• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

australian tragedy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

australian tragedy

2 police dead a neighbour dead. 3 perpertrators dead.

police went to enquire about a missing person . a brother of the gunman.

2 police basically shot on the spot other 29 and 26 one female one male another female managed to get away they set fire to brush area hoping to flush her out another policeman winged he raised alarm.

next door friend came across shot on the spot.

helicopter came in shot two brother and wife.

nutter conspiracy dudes covid govt plot WEF a govt plot storming whitehouse all fake govt gonna take over all australians some of there internet rants unreal.

calls they should have negotiated more they got shot so not to reveal the truth blah blah

edit poor girl they tried to flush out by burning only her 3rd week on the job

you cant make this stuff up neverb thought i woulkd see it here.

dressed in cammo gear plenty of ammo.
    Last edited by Landdownunder; Dec 13, 2022, 14:01.

just terrible
    [ATTACH]11610

Comment

more stuff coming out.

one of the crims was outta control it seems.

96 there was a massacre that lead to changes in our gunlaws 35 innocents killed in tasmania this guys again it was all staged no one died the guy doing 35 life sentances is a govt plant.

ukraine war is fake etc etc you cant make this stuff up.

another one of the crims was a school principal 12 months ago how does one become a murderous manaic so quickly?

all the alternate right wing news sources he used to view were the "truth" looney tunes stuff.

his supporters saying he died for the cause no the police officers and good samartin neighbour died for the cause.

crazy situation

Comment

Could not happen here . No one here believes alt right conspiracies. Isn't that right lentil .lip . Jazz et. Al.

Comment

My sincerest condolences to your fellow countryman.
          Why do these nut jobs take it out on the police? They are the good guys stuck In the middle of all this.
          The extreme right thinks the police are supporting some left-wing conspiracy of one world government. The radical left want to defund the police because they think they're a bunch of right wing racists. They can't both be right. They can most definitely both be wrong though. If we want police to continue to be on the citizens side, especially on the issue of gun control rights, then events like this certainly won't help.

Last winter while the protests were going on, I went out of my way to tell any police officers I saw how much I supported them during a difficult time. They were universally grateful for the support. It's said how rarely they ever get any positive feedback from the public.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 13, 2022, 15:20.

Comment

The extreme right and left both nut cases rest of usin the middle

Comment

Terrible
              Two beautiful people just gettin going
              Sad
              Extreme left and extreme right equally guilty
              Somewhere in the middle lies sanity

Comment

Coming out its was carefully planned to lure police there.

The girl was injured pleaded for her life while she was on the ground shot her point blank election style.

There's more to come out yet im sure one missing link.

They were armed and ready

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                  Coming out its was carefully planned to lure police there.

The girl was injured pleaded for her life while she was on the ground shot her point blank election style.

There's more to come out yet im sure one missing link.

They were armed and ready
                  Landdownunder, according to my sister who has lived in Canberra for about 20 years gun ownership is basically banned in Australia. My niece who lives in Queensland and farms with her husband near Roma certainly have guns which by the sounds of it would be necessary to survive. So near as I can tell rural residents have access to guns, urban residents do not. Can you clarify this for me.

Regardless certainly very sad situation. No doubt a lot of extreme views shared on social media. Extremes on the left and right certainly have a tenuous grasp on reality.

Comment

Crazyism knows no bounds! There are wackos in all occupations, you hear of doctors killing their families, NYPD officer kills son, Emanuel Whatever throws five year old over railing and child falls 40 feet. Others kill cops, some mutilate animals. There’s no categorizing. There are monsters among us. Their minds are twisted, gun or no gun. Look at the stabbing of 4 university students in Idaho. They can’t find the knife nor the suspects. Twisted minds, but I’d rather be able to defend myself out on the farm. Just sayin.
                    Last edited by sumdumguy; Dec 13, 2022, 21:02.

Comment

Downunder, very sad news for all Aussies.

Brave young people wanting to serve and protect fellow countrymen and their lives are taken from them in and instance. Poor family members will never see what they would have accomplished in life.

Young 31 year old female officer recently stabbed to death in the province of B.C. She worked in the homeless and mental health out-reach team.

Everyday law enforcement officers put their lives on the line for us, sad there are people amongst us who don't appreciate and respect them for what they do for us.
                      Last edited by foragefarmer; Dec 13, 2022, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        Landdownunder, according to my sister who has lived in Canberra for about 20 years gun ownership is basically banned in Australia. My niece who lives in Queensland and farms with her husband near Roma certainly have guns which by the sounds of it would be necessary to survive. So near as I can tell rural residents have access to guns, urban residents do not. Can you clarify this for me.

Regardless certainly very sad situation. No doubt a lot of extreme views shared on social media. Extremes on the left and right certainly have a tenuous grasp on reality.
                        basically it in a nutshell. we have shotgun not pump action. A guy lives in house of mine has .243 will ask think 6 shot bolt action or might be single shot and of course 22s etc. My son and I might join a pistol club get licences can have pistols.

yep everyone in rural areas can have guns but not rapid fire.

guns must be in gun safe and ammunition in another gun safe in different room.

licence must be produced to purchase fire arms and ammunition and a certificate why you need it.

we don't have the varmints you guys have im quick to add.

city yep heaps more hoops to jumps through for gun ownership the way it should be in my opinion.

nothings really change for rural folk except no rapid fire.

there's even talk of relaxing it just a little for duck hunters and guys in NT that have wild pigs

no huge issue

Comment

yeah sumdumbguy really no issues for rural people with gun tis allowed.

ive read some of the propaganda in USA re gun ownership in australia some of it is just gobbing off zero fact and or truth but "I saw it on the internet" must be true stone the crows all fibs

Comment

And our great generational family friends in Montana, last visit young will said "well Peter there really aint nothing wrong with your gun laws not what we thought" only issue I have is you guys don't have bears.

point 100% taken may need some changes amendments to make it work in your great land and US of A

Comment

And look im sure I will not have a friend left on Agriville after this comment.

But some of the "there coming after our guns blah blah" could well be but govt voters gun users have let it fester to long to be solved almost.

We bit the bullet in 1996 long time ago.

Maybe if the same happened in Canada then you wouldn't be having this argument.

And I might add that it was a conservative right wing govt that brought it in.

And I remember the far right of the political party in power were up in arms. We will lose the election over this the PM at the time maybe one of our best ever in my opinion and rough quote "so be it human life is more important than votes and political power" or something like that.

And what actually happened at the election was those middle ground left leaning voters actually voted conservative because of the stance on guns

Anyway if ya tell me to naff off from agriville so be it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...