• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8151.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	775738

Comment

Farrow, you forgot to included those who were involved in the railway blockades, border blockades, the taking over of Ottawa for three weeks, and those who destroyed the Coastal Gaslink camp in Houston B.C.

Next time don't hold back and call out all the disruptors for what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Farrow, you forgot to included those who were involved in the railway blockades, border blockades, the taking over of Ottawa for three weeks, and those who destroyed the Coastal Gaslink camp in Houston B.C.

Next time don't hold back and call out all the disruptors for what they are.
        Like the environment minister who was an eco lunatic the climbed the CN tower ? Was that not him ?

Comment

One other strange things now that you bring up Houston bc terririst attack
          All caught on camera and no one charged
          Some get charged , some don’t?
          Why is that?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231017_090159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	775739

Charged with mischief.
            Same as the ones on trial for weeks now.

He got off Scott free and includes it in his bio like it's the greatest thing he ever did.

Eco-terrorist.
            Last edited by shtferbrains; Oct 20, 2023, 08:00.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              One other strange things now that you bring up Houston bc terririst attack
              All caught on camera and no one charged
              Some get charged , some don’t?
              Why is that?
              Should be charged just like the ring leaders of the Ottawa 3 week disruption and the Coutts border blockade caught with weapons.

Talked to my in-laws who farm in SE Sask they said that anybody that had something to do with their life wouldn't be at any of these blockades.

Couldn't have agreed more. Collected CERB and then set up camp to F uck up everybody else's life.

Why some of you sit on the fence regarding some blockades is beyond me.

I guess it all boils down to which party is in power.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

I guess it all boils down to which party is in power.
                I couldn't have said in better myself.
                I've been thinking about that lately with all of the liberals defending the CO2 tax. I'm almost certain they were the same people who were opposed to the GST. Both consumption taxes, but enacted by different parties.

Comment

Forage must have amnesia or selective MSM induced memory hole syndrome.

Idle no more blocked highways. Mohawks blocked rail crossings. Reconciliation maniacs torched churches. Just stop oil retards glue themselves to streets. Cupe took over Vancouver ports. LQ2 what the fck take over an entire month with their debauchery. Ukraine fanatics protested on parliament hill. Gaza radicals took over the war memorial the other day and in the US they stormed the congress building. BLM fleeced billions out of clueless virtue signallers like chuck.

What do these guys have going on in their lives?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Idle no more blocked highways. Mohawks blocked rail crossings. Reconciliation maniacs torched churches. Just stop oil retards glue themselves to streets. Cupe took over Vancouver ports. LQ2 what the fck take over an entire month with their debauchery. Ukraine fanatics protested on parliament hill. Gaza radicals took over the war memorial the other day and in the US they stormed the congress building. BLM fleeced billions out of clueless virtue signallers like chuck.

Jazz Re-read my post #82 I was agreeing with Farrow and added to his list.

As for your Ukraine B.S. we all know your a Trumper, and like him have a huge hard-on for Putin.

Worry about your field work.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Slow down , take a deep breath and read the *** ing post , RTFP !

Comment

agree 100%

Comment

We still have antisemites and holocaust deniers, many of which were born after the holocaust. And they are still responsible today for spreading hate and lies.

But I am betting Crypto and many of his supporters aren't going to call anyone who reminds us of the holocaust to raise awareness of the injustice and tragedy as being woke!
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; Nov 7, 2023, 08:19.

Comment

Looks like this one was doing a bit more than reading storys
                            Last edited by cropgrower; Jan 12, 2024, 08:11.

Comment

Crop - Another "Christian" heterosexual convicted of abusing children?

Saskatoon Christian school teacher started grooming student when she was 13: court

Aaron Benneweis, former Legacy Christian Academy athletic director, to be sentenced Jan. 18 for sex assaults on a student over four years.

Aaron Travis Benneweis was a 32-year-old teacher, coach and athletic director at a Saskatoon Christian school when he started showing inappropriate sexual attention toward Jennifer Beaudry.

At the time, Beaudry was a 13-year-old student at Christian Centre Academy (since renamed Legacy Christian Academy), and Benneweis was her gym teacher and track and field coach, a Saskatoon provincial courtroom heard during Benneweis’s sentencing hearing on Thursday.​

Comment

Read up about that one , still getting paid huge money right up to trial while good healthcare workers were booted out because they would not take an ustested jab

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...