• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The take away is the borders have moved. Based mostly on wars. Annexation, appeasement, only those living in those areas should chose the country.
    The W end moved from Poland, and the Volyinia massacres played a part. It’s all documented. Maybe massacres in other lands. As I said previously, it’s a mess, sad, 100,000’s have died. How can that be okay? Let’s kill the rest off?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Here's a history lesson for you BL if you want to bring up old agreements, which Frist Nations Treaty was miswritten for the farm land you make your living off of?

Besides, you should brush up on your history and go back to the years of 1954 and 1991.
      Foragefarmer, how would you know a treaty was miss written, were you there and party to the negotiations?
      I am doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Foragefarmer, how would you know a treaty was miss written, were you there and party to the negotiations?
        I am doubtful.
        The amount of money wasted, lives lost, energy expended on this invasion, the Western and European nations could have very easily absorbed the Ukrainians who didn’t want to go with Russian, but many don’t want to come and live in a peaceful nation. And so be it.

Comment

awww..coke boy didnt get into NATO.

Ukraine lost 26,000 men and a sht ton of equipment in just one month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	775332

Comment

Is that the little man from Russia? The one the lefties talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              The amount of money wasted, lives lost, energy expended on this invasion, the Western and European nations could have very easily absorbed the Ukrainians who didn’t want to go with Russian, but many don’t want to come and live in a peaceful nation. And so be it.
              In other words Putin should have been able to have all of Ukraine because he wanted it.

Sure glad the Allies didn't have you in command in Sept 1939.

Comment

A lot of yapping from Dictator Putin's cheerleaders on Agriville, all the while enjoying their freedom here in the West.

No wonder you guys throw your support behind a Commie after taking Trudeau's subsidy money.

What political stripe would you guys fall under?

Comment

I haven’t seen anything saying Putin is a great guy, maybe I missed it, I’ve seen lots of posts about not believing the government sponsored media. I guess the lefties like being treated like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed bullshit!

Comment

First casualty of any war is the truth. Both sides always winning, other guys always dying. During Vietnam war, every news cast had war footage.

Why non from Ukraine? All we see on MSM is artillery practice, training vids, posing for pictures. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      First casualty of any war is the truth. Both sides always winning, other guys always dying. During Vietnam war, every news cast had war footage.

Why non from Ukraine? All we see on MSM is artillery practice, training vids, posing for pictures. Strange
                      How would you know there's no coverage? You don't watch MSM and would never trust or believe anything they broadcast anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        How would you know there's no coverage? You don't watch MSM and would never trust or believe anything they broadcast anyways.
                        You bring up a very valid point. And now you have piqued my curiosity.
                        I would be most interested to know what the MSM is reporting about the current state of the counter offensive. Do you care to fill us in?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                          At first I didn't recognize him without his heels on, thats an actor wearing a costume.
                          Every time I post that picture forage comes unglued, I don’t think I’ll pick on him anymore this morning.

Comment

Name:	IMG_7127.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	775343. A real canadain hero abroad ! dont know if the ship being in cork ireland is related to the madness in ukraine , likely is , idiot shud be put on the first plane back to canada and fired from his job

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                              Every time I post that picture forage comes unglued, I don’t think I’ll pick on him anymore this morning.
                              That is probably wise. He seems more unstable than usual this morning. This seems to happen every time the CWB types try to process economic information.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                                [ A real canadain hero abroad ! dont know if the ship being in cork ireland is related to the madness in ukraine , likely is , idiot shud be put on the first plane back to canada and fired from his job
                                The irish guy shouldnt worry. We have farmers with more equipment than our entire military.

Russia is systematically burning down every piece of fake military hardware we sent in.

Imagine facing Khinzal one of these. Looks like a Toronto pimps wet dream. Canada is such a limp dick country.

Name:	av.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	775345

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...