• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada A Real Country?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    you will wake up some day, likely when its too late , digital ID , cash gone every move you make tracked , and dont say that is not in the pipeline
    No he wont, he wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      No he wont, he wants that.
      We are going that way anyway
      . MIGHT as well make the best of it

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        I was thinking the same thing just wasn't quite sure how to word it. It seemed like a very odd response in this context, to choose a sausage specifically.
        I would have said bacon but I would never waste bacon on their ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          We are going that way anyway
          . MIGHT as well make the best of it
          until the day you dont want the 25 th boster and with one click you will shud down , bank account frozen ! so good luck being their slave , seriously is that what you want for your kids / grandkids ?

Comment

until the day you dont want the 25 th boster and with one click you will shud down , bank account frozen ! so good luck being their slave , seriously is that what you want for your kids / grandkids ?
            Like the song says Paranoia it will destroy ya.

Comment

No it wont , far better to be informed than to be sleep walking along

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                So the first 2 witnesses were govt employees testifying that the honking in their dreams amounted to PTSD or some shit. The restaurants suffered economically because the convoy was feeding everyone for free.

Show trial.
                Not according to the "friend " from Ottawa secondhand news phone call, the guy who doesn't even own a business of his own.

Businesses flourished during the Freedom Convey based on that one phone call, so there really is no reason for the 200 businesses filing the class action lawsuit.

Comment

Comment

Those terrible Canada freedom loving protesters eh ?

Someone play the I am Canadian song
                    after playing the video of Freelands order to invoke the emergency act then that picture of the horses trampling that elderly lady with the walker
                    Hola what a crazed country.

Comment

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gWX4Yt2eRUlA/

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                        Those terrible Canada freedom loving protesters eh ?

Someone play the I am Canadian song
                        after playing the video of Freelands order to invoke the emergency act then that picture of the horses trampling that elderly lady with the walker
                        Hola what a crazed country.
                        They only love their freedom,not anyone else's. They are criminals who stole freedom from others.
                        Last edited by agstar77; Oct 14, 2022, 21:22.

Comment

Have to admit tho, people have had enough. Messier yet if govts pull some of that stuff again.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Not according to the "friend " from Ottawa secondhand news phone call, the guy who doesn't even own a business of his own.

Businesses flourished during the Freedom Convey based on that one phone call, so there really is no reason for the 200 businesses filing the class action lawsuit.
                            all the grain companys and farmers and other buisness that were afected by the rail blockades better start a lawsuit as well , elevator i deal with had all their workers sitting looking out the window for weeks waiting for a train to show up

Comment

[QUOTE=agstar77;551155]They only love their freedom,not anyone else's. They are criminals who stole freedom from others.[/ notting compared to the freedom that was took away by the government , and now time has proved all the mandates were bassed on notting but lies

Comment

all the grain companys and farmers and other buisness that were afected by the rail blockades better start a lawsuit as well , elevator i deal with had all their workers sitting looking out the window for weeks waiting for a train to show up
                                Behind you 100% Cropgrower, please get the ball rolling so all of us Agrivller's can join in the lawsuit.

Good on you for bringing that up!

I'm sure all Agrivillers see the similarities between the participants of the rail blockades that took place, and the Freedom Convey participants that occupied Ottawa and those at the border blockades at Coutts, Windsor and Emerson.

They disrupted businesses from operating and effected their livelihoods. One group was against the oil and gas sector from crossing their land and the other simply not happy with the election results in September of 2021.

But, I did call a friend who lives in Belleville during that time of the rail blockade, and he stated that the participants of the railway blockade were very friendly and tourist like and the businesses around Belleville did very well from their business.

Of, course my friend doesn't farm, but was smart enough to realize it's got to be hurting my business and many more Canadians.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...