• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what we need, another pride month. In Canada its gay every day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	775677

Comment

Comment

The thing many of these kiddies have missed is the sound of leather being rapidly pulled outta belt loops , think John wayne said it ?

Comment

I see that some of the agrislly so cons want to bring back child abuse and violence as a way to modify their children's behavior? Good grief!

Should it be a parental right to beat the children? Ask Curly Moe.

They probably think that stoning in the town square would also be acceptable punishment for criminals.

And you wonder why I call it agrisilly? LOL
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 5, 2023, 07:48.

Comment

Get this - Woke Catholics from all over the world are flying to March on Rome to petitician for ordination of all genders in the church. Some other churches have already allowed trans genders to become ministers. Can you imagine the pope in drag? Was this what we’ve been waiting for Chuck?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              I see that some of the agrislly so cons want to bring back child abuse and violence as a way to modify their children's behavior? Good grief!

They probably think that stoning in the town square would also be acceptable punishment for criminals.

Your a special kinda mental gymnast chuck

Comment

John wayne woulda had fun with the likes of you
                As far as the stoning , no, this catch and release system is way better
                Drive by shooting not far from you
                Gauranteed they’ll be back on the street ,probably are already
                I asked you a question about if Sask power still pays for power back with new contracts ??

Comment

Both guys been arrested, changed and still out and about on bail . Caught red handed , illegal weapons , names known … simply never showed up for court . The catch and release justice system is a complete joke now .
                  Feel sorry for the RCMP , they are so extremely frustrated these past few years . They put their lives on the line for what , to catch them again next week ??
                  Hopefully your not the next one Chuck

Comment

If I see pricks like that walking around my farm with weapons I’m walking out 500 yards and I’ll do what I do best, won’t be any catch and release.

Comment

In other words you are going to shoot any thieves, no questions asked and ruin your life like Gerald Stanley?

Sounds like you have been watching too many cowboy movies! LOL

Comment

You are close enough chuck
                        They will come for you at some point too
                        Nobody will be spared
                        Wouldn’t you protect your wife ?

Comment

In other words you are going to shoot any thieves, no questions asked and ruin your life like Gerald Stanley?

Sounds like you have been watching too many cowboy movies! LOL
                          Gerald Stanley was put in a horrible position that day, but I'm pretty sure handing out AA pamphlets wouldn't have been my first choice either.

Comment

911 is an hour away, if they can even find my place, I’m not hiding I’m the king in this castle.

Comment

I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!

Comment

Only idiots confront thieves and escalate a situation.

My dad caught one of our neighbors steeling gas many years ago.

Nothing much was said except the neighbor was forever embarrassed.

Another neighbor returned to a bar with a gun after being kicked out demanding to be served.

Another neighbor confronted some hunters who were hunting without permission and they pointed their guns at him.

None involved were first nations.

Would using a gun have made any of the situations better?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...