• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn Cold

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we're talking about cartoons and after I was hit from sides on here over a moose remark, I couldn't help think of the episold from the Simpson's:

Mr. Burns ‘Release the Hounds’ (Partners) and the rest of you being the hounds!

P.S.

You guys seem to be all bottle up, maybe go for a long walk today in our balmy weather and release some of that political tension you all got inside. It'll be good for your health as well!
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Dec 23, 2022, 07:16.

Comment

Ah no worries, you , Agstar and comrade chuck play whack a mole daily on most guys here . Sometimes entertaining, most times it’s plain condescending ignorant replies . Goes both ways

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Since we're talking about cartoons and after I was hit from sides on here over a moose remark, I couldn't help think of the episold from the Simpson's:

Mr. Burns ‘Release the Hounds’ (Partners) and the rest of you being the hounds!

P.S.

You guys seem to be all bottle up, maybe go for a long walk today in our balmy weather and release some of that political tension you all got inside. It'll be good for your health as well!
        We need Trudeau and Guilbeault to spend a couple hours today in Western Canada debating fossil fuel vs green energy while sweeping the snow off the solar panels.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
          We need Trudeau and Guilbeault to spend a couple hours today in Western Canada debating fossil fuel vs green energy while sweeping the snow off the solar panels.
          At a medium size setup of about 400 acres.

Comment

I hope Steven doesn't fall for the, "I double dare you", regarding cold metal.

Comment

FF next you will bitch it was a Fake Santa..

Comment

Need to have a generator in the trunk.

Comment

Read an article about evs. Said they tested them down to minus six, and at that temp the efficiency went down by varying amounts.

Minus six? What happens at minus thirty?

Comment

Hey where did imaginary A5 go after i posted my solar output in 2021 from my imaginary solar panels? He seems to have quietly slinked away.

He's probably getting packed up for Alberta's separation? Once they get separated it will be easy to force BC to accept more pipelines to the coast. A win win for sure!

So now that we are about to enter the age of renewables making ammonia,hydrogen, they will play a bigger role in transitioning away from fossil fuels. Alberta is building hydrogen capacity as well. But don't forget hydrogen is only an energy carrier!

So you flatearthers can stop worrying about freezing in the dark! It will all be okay living in the "this shithole "
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 23, 2022, 16:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      Read an article about evs. Said they tested them down to minus six, and at that temp the efficiency went down by varying amounts.

Minus six? What happens at minus thirty?
                      I am sure when the first car was invented the go to transportation in the winter was the horse for many years.thank goodness they never gave up and kept making motor vehicles dependable.I can just imagine many laughed at the car saying it would never replace the horse.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                        I am sure when the first car was invented the go to transportation in the winter was the horse for many years.thank goodness they never gave up and kept making motor vehicles dependable.I can just imagine many laughed at the car saying it would never replace the horse.
                        Here is the difference Newguy, the automobile replaced the horse without government regulated sales quotas, without government subsidized refilling stations. They replaced a horse because they were more convenient and people bought them out of free will. Can the same be said for EV’s, certainly not yet.

Comment

and the govt didn't go around shutting down horse barns or blowing them up as that imbecile did with the coal generator in Ontario, just for a photo op

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...