• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn Cold

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was told lately, from a good source, that some rural Sask schools have to have litter boxes because some kids are identifying as cats
    This is true !

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Was told lately, from a good source, that some rural Sask schools have to have litter boxes because some kids are identifying as cats
      This is true !
      Two schools I know of nearby.

CBC had an article saying it’s misinformation. Well, I can say it is for sure not. Hard to believe. But several families pulled kids once this madness happened.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        This is true !
        Humboldt..
        Sick shit this world has become.

Comment

So, kind of a not so funny story.
          At my daughter's school the other day.
          The only bathroom I could find was the lgbtq+. Well perfect, I thought, we're all equal now right??
          After the awards ceremony walked past it again. No doors, just stalls. Empty again of course.
          Watched a young girl go in.
          Got kinda sick thinking I could've been in a stall next to a minor female. Won't do that again.
          Point is it's way too easy to get into trouble. I want the 1970s back.
          If I'm confused what about our children??

Comment

can only make sense to a woke Libtard, there is no other explanation
            how would they like to be a 10 year old girl?

Comment

Partners posts a Santa cartoon and I make a remark that he doesn't know what a moose looks like and you guys got the guns a blazing with woke crowd, Cervidae family crossovers, kitty litter boxes in Sask schools(???) , CBC, Libtards, and on and on and on.

I guess being stuck in the house all day arguing with wifey makes you cranky, either that she told you you're making your own suppers this evening

Seriously Partners before cutting and pasting at least know what's happening in the cartoon and the right type of animal is being used. You should have ran this one past one of your kids or grandkids first

Comment

First thing I noticed is that it was a moose.

As I said before however, leftists have literally no sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  First thing I noticed is that it was a moose.

As I said before however, leftists have literally no sense of humor.
                  Sure you did!

Ya your Dec 7 thread that got deleted was full of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Sure you did!

Ya your Dec 7 thread that got deleted was full of humor!
                    I hunt, so yep, saw the moose immediately. I have no clue the thread you speak of, see, I don’t take me or anyone else on here that seriously.

The fact you actually know that much about what I write is awesome. Thanks! Merry CHRISTmas to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      I hunt, so yep, saw the moose immediately. I have no clue the thread you speak of, see, I don’t take me or anyone else on here that seriously.

The fact you actually know that much about what I write is awesome. Thanks! Merry CHRISTmas to you!

When it comes to gun control you're always serious. That's your pet peeve and that's why you started that thread. I'm sure Adm has it somewhere if you need your memory jogged!

So stop pretending you don't know and then wish me a Merry Christmas in the next sentence.

Comment

FF you typical Liberal.deflect the real message of the cartoon.
                        JT has taught you well..

Comment

When it comes to gun control you're always serious. That's your pet peeve and that's why you started that thread. I'm sure Adm has it somewhere if you need your memory jogged!

So stop pretending you don't know and then wish me a Merry Christmas in the next sentence.
                          I really don’t have a clue about the specific thread. I’m glad you have such a grand memory! I sure don’t.

But yeah I have one simple and all encompassing pet peeve. It is called today’s society and it’s lack of common sense. It’s frightening to me and I will fight it whenever I can!

You seem quite grouchy. Am I correct to assume that?

Comment

Partners posts a Santa cartoon and I make a remark that he doesn't know what a moose looks like and you guys got the guns a blazing with woke crowd, Cervidae family crossovers, kitty litter boxes in Sask schools(???) , CBC, Libtards, and on and on and on.

I guess being stuck in the house all day arguing with wifey makes you cranky, either that she told you you're making your own suppers this evening

Seriously Partners before cutting and pasting at least know what's happening in the cartoon and the right type of animal is being used. You should have ran this one past one of your kids or grandkids first
                            Holy *** forage
                            It was all humour starting with the moose pic, you missed that maybe ?
                            But the litter boxes and young horny boys going into girls bathrooms in school
                            No , I mean what could possibly go wrong??
                            And the litter box thing , how the hell can any normal sane person make sense of this ??
                            It’s gone too far
                            I don’t have a racist bone in my body , never have had
                            But this animal thing , well it’s just absolutely nuts
                            Last edited by Guest; Dec 22, 2022, 22:30.

Comment

And yes case was correct , the moose clearly identified as Rudolph so Santa had no choice ….. Tis the new world we live in . In fact that was Mrs Clause identified as Mr Clause . So the whole thing makes perfect sense .

Comment

Aw let's all laugh! Speaking of BATHROOMS...Nice people all agree with Santa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	002 (3).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	774290

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...