• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada A Real Country?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember going to order parts and being told they're delayed because of the Ottawa protest.
    Definitely heard it when a major coastal rail access was closed for weeks. No exports going through Ottawa either. It's our nation's capital.
    They may have gone a little far maybe but.
    You know darn well if that had been a First Nations protest in Ottawa it would not have had bank accounts siezed and organizers jailed.
    Blockading Coutts was dumb.

Ottawa laid out like a small town.
    At least no one lives near the Mall in DC lol.

Comment

hard to believe they don't see that BP
      nothing happens in ottawa at all other than spending other peoples money
      how in hell could you disrupt any real business , there is none ??

Comment

So far, the odds are favoring Canada not being a real country.

The EMA is for a grave threat to our country, not for guys giving out hot dogs in front of Parliament.

Trudeau carried on with the elements of the EMA long after he halted it, arrests, illegal detentions, investigations by those Ottawa nazis. Even turned parliment hill into a check stop search for Canada Day, but for the Ukrainia independence day people were allowed to flood the square again.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221015_084039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	773917

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            I don't remember going to order parts and being told they're delayed because of the Ottawa protest.
            Definitely heard it when a major coastal rail access was closed for weeks. No exports going through Ottawa either. It's our nation's capital.
            They may have gone a little far maybe but.
            You know darn well if that had been a First Nations protest in Ottawa it would not have had bank accounts siezed and organizers jailed.
            Blockading Coutts was dumb.

Ottawa laid out like a small town.
            At least no one lives near the Mall in DC lol.
            The Ottawa Freedom Convey may have not delayed you from getting parts, but can you honestly say it didn't delay other Canadians from getting something that was important to them?

Just saying. There are Canadians in all parts of Canada with different needs.

But, definitely the illegal border blockades at Coutts, Windsor, and Emerson are no different than the railway blockades of a couple years ago. They without a doubt caused many delays for Canadian businesses in several provinces. As I do recall Coutts and Emerson are located in the prairies.

That's why I agreed with Cropgrower's suggestion.

Especially Coutts, as you have mentioned as being dumb, as guns were seized not far away by law enforcement. Who knows what these protesting nutbars were capable of.

Two Police Officers died just this week in Ontario on duty.
            Last edited by foragefarmer; Oct 15, 2022, 10:03.

Comment

Apparently local restaurants were unable to compete with free hotdogs and lost all that business they had been getting from the homeless.
              Anarchy for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                The Ottawa Freedom Convey may have not delayed you from getting parts, but can you honestly say it didn't delay other Canadians from getting something that was important to them?

Just saying. There are Canadians in all parts of Canada with different needs.

But, definitely the illegal border blockades at Coutts, Windsor, and Emerson are no different than the railway blockades of a couple years ago. They without a doubt caused many delays for Canadian businesses in several provinces. As I do recall Coutts and Emerson are located in the prairies.

That's why I agreed with Cropgrower's suggestion.

Especially Coutts, as you have mentioned as being dumb, as guns were seized not far away by law enforcement. Who knows what these protesting nutbars were capable of.

Two Police Officers died just this week in Ontario on duty.
                i also believe blockades are not the way to make a statement , BUT people only take so much and they will push back , what shud them that were villified in every possible way have done to say they were not going to take anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                  i also believe blockades are not the way to make a statement , BUT people only take so much and they will push back , what shud them that were villified in every possible way have done to say they were not going to take anymore ?
                  Well setting up blockades at the border crossings of Coutts, Emerson and Windsor sure isn't right.

I though farmers were capitalist and businesspeople, the disruption of goods flowing to and from Canada's biggest trading partner doesn't demonstrate either of those qualities.

It's surprising so many Agrivillers were constantly voicing their opinions on how a certain group of people can disrupt grain movement during the railway blockades and law enforcement should step in, but now we don't hear a peep from them regarding the border blockades.

Cropgrower when you suggest a law suit be filed against the participants of the railway blockade only I and Case agreed with you. Where are the rest of them?

The Coutts border crossing was a dangerous situation, there were guns nearby brought in by some very deranged individuals.

Surely you can't support a group of wingnuts such as this Cropgrower.

Like I said you can't support the border crossing blockades and yet be against the railway blockades, unless of course you participated at one of them.

Comment

did you not read what i said ? i said i was not in favor of any blockades , and you did not answer my question as well , what shud them that were villified in every possible way have done to say they were not going to take it anymore ?
                    Last edited by cropgrower; Oct 15, 2022, 17:04.

Comment

When say RR workers, or port unions, STOP all traffic for days, how is that any diff than the blockades?
                      Costs somebody $$$. Yes oppressed can only TAKE so much then push back.

Comment

“These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,” Pierre Poilievere

Comment

I think the freedom convoy saw gargantuan support clear across the country - people gathered to support them all along their journey. The problem is bigger than just the pandemic crap being shoved down everyone’s throat - it’s Eastern Woke Tyranny that is stifling this nation. If Eastern Canada thinks they are just going to sit on their throne and push the West’s buttons they are in for a big surprise. They fear the power that is uprising in the hinterland. They are trying everything to put a damper on it. Eventually their tower of power will crumble.

Comment

yes fully agree , see what the done to the grandma and anybody else that made a stand

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              “These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,” Pierre Poilievere
                              i presume you referring to his comments on the rail strike ?
                              for once couldn't agree more with you chuck
                              good find

Comment

Glad to see you agree with Poilievere that is wrong to block the movement of goods and people like what happened with the illegal occupation of Ottawa and the blockades at the border..
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 20, 2022, 07:32.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...