18, 2023, 07:00.

Comment

Getting the vaxx actually increases your chances of get sick.

Comment

Antivaxer Bullshit! LOL

Comment

The vaxx isn’t a vaccine, it doesn’t stop transmission it actually promotes transmission, how many clot shots are now taken off the market?

Comment

More Antivaxer Bullshit! LOL

Go bow down to the Queen of Canada in Richmound!

Comment

She’s your queen not mine…..

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                            The vaxx isn’t a vaccine, it doesn’t stop transmission it actually promotes transmission, how many clot shots are now taken off the market?
                            And seat belts do not stop accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              More Antivaxer Bullshit! LOL

Go bow down to the Queen of Canada in Richmound!
                              Go bow down to the extremists of BLM that fully supported Hamas for the invasion and initial start of what could possibly be WW3

Comment

There are extremist elements of every group , cult , religious org , activist associations ….. wether it be the BLM , proud boys ,”The Squad” , Hamas , green peace , PETA , this so called queen of Canada or whatever she / it / him calls itself, these local gangs running amok thieving everything in sight and massive firearms violations … the list is endless actually
                                They ruin it for the other 99% of society

And most of them are attention seeking losers with one thing in common….. no family life , shitty parents, simply looking to destroy the very fabric of society. But it’s being pushed from the highest levels of government and their paid minions
                                Last edited by furrowtickler; Oct 19, 2023, 20:33.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...