• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    You bring up a very valid point. And now you have piqued my curiosity.
    I would be most interested to know what the MSM is reporting about the current state of the counter offensive. Do you care to fill us in?
    I guess we aren't going to find out. Is anyone else brave enough to check some MSM media sources and let us know how are the counter offensive is progressing? Forage made some very bold predictions a while back, wondering if they are still coming true according to MSM.

Comment

Still Zero MSM war reports?

Comment

3 F16 fighters buzzed the house a couple hours ago, I’ll bet they’re headed up to Cold Lake and doing training with NATO. they were flying really low and slow.

Comment

That's the war report?

Saw 2 fighters over Greenwater park 2 days ago, quite low flying SE?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Still Zero MSM war reports?
            https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-war-counteroffensive-weapons-tactics-8fbdd80504e9d2d1f722b471081504c0

Good reporting?

Appears relatively non-bias.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              That's the war report?

Saw 2 fighters over Greenwater park 2 days ago, quite low flying SE?
              Sorry, that’s all I got, three fighters are better than two, the three I saw aren’t Canadian.

Comment

How about this theory ,the USA and other countrys are happy to send armaments to ukrane and let them take the damages and losses,to weaken Russia for a potential take over. except our feerless leader and I think he just wants to be noticed with his marbles in the game. Politics is a dirty business . I feel sorry for the people ,I realy dont think it would make any difference as to what flag is flying life would go on,they are just killing people and destroying infrastructure for nothing but egos and the people take the hit.

Comment

"Russia leaves U.N. grain deal, threatening world food supply - Millions of tons of grain intended for hungry people worldwide sit in Ukrainian ports now that Russia has walked away from the U.N.’s Black Sea Grain Initiative. “Every shipment under the Initiative has contributed to reducing hardship in the world’s poorest countries, since bringing grain to world markets lowers food prices for all,” U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said July 17. Russia announced July 17 that it will no longer participate in the initiative, which the United Nations and Türkiye brokered in July 2022. The deal had safely moved more than 32 million metric tons of Ukrainian agricultural exports via the Black Sea. The initiative also has helped reduce food prices by over 23% since March 2022, according to the United Nations. “Hundreds of millions of people face hunger and consumers are confronting a global cost-of-living crisis,” United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres said July 17. “They will pay the price.” "

I read Farmer's prices went down...What a crime! War makes us $$$, a bushel too much and our incomes fall. We should get BONUS for keeping world fed and happy....

Comment

"Ukraine drones damaged this building above in Moscow overnight. The tit-for-tat war games continues to escalate. Countries are updating their nuclear war protocols including Canada and that should scare everyone… "

Scared yet?

Good bye world for the sake of Ukraine?

Your children will have NO life?

Climate be very PHUCKED after a few nukes...

Lives shortened, don't bother farming radio active soils...

How could this be even an option?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                      Anyone know where to find a women that can carry concrete like this?
                      https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZM2phSfbf/
                      Considering that the leader is an actor, and most of his appointees are fellow actors, I'm assuming there must be a Ukrainian version of Hollywood where you can find actors and props such as these for propaganda creation.
                      If you want to see another example of their work, check out the videos of the famous actress at the supposed maternity hospital last year.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 26, 2023, 14:37.

Comment

Good news. It looks like forage will get his chance to put his money where his mouth is and go defend democracy.
                        Ukraine plans to mobilize 30,000 Canadians.

Defense Minister of Ukraine Oleksiy Reznikov: "A huge number of ethnic Ukrainians live in Canada, it's one of the largest national communities. Now, when the historical homeland needs them, they must be here. They are Canadian citizens, but above all Ukrainians. We will ask the Canadian government to send 30,000 men of military age to us,”

Edit, I have not even tried to confirm the veracity of this statement. But It was on the internet, so it must be true.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 3, 2023, 16:25.

Comment

Just found this link...It's truly a phucking sad mess. Shame to kill hurt so many and ruin a nice place.

Ukraine is “highly unlikely” to make a major breakthrough in its counter-offensive to retake territory held by Russia, senior US and Western officials have said, citing “sobering” intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                            Nato and the Biden Admin looking for the exit door in Ukraine. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men killed for what?
                            Deep state scumbags got a real wake up call. 400,000 ukrainian fighters dead, probably a similar number wounded, and 40,000 of the dead just in the past 2 months.

Russia used cheap ass iranian drones to take down every piece of weaponry nato has sent in. Now a naval blockade on the black sea.

But russia is just a gas station, right.

Meanwhile the russians and chinese snuck up on the alaska coast line without being detected until the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Deep state scumbags got a real wake up call. 400,000 ukrainian fighters dead, probably a similar number wounded, and 40,000 of the dead just in the past 2 months.

Russia used cheap ass iranian drones to take down every piece of weaponry nato has sent in. Now a naval blockade on the black sea.

But russia is just a gas station, right.

Meanwhile the russians and chinese snuck up on the alaska coast line without being detected until the last minute.
                              your cheerleader for a criminal like Putin is disturbing.

Comment

So the Deep state scumbags are the good guys?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...