• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soverignty Acts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reality is a lot of the views on Agrisilly are not even acceptable in the CPC under Crypto Polly or former premier Jason Kenney in Alberta. That should be a clue that many of you are too far to the right.

Trudeau is a dud in many ways, but many of the Conservative leaders including Poilievere are worse and have just as many ethical issues.

Ford for example: How is it possible that a mayor of Toronto and just a third of the Councillors get to make decisions for the whole city? That is very unethical and undemocratic.

Lets try that that in Saskatchewan at the RM level with Reeves and councilors. I am sure ratepayers would be happy about that! LOL

"Earlier this year, the government gave so-called strong mayor powers to Toronto and Ottawa, allowing their leaders to override council approval of bylaws, such as a zoning bylaw, that would stymie the creation of more homes. The powers also gave them responsibility for preparing and tabling their city’s budget, instead of council, as well as hiring and firing department heads."
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 11, 2022, 09:09.

Comment

Chuck, any comments on the first nations Chief's using the word sovereignty? Or are you going to continue to be a racist misogynist and only feign faux outrage if a white woman leader uses this word?

Comment

Interesting article in Calgary Herald written by Lethbridge professor.

Canada is fictional. There is nothing democratic about a nation that gives ultimate power to Laurentian elites that deny question.

Canada is not omnipotent. Canada exists as sovereign provinces that have specific jurisdictions and powers. Will Pomp Trudeau wake up and realize that he can no longer ignore the provincial premiers? Trudeau pushed his luck by implementing the “War Measures Act” as his father did before him. He chose to force his hand with ultimate power and now he is going to get push-back. The West has been ***** whipped too darn long and we ain’t gonna take it any longer. Hopefully this challenge will play out to make this a real country.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Chuck, any comments on the first nations Chief's using the word sovereignty? Or are you going to continue to be a racist misogynist and only feign faux outrage if a white woman leader uses this word?
          I'm beginning to suspect that Chuck isn't going to comment on the hypocrisy of the above.

Comment

The treatied first nations have a direct relationship with the federal government and the crown and have every right to negotiate on their own.

And the provinces have been in constant negotiation with the federal government over jurisdiction probably since confederation. Western alienation has been a staple of western Conservative politicians for many decades. Especially when they disagree over major policy decisions and the results of federal elections that don't suit them.

But ignoring federal laws you don't like wont work and rewriting provincial laws so that cities can be run by a third of duly elected councilors and the mayor is undemocratic and wont work either.

Comment

yes everybody shud just bow to the supreme leader LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                The treatied first nations have a direct relationship with the federal government and the crown and have every right to negotiate on their own.

And the provinces have been in constant negotiation with the federal government over jurisdiction probably since confederation. Western alienation has been a staple of western Conservative politicians for many decades. Especially when they disagree over major policy decisions and the results of federal elections that don't suit them.

But ignoring federal laws you don't like wont work and rewriting provincial laws so that cities can be run by a third of duly elected councilors and the mayor is undemocratic and wont work either.
                Gosh Chuck conservatives and western alienation isn’t exclusive to one another. How much flack did the ccf in Sask get for introducing Medicare? Besides the Indian Act is a racist legislation enacted by conservatives and perpetuated by liberal and conservative governments alike. If it wasn’t for the federal lifeline of money which is provided to First Nations they would be ambivalent to the Feds. Kind of ironic the ones who put them on reserves, forced kids into residential schools, and continues to keep the status quo is supported by them. I think if you drill down the nepotistic leaders of First Nations enjoy the cloak of secrecy the federal arrangements provides them. Sure monies and other such resources provided are necessary but the misappropriation of them is akin to Eastern Europe. There is no oversight once it leaves Ottawa. It is not fair to residents of First Nations residents. Chuck you should know living as close to all those First Nations communities.

Comment

we have talked about the corruption at band council level before
                  he doesn't care about the average person living on the reserves w/o running water/heat/housing/employment/etc.. or a reserve very close to him that was audited and had to quit having monthly meetings with all council/families in Las Vegas. he just doesn't care
                  neither does LPC as you can see by all the water treatment plants
                  built by true dope or the jody raimbault issue
                  SNC was much more important

Comment

Trudeau, plus Indian bands is stupidity plus corruption squared.

If I was on a reserve an my chief invited Trudeau on it to virtue signal while doing nothing about water and living conditions, I would be livid.

But corruption is tolerated at every level now.

$115M was given to Ukraine to day to fix their power grid which Russia will have down again in mere days.

Winning

Click image for larger version

Name:	ukf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	774246
                    Last edited by jazz; Dec 14, 2022, 14:23.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Trudeau, plus Indian bands is stupidity plus corruption squared.

If I was on a reserve an my chief invited Trudeau on it to virtue signal while doing nothing about water and living conditions, I would be livid.

But corruption is tolerated at every level now.

$115M was given to Ukraine to day to fix their power grid which Russia will have down again in mere days.

Winning

[ATTACH]11614[/ATTACH]
                      Not if they get Patriots.

Comment

So a patriot is worth a million or maybe 6 million, the Russians will send out the 1950s stuff so a multi million missile can maybe shoot it down, still winning!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                          So a patriot is worth a million or maybe 6 million, the Russians will send out the 1950s stuff so a multi million missile can maybe shoot it down, still winning!
                          Works for Israel.

Comment

Israel isn’t Russia, I’ll bet the land mass of The Russians weapons armoury is larger than all of Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Thank you for actually responding chuck. Proved me wrong, when I said that you wouldn't touch this one. I'm not sure that your response makes any sense.
                              And for bonus points, you even kept your response civil, no insults or name calling and not even one lol. Thank you. I like being proven wrong in a positive way such as this.

But from what I understand, you are condoning a two-tiered system with two different classes of citizens, is that right?

Does your support for a two-tiered system also extend to the medical system as well? Or only political systems?
                              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 16, 2022, 13:52.

Comment

Bring it on chief. Maybe someone should have told you, your treaties have no title in Canada. They are a ceremonial agreement between you and the feds. You have consultation privilege only, you do not control the Canadian landmass or its resources.

But hey of you want to push Trudeau to open up the constitution, please go ahead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tttt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	774262

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...