• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soverignty Acts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your hero
    Jason Kenney
    Just another pig at the trough
    Can see why you adore him
    Be afraid chuck

Comment

Good one Case.

Most of Smith's leadership rivals were also opposed to the "Alberta is the centre of the universe and oppressed act" Now they are in the cabinet and suddenly muzzled?

If anyone should be afraid, it should be Danny Smith who could be about to become the next Liz Truss who lasted about 45 days as the UK's fumbling Prime Minister. Or Rachel Notley will be the next premier of Alberta.

If that happens high blood pressure and heart attacks will go through the roof and it won't be the fault of covid vaccines.

The fact that Notley and NDP are even in the running is shaking the bedrock of Albertans who think the end of the free world is coming. It's fun to watch all the hand ringing as Alberta's political landscape is dramatically changing to more centrist and progressive views.

You can run, but you can't hide unless you are Polarizing Polly. Where is he? He seems pretty quiet considering his attack dog persona. More selfies with convoy supporters?

He's gotta love the Smith plan to ignore all federal laws! LOL

Comment

Man they tried everything on Smith. She is a true iron lady.

First they said it was unconstitutional, then it would kill investment, then she was killing kids in the hospital, then her tylenol order was dangerous. Yesterday it was the paid off chiefs attacking it. Got news for you, the treaties are symbolic in nature, they have no legal teeth. So take a seat.

I suppose its time to go for the she is taking orders from Trump narrative.

What a bunch of clown buffoons. Just diminishing themselves by the day.
        Last edited by jazz; Dec 8, 2022, 09:04.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Good one Case.

Most of Smith's leadership rivals were also opposed to the "Alberta is the centre of the universe and oppressed act" Now they are in the cabinet and suddenly muzzled?

If anyone should be afraid, it should be Danny Smith who could be about to become the next Liz Truss who lasted about 45 days as the UK's fumbling Prime Minister. Or Rachel Notley will be the next premier of Alberta.

If that happens high blood pressure and heart attacks will go through the roof and it won't be the fault of covid vaccines.

The fact that Notley and NDP are even in the running is shaking the bedrock of Albertans who think the end of the free world is coming. It's fun to watch all the hand ringing as Alberta's political landscape is dramatically changing to more centrist and progressive views.

You can run, but you can't hide unless you are Polarizing Polly. Where is he? He seems pretty quiet considering his attack dog persona. More selfies with convoy supporters?

He's gotta love the Smith plan to ignore all federal laws! LOL
          where is boo boo?
          has she gone missing?

Comment

"centrist and progressive views."
            By your definition only.
            We all know you're dangerous, but it's your slightly hateful smugness that's the most irritating.

Comment

BP you keep going about how dangerous I am. I must worry you a lot. LOL.

I just enjoy political satire and poking holes in the arguments of right wingers.

So many of the opinions on Agrisilly are so over the top and silly that they make Pierre Poilievre look moderate and centrist.

Many are already so full of holes they look like swiss cheese.
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 9, 2022, 08:50.

Comment

Another poll released today shows support for the UCP under premier Smith growing as expected. I would not vote UCP with Kenney at the helm again but probably will support UCP next May. Did not know Kenney was a wef stooge so regretted voting for him. Also did not know thing the wef was that harmful back then either. Alberta has changed though from 30 years ago with the huge growth of the already bloated public disservice under both the PC's and the ndp. Need to fire a lot of gubmint workers as this is where support for the ndp comes from. An obvious solution is not to have members of the disservice vote until they leave the public disservice preferably for a real job. This would eliminated most of the problems were are having today. That would also remove voting rights from several of the posters on here and it is not hard to guess which ones. Nice to see competition between AB and SK on how best to get rid of ottawa. Godspeed.
                Last edited by ajl; Dec 9, 2022, 10:57.

Comment

chuck must feel homeless. His own Sask NDP party voted for the Sask First Act and the Sask Fire Arms Act.

normal bunch compared to Rachel Nazi and her buddy Singh.

Sask can lead the way and pass this stuff without a lot of blowback, but we need ABs financial clout to drive it home.

Comment

BP you keep going about how dangerous I am. I must worry you a lot. LOL.

I just enjoy political satire and poking holes in the arguments of right wingers.

So many of the opinions on Agrisilly are so over the top and silly that they make Pierre Poilievre look moderate and centrist.

Many are already so full of holes they look like swiss cheese.
                    You don't worry me.
                    My contrarian ears hear flags is all.
                    Yes, it's easy enough to hear the ridiculous and see the danger on both sides. You are not the only one for whom discussion is futile. You are just as blind as the biggest redneck. What's dangerous is your cloaking in mis-represented intelligence, acute fanaticism, and an inability to conceive the slightest possibility you could be wrong, expressed as disdain. Might I suggest an occasional attempt at humility?

Might have been a Waylon song that said "don't try and joke with the serious folk if you ain't a humorous man. LOL
                    Last edited by blackpowder; Dec 9, 2022, 13:58.

Comment

After seeing how violently opposed to sovereignty our resident moralizers are, I assume they must be even more upset to see that the first nations are using the same word. Or are only certain groups and certain ethnicities allowed to use such terms?
                      If they don't condemn this afront to our democratic system, wouldn't that make Chuck and Friends racists?
                      Chief Mark Hill
                      @SixNationsChief
                      ·
                      3h
                      Good meeting with Opposition Leader @PierrePoilievre to brief him on @SixNationsGR and our work to promote our sovereignty & economic development. The new Leader expressed respect for our jurisdiction over our own affairs, echoing his words to the chiefs
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 9, 2022, 20:34.

Comment

this is why he frightens chucky so much

Comment

Cons just wanna ignore laws they dont agree with. And in Danny Smith's world view its okay if she and her cabinet make laws on her own without the scrutiny of the legislature.

What could possibly go wrong? LOL

Comment

Cons just wanna ignore laws they dont agree with. And in Danny Smith's world view its okay if she and her cabinet make laws on her own without the scrutiny of the legislature.

Trudo does..
                            $$$ given away every day..

Comment

I’m curious chuck
                              True dope is more decisive than any other politician in history
                              Ignores laws like they don’t apply to him (i.e. several ethics violations, SNC , groping, WE scandal, etc)
                              Yet you never comment on him ?
                              Why is that ?
                              Several of us have commented on Moe (although personally I take that one back), Kenney, etc
                              Are you oblivious to what is going on in the LPC?
                              You made a big deal of thatcher going to Sask party function , we all agreed with you then you started to argue with yourself?
                              Never once did you mention your hero taking a convicted killer/terrorist to India , why is that ?
                              You know stuff like that ?
                              Last edited by Guest; Dec 10, 2022, 11:14.

Comment

Why don’t you ask Quebec. They just voted to nullify the section of the constitution that requires oath to the British monarch.

Let me guess crickets from you, Trudeau and the parrot media .

Time to run along again when the debate gets real.

Trudeau has issued over 80 orders in council that bypass the HoC.

Canada should shatter into a dozen pieces.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...